The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Can't help lovin' those melts of mine

Ok, so busy busy melting today.

Computer room is Sweet Snow Pine from Nene's.

Kitchen is Pumpkin Souffle (something or other) from Scentsy.

AND in the bedroom I have BathandBody Works Sweet Pea oil melting. I am such a douf and finally figured out a way to use my oils. I cannot believe it took me so long to think of this. I used an unscented tealight. The ones we use for our tealight warmers. Popped it out of the tin, took the wick out, added it to the warmer with the oil and "walah!!" instant gratification.

I mean come on guys. None of you could have tipped me off on this? I know most of you had this one figured out already...................LOL Just kidding.

That's it so far tonight. I think the Sweet Pea is almost done, so I will switch that out with something new. Maybe a candle...IDK.

Have a great night everyone.

Forgot to add, last night I picked up two more YC tarts. Well, 3 because my mom bought me one and a new warmer for the YC store at one of our malls. I got Tulips,Coconut and Pink Sands to add to the 4 I got the other day. My mom wanted a new (electric) warmer and when I showed them to her in the store, I also showed her one that I had liked. Well, she picked up both of them and pretended she was buying them for herself. I kinda had an inkling where she was going with it. She told me to pick out some tarts for her and get one for myself (she knows I have PLENTY) and then after buying the warmers, she placed mine in my bag. We had a nice time at the mall yesterday, after eating at Chili's. Went to MAC (me) and Sephora(mom). Then Starbucks (her treat) and home to relax. Wheww...sorry to ramble guys. I felt like I had to get it all in...lol. HUGS

Wat up! Wat up! Hello everyone!

Well been enjoying my CBV tarts I got from the sweetheart sale since its my first time actually trying the scent shots. My previous order was all candles and decided to try out her tarts and I must say I'm enjoying it with it strong scent throw. Also enjoying some YC spring scent tarts I got from their B1G1 for 50% of and planning to take advantage of their tart/votive sale in march that I heard they were going to have.

Was melting CFTKR Baby Powder and this is so like baby powder. I like it, its a nice clean scent.

Hope everyone doing well.

:hello: Got to rave for County Line Candles! Melting This Old House in the kitchen and it is wonderful! Not really sure what it smells like but I do smell spices and pine.

Also have Can-Do Cinnamon Latte melting in my Scentsy warmer in the LR. I is working great and smells delish! :confettistars:

Lynn

[smilie=th_we0081] Back Gail!!! [smilie=th_wave] Glad you had a great time with your DD!!!

Big Red~ The BIG name now-a-days is Lasting Scent Candles...everyone seems to be loving them...I sure DO!!!

Maurie~ Sounds like you had a great time with your Mom...and you got lots of goodies to boot!!!

Melting one from my order that came in today...

Grandpa!!! It's from Can-Do and I LOVE IT!!!

[smilie=th_we0081] Back Gail!!! [smilie=th_wave] Glad you had a great time with your DD!!!

Big Red~ The BIG name now-a-days is Lasting Scent Candles...everyone seems to be loving them...I sure DO!!!

Maurie~ Sounds like you had a great time with your Mom...and you got lots of goodies to boot!!!

Melting one from my order that came in today...

Grandpa!!! It's from Can-Do and I LOVE IT!!!

Hi Gail!!!! Nice to meet you! [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

MaggieMae....I should be getting my LSC order tomorrow and I am SO excited after all of the raves here! :thyay:

Lynn

So, besides all the established vendors we all deal with (CBV, LOL, CFTKR etc) who is the "go to" or "new but really good" vendor lately for you all? I'm out of the loop here.

Hi bigred!! Just wanted to throw my greetings into the mix![smilie=The_Hi]

Yes, the latest vendor everyone's crazy about is LSC. I haven't melted any of my order just yet but the cold sniffs are incredible!

After being out of town for a week, I have given up on catching up on this main thread from last week, but am caught up on everything else.

Today it's been SH Pumpkin Nog (just ok but still better than I expected) and next up is GG Strawberry Anarchy. After that, I will pick out the first LSC tart to melt!

P.S. I also ordered that tomato leaf scent from Can-Do, so those of us who got it will be able to compare notes!

Cindy - I will trade you your LSC Blackberry Sage and Cedar for my SNOW! Grrr...this stuff should be done by now. Trep - you are right!

Tonight I am melting Scentsy Calypso.

Cindy - I will trade you your LSC Blackberry Sage and Cedar for my SNOW! Grrr...this stuff should be done by now. Trep - you are right!

Tonight I am melting Scentsy Calypso.

Good Friday morning everyone. We had a skiff of snow overnite but you can only see bits of it on the deck so no problem, thank goodness. Starting the morning out with a bunch of Yankee candles--Drift Away, Sweet Strawberry, Early Sunrise, Vanilla Cupcake and Coconut Bay. Hope you all have a great day.

Good Morning! [smilie=th_316785e4]

Starting the day off with...

