The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

June's Summertime Scents

Lemon Bundt Cake from BustBee in all melters.

Terrible storm night in our area. A tornado hit a Boy Scout camp north of us and 4 were killed and many in serious condition. I pray for the families...I cannot fathom losing my child.

oh my gosh, how horrible! Where do you live, Slpit?

Good Morning! I just dumped a YC lilac blossoms that lasted 24 hours...currently it's YC greenhouse. I went to the yankee store yesterday to look at melters. I told the manager there about the problems I had had with them. We went around the store looking at the wattage, and there was nothing over 14 watts. He said he had not had any complaints. Of course all the employees know me and sort of roll their eyes when I come in the store :lol: I didn't buy anything...wanted Dune Grass, but it's not on sale.

That is horrible news, Slpit. That area has been hit with some really bad weather. I certainly pray for those families.

This morning, Lime Sugar - Nene's.

patchouli in the kitchen

snow angel in the living room

downy in my daughters bedroom

ginger peach in my bedroom

snow angel is my favorite but i don't know which tart compares to it. i got the fo from imagescents off of ebay but i've never seen a tart called snow angel. if anyone has, let me know. thank

What does snow angel smell like?

WOW.. there is no way to explain it. Here is the description...Snow Angel-a blend of honeysuckle & peppermint. But i would never have smelled it and said it was honeysuckle or peppermint. It is really unique.

Green House from country heart candles (www.maximumscented.com)

Unbelievable scent throw. I put it on 10 minutes ago and the whole office smells like a green house. So fresh! everyone loves it!

Good morning everyone,

Slpit, I was just reading that on the web, how tragic..I cannot fathom how these parents are dealing with this...my heart goes out to all of them.

I have on:

Tuscaderos caramel clouds

tuscaderos endless summer

my lemon bundt cake..

Today is clean up day after my daughters high school graduation last night, its been a milestone year for my kids, a college graduation, 21st birthday , Lisas 18th birthday and graduation..sad and sweet for me at the same time..

Leaving on what i had from last night.

The scout camp is a little over an hour north of us and last night we were lucky to just get heavy rain, but a lot missed us. Unfortunately, lots north so it will head its way down the 2 flooding rivers to us and our town (Hamburg) already had to sandbag. I live 5 miles out in the country in what we call the Loess hills named after the soil. We are safe from actual flooding, but the Loess soil is shifting and in the 93 floods the hills collapsed in several places filling the roads and for a couple of days we were not able to get anywhere. So far that has not happened. I do think the flooding could get bad and for miles and miles the farm fields are lakes and many roads are closed in the area. I am so thankful we are OK and continue to pray for the families of all the boys in that terrible situation. This used to be a girl scout camp where we live and my husband was the camp ranger and we had to deal with this many times...it is so scary making sure they are all safe and accounted for.

well... others said the green house is too strong so i put it out and have started one called blue denim. FABULOUS.

I can smell everything so great here at work, but i put them on at home and either can't smell them or barely smell them compared to here.

Has anyone else had this problem?

I've been out grocery shopping all morning, and just finished feeding my crew lunch, so I'm just now getting started with the melting for the day. Whew! I was at Walmart for 2 hours with 3 little boys...it was quite the adventure. My dd decided to stay at home, and not join in the fun. LOL!

So far, it's a coconut lime verbena tester tart. I just started it a minute or so ago, so there is no throw yet. But, the cold smell is yummy!

A much calmer day today as far as the weather goes.

It is a Keeping Room day for me. In the living room it is a new one for me from Carol called Pink Licorice. A combo of Anisette and Pink Sugar. I am in love!!!! [smilie=th_we0081]

Idsn the comp room it is Dacquiri Luxe...Oh, my where is my glass...very refreshing. [smilie=th_create]

Juniper and Aloe-Soy Lovely and Tahitian Waterfalls-LOL.

Been cleaning all morning and this tops it quite nicely. Waiting for a second quote from the "tree" guy-first guy quoted me $800 to remove one old walnut tree! Yowza! I am hoping this one will be much better! Of course, I will be trying to make a deal on topping all of the trees,plus removing the old one! Gotta get the little ole eyelashes ready! Wish me luck!

Good afternoon, all. I have on Huckleberry Layne's new Lemon Poundcake--this is one strong tart and it smells wonderful.

Ooh, that one sounds fabulous!

It is fabulous, Heidi, and really strong. I love her prices--you can get clamshells for $3 or a bag of a dozen grubbies for $9--that is only 75 cents a tart which is not bad.