The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Madness...

Guest Anonymous

CCCC Fresh Cut Herbs, YC Pumpkin Pie, CCCC Pear, YC Honeydew Melon

Well, in addition to my sweet cinnamon pumpkin from essential pleasures, which is still going strong, I added pink sugar from essential pleasures in my living room, fresh linen from wally world in my bedroom, and green tea from the mississippi mama in my kitchen.

Happy smelling, everyone! [smilie=th_jaja]

Guest Anonymous

Debra-where are you located in the pacific NW? Just curious, it seems there are a few of us on the board from around here. I am melting Bella's Honey Butter Buns and it is a great bakery smell! Liking it a lot.

Like Jerseymom I started my morning with Aroma Soy Orange Chiffon Cake in my office. It's nice, but it's very, very light. I smell a touch of almond or something as well. It's not offensive to me, it's just sort of.....meh. :? And I bought three of these! Might have to mix 'em with Nene's Spiced Orange to get some ooomph. Either that our pour it out and start over. Life is too short to burn un-wonderful smellies. :oops:

However, Aroma Soy's Old Fashioned Zucchini Bread lasted six hours last night in my 20w melter. Yummy, and a definite reorder!

[smilie=th_jaja]

Jewel

I'm getting ready to head out for the day, but I have Crosscreek's Cinnamon Vanilla melting in the kitchen. It's just ok to me, but at least I'll smell something when I come home. [smilie=th_jaja]

I loved the cinnamon scents that I had on this morning. They were really nice and warm. Time to change though. My son does not like spicy (he will be home in a little while) so I have started melting Mookie Doodle's Lemon Chiffon and Strawberry Shortcake...yum... [smilie=th_jaja]

Guest Anonymous

Jewel and Jersey - I was about to put that Aroma Soy Orange Chiffon cake on myself this morning, but at the last minute I opted for Tuscadero's Twigs and Berries....thanks for the comments on it. It smelled good cold but I thought possibly a little light as well

Jewel and Jersey - I was about to put that Aroma Soy Orange Chiffon cake on myself this morning, but at the last minute I opted for Tuscadero's Twigs and Berries....thanks for the comments on it. It smelled good cold but I thought possibly a little light as well

I plopped a Crosscreek Tahitian Vanilla Spice into the Orange Chiffon Cake pool about an hour ago, and they're mixing nicely together! [smilie=th_jaja] Two light fragrances, but they have a bit more oomph when they're together!

Jewel

Guest Anonymous

I just found a Carrot cake candle from Home Interiors that I'm burning in my bathroom. I don't even know where it came from. It has a pink ribbon on it so I must have bought it as a fundraiser of somthing. I sure do not remember buying it. We will see how strong it is!

I have my YC Vanilla cupcake tarts going in my store. They make me want to eat they smell so good.

[smilie=th_jaja]

karla

Guest Anonymous

I am so suprised about this candle by Home Interiors. It is very strong, and burning well so far. I've never even burned a Home Interior candle before.

Boogie, My candle line I sell here at my boutique the Orange chili pepper it our biggest seller by far. When I put an order in for candles I order 25 of that scent, and 6 of the others. I always sell the Orange chili pepper the most. If I have that one burning everyone that walks in almost buys one.

[smilie=th_jaja]

karla

Guest Anonymous
I am so suprised about this candle by Home Interiors. It is very strong, and burning well so far. I've never even burned a Home Interior candle before.

Boogie, My candle line I sell here at my boutique the Orange chili pepper it our biggest seller by far. When I put an order in for candles I order 25 of that scent, and 6 of the others. I always sell the Orange chili pepper the most. If I have that one burning everyone that walks in almost buys one.

[smilie=th_jaja]

karla

I love the Home Interiors Candles. The apples and cinnamon is awesome. I got a whole bunch from my MIL one Christmas.

What kind of store do you own Karla? You say boutiue, what kind of boutique?

harts - I am in the Portland area. Yep, you are right, there are a couple more in the Seattle, Vancouver area as well. Where are you?

Buckeye's cotton candy for now.

That Orange Chili Pepper sounds sooo good, but I didn't see it on scent lists of the last few vendors I bought from, unless I passed it by without realizing it! :oops: I ordered from Crosscreek, YC and Aroma Soy.

I'll have to put it on the Want List, because I am now officially overloaded with tarts and can NOT buy anymore for quite some time. I mean it. Can't... can't! No one can tempt me!

Speaking of tempted, whomever is ready to place an order with Aroma Soy, please make sure to add Spiced Chai Tea Latte to your list. Oh my, this one is wonderful. I just put the Frankenstein mixture of Orange Chiffon Cake/Tahitian Vanilla Spice out for the afternoon and plopped this one on the tealight. Very homey, cozy, spicy, unique...just plain yum.

[smilie=th_jaja]

Jewel