The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Hiya everyone :)

Finally joined the forum! And finally making my introductory post :)

So hi there! My name is Emilie, I'm 25, I live on Long Island and I'm a wax addict LOL

I've always been mainly a YC fan, ever since I began using them back in 2000 when my Mom got me into them! At this point, I have about 82 jars, 200 YC tarts and votives, and a ton of accessories! (I am a sucker for any rooster or bird accessory!) I also enjoy Village Candles, especially because they are easy to sneak into the shopping cart during my grocery store trips LOL

I used to love A Cheerful Givers Keeper of the Light jars, but haven't bought any in a while! I see they have tarts now, and I totally want to try them! I've recently gotten into Kim's tarts, and loooove them! Also finally got some CFTKR tarts! And Hayley's Heavenly Scents melts :) I'm planning on doing a LOL Candles, Can-do and a bigger CFTKR order sometime in the next month!

I am a pumpkin scent lover, they're my absolute favorite.. and almost any food scents! Don't like florals much, but love love love foods and fruits! I've recently gotten into some fresh scents as well :) Love the beachy smells! But foods will always be my number one ;) Pumpkin Pie, Carrot Cake, Banana Nut Bread, Gingerbread, Vanilla Cupcake... ahh so great!

I'm happy to be here with some new candle lovers, my friend Jason from FB told me to join and told me great things about this place! So hi everyone, nice to meet you all!! :)

[smilie=th_Welcome_from_the_Whol

Hi Syribo! Glad you decided to join us! Everyone is very nice here!

I am also a Keeper's of the Light fan! LOVE their Toasted Coconut Pie!

Also am a big fan of Can-Do! Donna has fabulous foody scents!

Lynn

Thanks for the welcome everyone!! <3 :)

And it's actually sad where I store them LOL I still have no shelf yet... so they're all under my TV stand.. and well... there's no room LOL

IMG_3333.jpg

That's the state of my jars right now haha :) My tart bin is next to it.. and don't mind the tarts in front of the jars, I'm in the process of rebagging them all into cellophane bags at this very moment!

I've been on the lookout for a nice shelf or hutch or cabinet to hold all of my jars that will fit my room and look nice in here :) Still searching! As soon as I have the money, I'm totally going to finally just get one :)

So here we all are...YAY for wax! I'm Sheila. Up to recently I was just using YC. Now I'm loving Kims tarts and Jason is luring me into LOL and Can-do. I live pretty close to the YC mothership so i love shopping there. I'll do food, fresh, floral, and pretty much all scents LOL. I hear y'all are a bunch of enablers LOL... me too :D

Go easy on me! Looking forward to learning from y'all [smilie=th_smilies_welcome]

So here we all are...YAY for wax! I'm Sheila. Up to recently I was just using YC. Now I'm loving Kims tarts and Jason is luring me into LOL and Can-do. I live pretty close to the YC mothership so i love shopping there. I'll do food, fresh, floral, and pretty much all scents LOL. I hear y'all are a bunch of enablers LOL... me too :D

Go easy on me! Looking forward to learning from y'all [smilie=th_smilies_welcome]

Yay Sheila! Glad to see you here too. Go start your own intro thread so you don't have to share the spotlight. [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Jason, I actually didn't order from CFTKR! Brooke sent me a box of goodies and it had a whole bunch of them in it :) I just used Caramel Velvet Cake, or something like that, tonight and it smelled great!! I can't wait to make my own order.. there are SO many I want to try from there, LOL, Can-do, Nenes Kitchen, Haleys, Lasting Scent Candles and Spotted Hog ahh!!

Jason, I actually didn't order from CFTKR! Brooke sent me a box of goodies and it had a whole bunch of them in it :) I just used Caramel Velvet Cake, or something like that, tonight and it smelled great!! I can't wait to make my own order.. there are SO many I want to try from there, LOL, Can-do, Nenes Kitchen, Haleys, Lasting Scent Candles and Spotted Hog ahh!!

Awesome...glad you finally got to try them! I want to try Haleys and LSC too! I don't branch out a lot, so it will be fun!

Welcome Emilie and Sheila.

Wonderful candle stash! hello.gif Having candles all around to gaze at would make TV so much better. Every commercial would have me glancing down.

th_welcometoforum.gif