The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Ex-Sept-ional scents for September

Good Morning!

I slept late this morning which is very unusual for me. I wake up constantly. It is horrible.

Today's melts are YC Spiced Orange, Melissa's Kitchen Spice and Melissa's Spiced Caramel Kisses.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good afternoon. It's a beautiful day in Indy. I don't think our Fall will be very pretty this year. It has been too dry so a lot of the leaves are turning brown and dropping off. I am melting Luna Bleu - New Orleans King Cake . So far, I am enjoying Luna Bleu's scents. Have a great afternoon and evening. I hear we may have some rain late this evening.

Kim, bummer about the leaves turning brown. I love the colors of fall leaves! Can't wait 'til my burning bush starts changing to bright orange. My cat is currently enjoying watching the goldfinches devour sunflower seeds right outside his favorite window....lol. We are supposed to get rain tonight also.

I have been melting Harvest from lunableu this afternoon...it's good and sort of a different version of this scent. I detect some orange peel in there.

About half an hour ago, I started another melter with YC Lakeside Birch. Not sure if I am loving this scent. I don't hate it, but just not sure. It's sort of different.

Aria, I love your little smiliecon hanging from the leaf! How adorable and perfect for fall!

Thanks! 40622.gif

Okay so let me just start off with-HOLY COW! I have been on hiatus and come back to this...lol!

Just goes to show you that I should be ashamed of myself for not being involved more often.

Great looking new forum!

I have been burning some lemon thing from Lang today and am also melting-

Black Raspberry Vanilla-Scentsationals

Blue Agave-CFTKR

Cool Citrus Basil-Kristen's

Good to see everyone and I will be busy for a while getting reaquainted with the new place.

Have a great evening! [smilie=The_Hi]

Hey Sweet, on the YC Facebook page under the discussions tab, there are several threads alphabetized by scent that list all the mixology lists. It's nice and convenient.

Jason - I just went to look and found them. [smilie=th_teks0311] It's fun trying new recipes! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

I slept late this morning which is very unusual for me. I wake up constantly. It is horrible.

Michele - I feel your pain. [smilie=th_empathy] I would dearly luv to get a good nights sleep. I have more of the 'early morning awakening' thing, but some nights it feels like I wake up every hour on the hour. [smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

Cat - [smilie=th_Hello_] Been wondering what you've been up to. Good to C U!

I was all set to try YC recipe for Spice Rack, but found I don't have Spiced Pumpkin. HOW did that happen??!! [smilie=th_roll] So, I'm melting their recipe for Potpourri (Be Thankful+Autumn Wreath) instead.

Welcome Back Cat!

Jason-Found what you were talking about under Discussions on YC Facebook page. That was really helpful. Thanks!!

Turned my melters off. I feel like I am getting a head cold and didn't want too much scent. Burning an old one-BBW Warm Vanilla Sugar. Not smelling much but that's okay. Really just wanted it for the flame.

Gail- That Keylime Noel was one of the new FM scents I was most anxious to try but didn't get the chance...glad to hear it's a good one! I can't wait till the renewed FM opens!

Michele~ Sorry to hear about your headcold...hope you feel better soon!! [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

Cat- [smilie=th_Welcome1-1] back!

Melting:

Grandma's Pantry from Kountry Lights

Hey there Cat!

My YC store does a lot of mixology - seems like every time I go in the store they have 2 or 3 jar lids held up together to their noses to see what the mixology blends are like!

Tonight I am melting Village's Warm Apple Pie Simmerblend.

CAT--SO good to see you back. I've been wondering where you were. Did you think you were in a foreign land when you logged in? LOL

Starting today out finishing up a couple of Yankee candles--Christmas Cookie and Candied Apple. We had storms again in the night but I think maybe today will be a nice fall day. Will have to wait and see I guess.

Good Morning! Today melting from YC Harvest and two candles YC Apple Cider and Village Candle Mulled Cider.

The mornings here are so nice, but the afternoons are still very hot.

acornstill.gif Good Morning!

Melting Cider Snap from Carol...truly a favorite. Burning Swan Creek Vanilla Pound Cake...another favorite.

Have to go grocery shopping today...in the rain...how fun. NOT!

Good Morning!

Haven't started a thing this morning, but will get some goodies going before I leave for errands.

I am thinking about some Lemon Buttercream-LOL

Pink Vanilla Noel-CFTKR

not sure what else yet, but its definitely a bakery day around here.

Trep-

You aren't even kidding-I had to double check that I ended up at the right forum for a minute-but I love the new look!!!

Thanks for all the welcome backs-its good to see everyone too-missed ya.

Also good to see so many "new" faces- welcome to anyone whom has found us while I was out.

Have a great day everyone!

Yeah! Cat's back!

This morning so far it's Can-Do Cast Iron Cookies in my melter. I just knew I would love this one, no surprise. My house smells so good!

Like Dabbadooey, we are so dry here along Colorado's Front Range that I was stunned when a small, brief shower fell over our neighborhood last night. It didn't even show up on weather radar, but it helps me believe that measurable precipitation might some day still be possible! Anyway, Aria, hope you get some yummy vittles at the store and don't get too soaked.

Good Afternoon Everyone!!!

Well, I thought I melting something last night while I was gettin ready for bed, I had gotten a bunch of tarts from vendors I've never tried in the Out of the Box Sampler I bought this month. I had never gotten one before, but it was "Pink" month for Breast Cancer, a charity that is dear to my heart, so I got one. Really, so worth the money, loads of samples, not just tarts, for only $22 bucks shipping included. I will probably buy another in the future.

LLVV, did you see my prior post? Just wondering who the girlie has for a teacher, my cousin is teaching kindergarten this year!

Hope you all are having a great day, the weather here is nice, but supposed to turn nasty later on. I hope my DD gets her soccer game in.

Hello! [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Melting:

Vanilla Sugar from Gingerbread Barns closing sale

Burning:

Coconut Cream Pie also from GB closing sale

Comfortably Numb...top layer of my tri-layer LOL candle..YUM

Mandarin Cranberry from YC...little disappointed with this one...not much smell in the LR where this is burning...it should be able to smell up one room!?! [smilie=th_confused3]

Waiting for the rain...it's gloomy and stirring up something. [smilie=th_scratch]

[smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr Yay, Cat's back! I was wondering where you've been, friend!

Michele, how's your cold doing? I hope you're winning the battle!

Sillys, that sampler box sounds like a fabulous deal! Enjoy!

Some of you are expecting rain, or needing rain. What is that? I've forgotten. We only get about 4 inches a year here, which is A-OK to this rain hater. :D

I'm melting CCCC's Pineapple Mango. Lovely scent, quite enjoyable. Wish it were a bit stronger.

Gail