The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Ex-Sept-ional scents for September

Hi Cat!! Good to see you! Today I'm melting a new to me vendor...Shady Mountain's Creme Brulee...this smells so good and is scenting most of my house. [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

Good late afternoon everyone--been out all day visiting a friend so just started the smellies. I am trying to finish up my Yankee Candied Apple and Christmas Cookie jars and I also have on Tutti Fruitti and Christmas Cookie votives.

Hope all of you who need rain get it soon. We got none in August and so far in September we've had just shy of 12" !!! So, it can change quickly. The river near us is high but we are on a hill so no danger.

Melting Hearth & Home from Scentsy in 4 different melters throughout the house, Lavender Coconut Milk from Bella's in MB and my very last No More Stuffy Head from EW in DD's room. She has a cold so I'm hoping this helps her congestion.

autumn2.gif Good afternoon everyone

Scents I have going throughout the house...(smelling delightful!) [smilie=cloud_9]

CFTKR ~ Thankful and Harvest End

Almost Country ~ Harvest Apple

Swan Creek jar ~ Vanilla Pound Cake

Stopped in BBW for some aromatherapy lotion and ended up with two of the 4 oz. Slatkin candles in Cranberry Woods. I wanted to get one in the Autumn scent, but all they had were the large 3 wicks. The small ones were 2/$10, so I got two of the same scent. I am crazy about the Cranberry Woods scent. It was love at first sniff!!! [smilie=th_BringItOn]

Dabba and candlefan, we did get a decent soaking here today...a nice, steady rainfall. Luckily, I stayed dry somehow while going in and out of the grocery store!!!! Woot! [smilie=th_ecd36868]

sillys, the Out of the Box Sampler sounds like a real fun treat. I will have to try it one day.... Enjoy the soccer game!

Maggie, I think I am one of the few who has never tried Comfortably Numb...lol. Love the song though! :P

trep, yikes! 12" of rain already! [smilie=th_yellow5]

Off to play chauffeur!!!! :roll:

Today I cam home from work to my LunaBleu package and a few other goodies (MAC and Best Friend surprise box) No Linda, not THAT one....LOL Different BF.

Melting Lemon Biscotti from LB and girls, if you like STRONG than these are for you. I like it alot. Its a nice lemon that does not smell like pledge. Sent a few to my dear friend Cindy and I know she will love them. This is it for the melting here today. Its cloudy and gloomy and we are waiting on some rain. We need it BAD. The playground at school is so dry that I feel as though I am eating dirt.

Have a wonderful evening everyone.

Good Afternoon-

It's been a cool, cloudy day today-just screaming fall! I put on a Huckleberry Layne tart-no label and wouldn't ya know that I love it?! Oh well-it's great while its lasting...

All your smellies are sounding great, have a wonderful night.

Just had a few storms go thu here, too w/some heavy rain. Nothing like your 12 inches, tho, Trep! Yikers. Now don't smack me [smilie=th_a043] , but just think if that had been snow instead of rain. [smilie=th_ecd36868] [smilie=th_pardon]

I'm melting CFTKR's Buttercream Maple ZB. [smilie=th_fabulous1]

[smilie=th_goodnight]

Lots of clouds out here - sprinkles now and then. Funny, it seems like it was just too hot!

Tonight is a candle night, Mainstay's layered floral candle - Lavender, Lilac and something else!

Remelting CFTKR Thankful...still lots of scent!

Started another melter with CFTKR Candy Corn angrysingcorn.gif

Good morning!

Silly, I'm sorry I didn't see the post. I just found it. DD has Mrs. Orgonas but 2 of her friends have Mrs. Murray. One has her in the AM and one has her in the PM. I think a girl down the street also has Mrs. Murray. We had back to school night last night and I've very impressed with the school. Kindergarten seems do different and so much more kid friendly than when I went.

This morning I'm melting Carol's Gingerbread Pumpkin and Mahogony Spice. I love the Gingerbread Pumpkin! Wow, great one! I like Mahogony Spice. It's not what I was expecting but it's scent is a very happy surprise.

This morning it's Can-Do Lessie's Prim Wishes. I haven't decided what else quite yet, but I will be doing housework all day, so I'm sure I will have fragrance fired up in several rooms of my house. [smilie=th_lavarepiatti]

Whew, just made it through the game yesterday when the heavens opened. Some crazy rain out by us, right Maurie and LLVV???

Unfortunately the girls lost, but it was 2-1 pretty close.

Maurie, friend, good to see you!! We gotta get together again!

LLVV, oh, I wish DD had my cousin, that would have been cool. Does she like her teacher? The school is pretty nice, I've only been in there a few times. G, never went there, we started in the district in 4th grade, so she went straight to LADSBS. We have get together soon too! Wanna see how big the girlie has gotten.

Didn't melt last night, so I'll let you all know what I got goin tonight.

Have a great day!!

What a wonderful morning! Hope everyone is enjoying it where you are(even if the weather isn't as great as it is in MO).

I am starting off the day in goodie mode-

Cupcake-Scentsationals

Chocolate Raspberry Moelleux-Blue Gecko

Rocky Road Ice Cream-LOL

I am also enjoying some sugar free chocolate pudding for breakfast(don't tell the kids [smilie=th_avatar_4219] )

I did walk 4 miles this morning in my new shoes(switched to a different "fitness" shoe so I could work different muscles-love these things), so its okay to splurge a little-right? Okay, so we won't talk about the million calories I downed yesterday with fried chicken,mashed taters/gravy, and chocolate pie... [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Have a great afternoon everyone!

Very sweet posts about the kindergarten kids. [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Cat, good for you girlie! Enjoy that pudding!

I'm melting Pomegranate from SSS. I still can't quite believe the consistent high quality of almost everything I've melted from SSS. See above emotie, heh heh.

Have a happy Friday, everybody!

Gail

I purchased Cranberry Woods 3 wick candle from BBW and didn't really like the scent or throw from it so I went to the store and exchanged it for thre Dark Kiss 3-wick candle. It has been lit for 30-40 min. and my whole first floor is scented. I really like it....a berry scent with some soft florals and musk. When I took the candle back to exchange the BBW employee told me that the 3-wick candles are being re-formulated since they have had so many problems with drowning wicks. So that it good news for people who have had problems with that.

Karrie