The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Melts go Marching One by One - Hurrah, Hurrah!

"...a pot of Dunkin' Donuts Strawberry Shortcake coffee! Yummy"

Yummy, for sure!!! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

MaggieMae....with half and half and a dollop of Davinci sugar-free French Vanilla syrup it is almost like a milkshake! I think it would be great cold this summer!

Lynn

Thanks for the birthday wishes! I had another post planned but the server decided to move right when I clicked, so I'll just say today I melted my CBV Lemon Gingersnap Pie and wow! It's good!

Happy birthday gals!

Came in to 3 LOL tarts melting-

Pink Sugar Buttercream

Pink Key Lime

Pink Bubblegum

Wierdly working very nice together...

Have a great night all.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELE and STAR!

I'm so excited! I found a beautiful 2 piece blue YC tart burner that was only released in Europe at the outlet yesterday. I have been dying to get this burner since I saw it but it's almost impossible to get stuff from YC Europe due to the shipping cost. I couldn't find anyone to sell it to me because of shipping and the risk of breakage. I found it and at a bargain price. Blue is my favorite color.

Tarts:

Baked Vanilla Crunch - CFTKR

Spiced Muffings - CFTKR

Candles:

Blueberry - YC

Peppermint Cocoa - YC

Pumpkin Pie tea light - YC

Cherry Lemonade tea light - YC

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELE and STAR!

I'm so excited! I found a beautiful 2 piece blue YC tart burner that was only released in Europe at the outlet yesterday. I have been dying to get this burner since I saw it but it's almost impossible to get stuff from YC Europe due to the shipping cost. I couldn't find anyone to sell it to me because of shipping and the risk of breakage. I found it and at a bargain price. Blue is my favorite color.

Tarts:

Baked Vanilla Crunch - CFTKR

Spiced Muffings - CFTKR

Candles:

Blueberry - YC

Peppermint Cocoa - YC

Pumpkin Pie tea light - YC

Cherry Lemonade tea light - YC

Sounds beautiful!!!! Please post a pic!!

Lynn

LLVV, so happy you were able to get that burner!

Michele, sorry to hear about your allergies. Mine have been problematic lately too, although I am fortunate to be improving at the moment.

Happy birthday Michele and Stardust!! Hope it was a good one.

I have LOL Candied Pomegranate Champagne melting. Not sure if it isn't strong or if I just can't smell 100% yet, but it doesn't seem like it has much oomph. I might try something else soon.

We are having snow, rain and sleet here this morning--it is so dark out--just generally yukky. Today's high is to be about 30 and by Thursday we will be 75--crazy but normal for us for this month of the year. So I will hang on through today and then rejoice as the warm up starts tomorrow. Have a great day everyone. I have added BBW Sparkling Mojito and YC Bahama Breeze to the mix. Have to do something summery. Ha!

Hi friends!

Candlefan, how cool to discover your full Irish heritage just in time for St. Paddy's Day! A pint of Guinness all around! [smilie=th_smiley_beer]

Thanks for the sweet words about my avatar, buddies. Debra, ITA that puppy tummies are wonderful. I think girl puppies tummies are even better than boy tummies. For obvious reasons. [smilie=th_giggle]

Wow Trep, spring can't get here fast enough for you, I'm sure! Here's to warm, green, and beautiful! [smilie=th_hema1]

I'm enjoying FM's Lime Cotton Candy before duty calls and I have to go prune salvia bushes. But first - more coffee! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Gail

Good morning!

Mimilu - Here's a picture: Blue tart burner

Tarts:

Chocolate Chip Flapjack - CFTKR

Caramel Banana Cupcake - CFTKR

Candles:

Pumpkin Pie tealight - YC

Blueberry - YC

Just checking in I hope all is well in the "smellie" world. DH and I spent the weekend taking off old wallpaper and tiles in the 1/2 bathroom. It's going pretty well, so far. Today I am melting LSC-Cearwood Mint and Sex on the Beach. I'll check in some here and there. I wish y'all a wonderful week.

I'm burning Soy Breeze's Ginger Vanilla Bean candle. Wonderful scent! :wub: Since it's got vanilla in it, it's not run U outta the room strong, so I put on a tart in the same scent and now I can smell it throughout the house. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]