The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Madness...

Guest Anonymous
I just ordered CHC's pink sugar, I am excited to try.

I have Tuscadero's 7 up pound cake going.... it's nice. Her Gramma Rita's Zucchini bread didn't last long, I think it was messed up in the package there was oil leaking from the wax... I noticed when tarts do that they dump all their scent off fast

Wow - I've never seen that from Tuscadero's. I hope the craziness of the sale didn't rush her and impact her quality....

I just put on Sugar & Spice's Fresh Lilac.

Still melting spiced cranberry from last night. I will switch out here in a little while. I just found out that I won Bella's on-line survey for Feb. and will be receiving a free bag of tarts. [smilie=th_cc15] I never win anything so I'm still kind of in shock. :shock: I'm looking forward to trying more of her tarts. I've ordered from her twice and her lavender coconut milk is still one of my favorite scents.

Congratulations!!!! [smilie=th_offtobed]

[smilie=th_offtobed] mpfand--I was just on Bella's website and she was telling about your win-except I didn't know then it was you. How neat!! Enjoy!! I have never ordered from here--what are your suggestions?

I love her lavender coconut milk, sultry angel, primitive cupboards and honey butter buns.

[smilie=th_offtobed] In the kitchen it is Virfluffin from Get Whipped, a lucious violet and marshmallow scent, in the living room it is Joop from Cheryl's in tarts and a candle (Always a huge throw and long lasting, one of my favs), Apricot Vanilla from Cheryl's in the bathroom, a true apricot to my nose and a huge thrower, and in the bedroom it is Best Friends from CCS. Put on a WnS tart from the LLB in Apple Pie Ala Mode but mostly just smelling spiced fruit. No real apple smell, pie crust or ice cream...a disappointmnet as usual.

have a good days everybody

Guest Anonymous
I just ordered CHC's pink sugar, I am excited to try.

I have Tuscadero's 7 up pound cake going.... it's nice. Her Gramma Rita's Zucchini bread didn't last long, I think it was messed up in the package there was oil leaking from the wax... I noticed when tarts do that they dump all their scent off fast

Wow - I've never seen that from Tuscadero's. I hope the craziness of the sale didn't rush her and impact her quality....

I just put on Sugar & Spice's Fresh Lilac.

Ya, I am not sure why it's like that. Just 2 or 3 of them are like that, it could be her new 1 oz cups too

Jumping in here... [smilie=th_offtobed] ...I have not tried Pink Sugar yet, either. I received a sample votive from Contemporary and everytime I walk by it, it catches my attention. Is that musk under the sweetness?

Pacifica Pacific Red Ginger burning

and

Bella's Harvest Pear (a re-order, for sure!)

Guest Anonymous
Jumping in here... [smilie=th_offtobed] ...I have not tried Pink Sugar yet, either. I received a sample votive from Contemporary and everytime I walk by it, it catches my attention. Is that musk under the sweetness?

Pacifica Pacific Red Ginger burning

and

Bella's Harvest Pear (a re-order, for sure!)

Yes, I would say that Pink Sugar has a musk undernote.

Heidi--what does Curious smell like? I really like some of the tarts I got from Essential Pleasures--especially the Calla Lily and the Sugar Cookie.

I switched out early today and have Can Do Lavender Silk upstairs and YC Shortbread Cookie downstairs--they are blending perfectly. [smilie=th_offtobed]

Guest Anonymous

I have Aroma Soy's Persian Lilac mist going - Oh my, is it GOOD. So spring-ish in here today and it's throwing all over the house....and that's in my 25-watt bulb burner that I pulled out today just for kicks to see what happened....

Guest Anonymous
mom--that sounds so good--lilacs are my favorite and so spring like.

Trep, mine too - I've ordered Lilac scents from everyone in the last few weeks! I wish I had gotten multiples of this one though...it smells just like I"m standing next to a fresh lilac bush! We don't get those here in the desert, reminds me of being back in Chicago in the spring [smilie=th_offtobed]

Fall Harvest from Candle Haven and YC Sun & Sand in the powder room. I forgot what I have in the MB, but it's from Bella's. I think it's Romantic Evening, but it's been in there a couple of days so I need to change it soon.

Guest Anonymous

I have two from last night still going..the vanilla hazelnut from Jen's soy creations and HoT Carrot Cake.

I added a Mookie Clothesline Fresh just now. Smells like we are doing laundry. lol

I have had to shut down my Can Do Lavender Silk as it was overpowering my cookie smell. It is a great scent and will harden it up for another day. I replaced it with Essential Pleasures Sugar Cookie which is almost the exact same scent as the YC Shortbread Cookie I have downstairs. I was needing more cookie smell and less lavender. We have had spring here all weekend but winter is rearing its ugly head again [smilie=th_offtobed] for the first of the week. Oh well, spring will be here for real before long. You all have a nice evening.

Guest Anonymous

I just started LOL's Carmaleized Pralines and it smells like someone is baking! And it is not me! [smilie=th_offtobed]

Melting Birthday Cake from Things That Make Scents... have a nice evening everyone... [smilie=th_offtobed]

I am right behind you fleur, I had a busy busy day at work..

Finished my day with Bizzy B's vanilla velvet/pumpkin pie..this one is finally pooping out..2 days, 3 soy tealights..