The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The 6 Letter Word Game

:shock: :shock: :shock: Oh my goodness!!!! :shock: I can't believe I got the ol' X word again!! Now I'm really getting paranoid. I'm starting to think it's an ezil comspiraceee [smilie=th_th1ptgno]

Well, don't call the 6 letter word game police... :lol: , but I'm using candelove's word from before....

X- xylene

Sweet, how Xtraordinary! I sure wouldn't have Xpected that you'd get the X again! Xcept maybe you just have - Xcuse me for saying so - Xceptional bad luck. It's Xactly the kind of thing that can be Xtremely Xasperating, Xpecially if you are Xhausted at the time. It's not Xciting or Xhilarating but could make you Xclaim and use an Xpletive. Take a deep breath, Xhale and try to relaX. [smilie=th_bb20]

A - autism

:?

Sweet, how Xtraordinary! I sure wouldn't have Xpected that you'd get the X again! Xcept maybe you just have - Xcuse me for saying so - Xceptional bad luck. It's Xactly the kind of thing that can be Xtremely Xasperating, Xpecially if you are Xhausted at the time. It's not Xciting or Xhilarating but could make you Xclaim and use an Xpletive. Take a deep breath, Xhale and try to relaX. [smilie=th_gekkebek]

[smilie=th_f5a39fcb] [smilie=th_jaja] :P Puppylove - love it! [smilie=th_cc8] You are da word queen! [smilie=th_allah] You've already got me making stories from the current words, now this.... [smilie=th_aa21]

C- copper

I'm glad you girls got a laugh out of my silliness. I was off and runnin', wasn't I? [smilie=th_bounce] An occasional belly laugh is a very good thing!

D - Detest