Maple Pecan Flapjacks from Carol

Pumpkin Zucchini Bread from LSC...both are TDF!!!

Still have Grandpa from Can-Do upstairs...<3

Have a good one... [smilie=th_76d65c2f] ...it's FRIDAY!!!

goodmorningalphorn.gif You are all so sweet and I am overwhelmed by the outpouring of concern! Wow! [smilie=group_hug] [smilie=th_teks0311]

DS#2 went to school this morning....he is feeling mucho better! However, since DS#1 was still running a fever last night, I am keeping him home today. He feels a lot better this morning, but is still coughing quite a bit and drinking my "tea" (cup of boiling water, juice of half a lemon and a big spoon of honey) helps quite a bit along with Vicks.

Unfortunately, I now have a gunky throat this morning....

Melting Decadent Lemon Bars from CFTKR this morning....so nice!

I read everyone's posts, but cannot remember a thing now....ugh. Hope everyone has a nice Friday...happy melting.

goodmorningalphorn.gif You are all so sweet and I am overwhelmed by the outpouring of concern! Wow! [smilie=group_hug] [smilie=th_teks0311]

DS#2 went to school this morning....he is feeling mucho better! However, since DS#1 was still running a fever last night, I am keeping him home today. He feels a lot better this morning, but is still coughing quite a bit and drinking my "tea" (cup of boiling water, juice of half a lemon and a big spoon of honey) helps quite a bit along with Vicks.

Unfortunately, I now have a gunky throat this morning....

Melting Decadent Lemon Bars from CFTKR this morning....so nice!

I read everyone's posts, but cannot remember a thing now....ugh. Hope everyone has a nice Friday...happy melting.

Good luck with DS#1 now and YOU! Always seems to end with US, just when we need a break or to clean up from the turmoil of sickies and how it turns the house upside down............we get it! Hope it passes you by.

[smilie=th_sHellobar] Good morning!

Aria...so glad to hear that your kiddos are better and hoping that you are not coming down with it now! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Not melting or burning since I am at work, but last night I had Scentsy White Sands melting by my bed and I am in love with this scent! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] My favorite from them so far. Need to stock up before it is discontinued (which is what ALWAYS happens when I fall in love with a scent!) [smilie=th_smiley-crying]

Waiting on my LSC order to come this morning! So excited! [smilie=th_shewiggle]

Lynn

Mornin' all! [smilie=th_316785e4]

Aria, feel better fast!

Maurie, it's ugly weather here in So Cal too. Very windy and snow's a comin'. No outing to the park for the puppy dawg today. [smilie=th_pullhair]

I'm melting LSC Cinnaberry Mint. What a fabulous combo of scents! [smilie=th_Drglar] Pam works her wax magic yet again!

Happy Friday, friends! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Gail

Aria, I'm so glad your boys are feeling better. I really hope you don't get down with the crud, too!

Lynn, I really like White Sands, too. It's in the new spring/summer catalog so it'll be around for at least the next 6 months!

This morning I'm melting Central Park Pralines from Scentsy. DH is on his way home today after being gone all week on a business trip. I'm glad he'll be home before our yucky weather hits. We have a wind advisory for the later part of today with chances of snow over the week-end! :o

Aria--so glad your little ones are so much better. Hopefully, your throat is just gunky from all the stress and you will be able to avoid a full blown event of the crud. Hang in there!

It is gloomy and chilly here today--snow flurries this morning but I think they are done. Tomorrow is to be 60 with 70 and severe storms on Sunday--sigh... Anyway--finished up the last of my YC Dfift Away candle this morning and now have Wedding Day in the bathroom. I love starting a new candle. Still have all the others going to chase away the gloom. Have a nice afternoon, everyone.

Welcome back Gail and Christy...yep we got some snow. I think around 3 " on our side of town. I am melting Kiwi, sage and ginger form Can-Do. This is a lovely scent and would make a nice Spa type scent.

crysmilie.gif It's official! I am sick now too! wb_sneezing.gif Cough, fever, achy all over! crysmilie.gif Thank you all for your well wishes...group5.gif

I am not melting anything...sad, but true. I might light a candle to soothe me later on. I managed to throw together some beef stew and put it in the crockpot for dinner. DS#1 is doing much better and watching Despicable Me....great movie...I think we've watched it at least 4 - 5 times since I bought it last week.

Gail, you are going to get snow?! icon_eek.gif

trep, I know you are loving those temps you are getting! No snow either! I love Drift Away....ordered a small jar of it last week during the $5 sale. I really like the small jars.

mpfand, I love the names that Scentsy comes up with for their melts! I have one called Cutie Pie Cupcake!

mimilu, you are in for a treat with Lasting Scents!

Maurie, ITA....I was just thinking that the boys were on the mend and I could maybe go out and do a little shopping or get a coffee with a friend...ugh...oh well, maybe next week...

Maggie, that Grandpa from Can-Do is a favorite of mine

Think I will read for a bit or watch the rest of the movie with DS...have a nice afternoon everyone.