The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The 6 Letter Word Game

ABSOLUTELY, Sweet! (As if I'm in charge around here.) [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Z - zephyr

Do any of you have favorite words? I love "zephyr" - the way it's pronounced so breathy and soft, the way it's spelled, and the definition.

Gail, the word freak

zephyr is a great word, Gail.

I like most words in general. Especially super long American Indian names for rivers. When we're traveling I like to try to pronounce them while we drive past. Wait, those are proper nouns. Do they count?

I don't like these two made up words: Chillax and Ginormous. They bug me. The word "irregardless" is a terrible word.

I like the word syntax and comely. jeopardy and bombastic

A - antler

F - fluffy

Jules, I like those long Native American words too. They're intriguing and melodious! Ginormous makes me crazy and irregardless sounds illiterate, and just plain wrong. [smilie=th_200911025310]

I may name my next dog Zephyr, I like it so much. Also really like nebulous, for some reason. And segue. Weird, huh?

Okay, so we're kind of off topic. Maybe we should have a new game. Call it something like, "A to Z Favorite Words." Fun way to build a better vocabulary! :shock:

Gail