The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Madness...

Guest Anonymous

LOL, Debra. You've really got it going today!

Battle of the weeds today...I think it was a draw.

I've changed out some of my earlier scents. Now I've got Sugared Fruit Candy from CYS and Jelly Donut from Granny's Kitchen going. Also Bella's Pineapple Upside Down Cake. I need to change the one in the laundry room - that melter has an ice cube in it right now.

ETA: I just realized I've got a lot of sugary stuff going. Think the diet is finally getting to me...

Guest Anonymous

I just changed out my scents to Sunwashed linen. Hubby came home, and couldn't stand Zuchinni Bread. :P

He said now I like this our house is clean, and smells clean. I've been cleaning all morning.

Jason, I haven't heard from you. Did you read all the messages yesterday?

[smilie=th_biggestgrin]

karla

Guest Anonymous

Changed out two burners. The previous ones konked out.

Put in Vanilla Hazelnut from Jen;s Soy Creations and Carrot Cake from HoT.

Guest Anonymous

I tried Bella's Da Lime in the Coconut, but it did not throw well for me so I switched it out to one of her plam wax melts in Strawberry Shortcake and it is really great! I am diggin the palm wax melts! Can't wait for my next order, I think I ordered almost every palm one listed.

Almost all the earlier ones have lost their zip by now. [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Now have Black Pearl oil/Scent Station and Country Breeze by NW Soy going tonight.

Candle Haven Spiced Cranberry for the evening. Not as strong as I thought it would be, but it is very nice.

Guest Anonymous

Good morning.

HoT's Wasabi Lime - loving it. Very strong scent throw, good citrus smell.

Not sure what else will be going in today.

Morning everyone! I started LOL's Pink Sugar Buttercream again. This is the third tealight, so I'm not sure how well it will do. I still have LOL's Tahitian Vanilla Spice going in the bathroom. It's doing ok.

Morning everyone! I started LOL's Pink Sugar Buttercream again. This is the third tealight, so I'm not sure how well it will do. I still have LOL's Tahitian Vanilla Spice going in the bathroom. It's doing ok.

pink sugar buttercream sounds delicious... [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

It is! I love it so much more than I thought it would. I plan on buying mixtures from every vendor I try. :P

It is! I love it so much more than I thought it would. I plan on buying mixtures from every vendor I try. :P

I had a few "pink" mixes from Bella's. I think the mixes mellow out the pink fragrance. It makes for a nice even scent, in my experience.

I had a few "pink" mixes from Bella's. I think the mixes mellow out the pink fragrance. It makes for a nice even scent, in my experience.

I have Pink Bean Noel coming from Bella's. Can't wait to try it! I may give the original version of the scent a try one day (straight up Pink Sugar) but I think it might be too sweet. Have you tried it before?

eta: I also think I'm going to order *tons* in CocoaPink's Pink Sugar Noel when she opens back up. I have the scrub coming soon.

I have tried Pink Sugar. I do like it but it can be a bit "strong". That is why I like the mixes. I have tried Bella's Little Pink Princess, Pink Bean Noel and Pink Marshmallow. All had great throws without being too sharp. I think you will like the Pink Bean Noel.

If you are looking to try Pink Sugar, and not sure if it will be too strong for you, Try Cottage Hill's version. This was the first version I tried and it was not strong. It was just enough to make me want more, and I was in heaven.

Last night, I put on a Fireside melt from one of our favorite vendors, but it was mislabeled. Instead, it was some type of Autumn Harvest spicy scent. Pleasant scent, but since I wanted fireside, I was really bummed out. I am going to continue melting it this morning, but will switch later on for something with a fresh scent. Just not in the mood for heavy scents when it is a beautiful, sunny, mild day .

I have tried Pink Sugar. I do like it but it can be a bit "strong". That is why I like the mixes. I have tried Bella's Little Pink Princess, Pink Bean Noel and Pink Marshmallow. All had great throws without being too sharp. I think you will like the Pink Bean Noel.

I get headaches with really strong scents. This is still throwing really well, so it's not going anywhere yet. Three tealights -- not bad! have a good day Fleur. [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

If you are looking to try Pink Sugar, and not sure if it will be too strong for you, Try Cottage Hill's version. This was the first version I tried and it was not strong. It was just enough to make me want more, and I was in heaven.

Last night, I put on a Fireside melt from one of our favorite vendors, but it was mislabeled. Instead, it was some type of Autumn Harvest spicy scent. Pleasant scent, but since I wanted fireside, I was really bummed out. I am going to continue melting it this morning, but will switch later on for something with a fresh scent. Just not in the mood for heavy scents when it is a beautiful, sunny, mild day .

Thx. for the suggestion Boogie. This is one company I haven't tried yet and now I have a reason too! [smilie=th_offtobed]

Lisa, Cottage Hill's pink sugar is a delight. It will not give you a headache. I was wanting it to be stronger, but now that I have tried other vendors' versions of pink sugar, I realize that CHC has it just right. I wouldn't recommend it in a very large room, though.

Guest Anonymous

I just ordered CHC's pink sugar, I am excited to try.

I have Tuscadero's 7 up pound cake going.... it's nice. Her Gramma Rita's Zucchini bread didn't last long, I think it was messed up in the package there was oil leaking from the wax... I noticed when tarts do that they dump all their scent off fast

Melting Carols Cinnamon Cranberry Harvest..........YUM! Also burning a Vanilla Cream candle, however it has almost NO scent throw. A friend of mine picked it up from Odd Lot. I have never been to one of those stores and usually don't buy candles from anyone other than YC, Old Virginia or all of our wondeful e-tailers. Now I know why. You get what you pay for.

Still melting spiced cranberry from last night. I will switch out here in a little while. I just found out that I won Bella's on-line survey for Feb. and will be receiving a free bag of tarts. [smilie=th_offtobed] I never win anything so I'm still kind of in shock. [smilie=th_cc15] I'm looking forward to trying more of her tarts. I've ordered from her twice and her lavender coconut milk is still one of my favorite scents.