The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Melts go Marching One by One - Hurrah, Hurrah!

Gail....45 years? WOW!!! [smilie=th_congratulations] on that!!!

Melting: all from CCCC

Zucchini Cupcake

Cinnamon Zucchini Rolls

Zucchini Drop Cookies

They all smell AMAZING!!!! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] I really can't figure out which one is the BEST!!!!! All I know is I'm GONNA HAFTA get all three in bags!!!

Melting MD Iced Lemon Biscotti and burning SH Lemon Poppyseed Muffins. I made that flavor of muffins a couple days ago and this morning DH ate the last one without consulting me, so I am burning my candle as a consolation prize.

CBV's Neptune's Oasis in the teens room and nothing else tonight. I had Orange Cupcake going from CFTKR but I didn' t love it. This one is getting tossed. I have to be careful with orange and bakery mixes.

Have a great night everyone. Thanks for all of your support and understanding regarding the "me time". Don't get me wrong, my husband is never a bother and lets me come and go as I please but I just miss MY house and the quiet times in MY house............lol. Its really OUR house and I get that, but I have been in charge of this place for years now and had a certain system. This has just rocked both of our boats, but we will make it. After 27 years, I think I'll keep him.

Maurie - I'm so glad to hear your DH is working and you're getting some time to yourself. Sounds like a change for the good! [smilie=kewl]

I'm melting LOL's Cinnamon Apple Delight. Mmmmmmm.....good! [smilie=th_200912104451]

I had LSC Buttermint Cookies going all day. This was good and strong! I just shut it off. I had melted some others from LSC bit they weren't that strong. This one was fantastic. Maybe the longer they sit the stronger they get. I know they are soy so that was probably the case. Very happy.

I just am burning one candle tonight-Slatkins Salty Caramel. I love this one. I have burned it at least 3 times already and am happy to report there have been no wick issues.

Had on Crosscreek- Bushels of fun- didn't really care for the scent so changed that with LSC- Pink Marshmellow shortbread (much better).

Daughter walked in the house and said it smells so good in here like pink sugar coffee. The mixture does work well together even though Bushels of Fun is not a coffee scent.

Aria, Cinnamon Roll from CCCC is one of my favs.

EllieBahm, I don't do a lot of florals but I do love a good lilac!

Best of the day:

LOL - Iced Lemon Biscotti (a favorite...fresh, crisp bakery lemon scent), Luscious Lemon Squares (buttery bakery lemon, discontinued) and Hello Sugar (great dupe, discontinued)

Sugar & Spice - Lemon Berry Wafers (Smelled a bit of all 3 scents. Very good, just wish this one was stronger), Chocolate Chip Cookies & Milk (favorite), Pumpkin Pancakes (I don't see this on this scent list, but this was TDF!)

Have a good nite, all.

I've had Lilac melting all day, upstairs and downstairs. I almost never melt florals but this is one of my faves.

Where's it from, Ellie? I love a god lilac

Last night I burned my Pink Sands YC and my Island Spice by Slatkin

This morning I have relit the Slatkin and added a Spa from Morenci because it is lightning like crazy here and I think we may lose power!

good morning...

This morning it's Lemon Cookies from Front Porch [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Last night's melt was Christmas Cookies and Eggnog from FP...anyone who enjoys a good eggnog, oh my gosh, has got to try this one! I thought it would be overly sweet, held out on it for a long time, but oh, oh, was it yummy and delicious

Gail....45 years? WOW!!! [smilie=th_congratulations] on that!!!

[smilie=th_teks0311] Maggie! Actually, I think it's going to be 44 years, but after all these decades, who's counting? Life is good with my DH, for sure. [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

I'm melting Haley's Pink Sugared Watermelon. It's strong and really good if you like PS. I don't, particularly but thought I'd give it one last try. No more for me. But if you like PS, this one is great! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Gail

Good morning!

Jedda...I had the same issue with Iced Lemon Biscotti. I love the scent for the first 2 hours and then the scent goes downhill and starts to smell chemically to me. Iced Lemon Biscotti smells a lot like Yankee's Italian Christmas Biscotti. I do love Lemon Snap Cake. I prefer it when it's melted in my tea light burner vs. the electric one. To me, Lemon Snap Cake smells like lemon and true Italian biscotti. It has a big anise note to it.

Tarts from CFTKR:

Pineapple Mango: very nice. It has a clean note to it so it wont be a big bag purchase but I am enjoying it this morning.

Maple Pecan Corn Muffin: Yummy! My kind of scent.

Candles:

Blueberry jar - YC

Pineapple Cilantro votive - YC

Winter Wonderland small jar - YC. This one is almost gone.

Good morning!

Jedda...I had the same issue with Iced Lemon Biscotti. I love the scent for the first 2 hours and then the scent goes downhill and starts to smell chemically to me. Iced Lemon Biscotti smells a lot like Yankee's Italian Christmas Biscotti. I do love Lemon Snap Cake. I prefer it when it's melted in my tea light burner vs. the electric one. To me, Lemon Snap Cake smells like lemon and true Italian biscotti. It has a big anise note to it.

Thanks for your feedback - I feel bad saying that I don't love one of Carol's fragrances, but I can honestly say that this one isn't for me. What a bummer. :(

Hi friends!! [smilie=th_sHellobar]

I am at work, so no melting. We did make it thru the funeral with no "Jerry Springer moments"!! [smilie=th_tease-1] Never know with some of DH's family. Some of the grandchildren were wanting some of the nuttiest songs played and my youngest son told them, "Why don't we just go ahead and play the "Mississippi Squirrel Revival"?

That shut them up! LOL!

Actually, the service was beautiful, but it was graveside and, of course, it rained and was very chilly.

Think I am going candle shopping this afternoon, just for a little treat for myself! Not sure if I will pick up a Morenci or a Swan Creek candle. Need a little pick-me-up!!

DD and her fiance arrived safely in NYC this morning. She will go to the hospital today and have her blood work and scans, then she sees her oncologist tomorrow. They are staying a couple of days extra to just try to have some fun. They have tickets to the David Letteman show. They will come back to Tx. on Sat, which is her 34th bday! Please continue to pray! [smilie=th_teks0311]

Hugs,

Lynn

Last night's melt was Christmas Cookies and Eggnog from FP...anyone who enjoys a good eggnog, oh my gosh, has got to try this one!

nygal - I agree, that one's triple delish! I just got a few more of it in my recent order cuz I'll melt that all year long. :wub:

I'm melting FP's Sugar Cookie Dough Bread. Another droolworthy scent! [smilie=th_200912104451]

For the rest of the day it is Summer Berries from BBW--I LOVE this scent. I almost didn't buy it as the cold sniff was kind of "eh" but boy when it is lit it is wonderful. For those of you who like the three wicks from there they are going on sale tomorrow 3/31 for 2/$20. Love them now that I have learned how to deal with them. I was always trimming the wicks down too much and messing with them but once I learned to leave them alone they worked a lot better. Guess they got me trained. Ha!

I had a fun day of shopping with a good friend.

Just started melting CYS Dulcet and earlier was melting CFTKR Bear Claws.

Trep-I have also been enjoying some of the Slatkin candles. I haven't had any trouble with the wicks. I had Salty Caramel burning last night and it was wonderful1