The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Ex-Sept-ional scents for September

MaggieMae....car parts?? :shock: [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] For me, some bakery lemons have a vague scent of dill pickle. :blink: Which, I suppose, is a little better than a mechanics shop. But not much.

I'm melting CFTKR's Sweet Cupcakes. Yummmmmmy! [smilie=th_aa17]

MaggieMae....car parts?? :shock: [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] For me, some bakery lemons have a vague scent of dill pickle. :blink: Which, I suppose, is a little better than a mechanics shop. But not much.

I'm melting CFTKR's Sweet Cupcakes. Yummmmmmy! [smilie=th_aa17]

Essence of dill pickle? Why, yes...I know EXACTLY what your talking about...not the bakery lemon I am yearning for... :o I will say that you are right...it is better than car parts ala mode. :D

The Dragonfly Dreams made it 24 hours...amazing. I have switched it to Spiced Apple Pecan from CFTKR...I believe Sweet, that you were a fan...I can't wait for this one to start a'meltin!

Have a great nite everyone!! B)

Everyone's scents look so good tonight, except for the dill pickle lemon cake.

I've got votives going tonight too, Trep.

Village - Pumpkins & Mums votive

Village - Night Sky votive (I want a big jar of this)

Yankee - Witches Brew jar

Yankee - Almond Cookie jar

OMG - Honey Spice Cake melt

Good Evening All!

I'm burning Slatkin - Vanilla Bean Noel. I love this scent! It is one of BBW's seasonal scents. It comes out at Christmas. I also like it in the body cream.

It is a one wick 14oz candle that throws nicely in a smaller room. I'm in the MBR catching up on my email while enjoying my candle.

Tonight I'm melting Witches Brew McCall's...one of the new tart bars. Scent is amazing, strong and WICKED GOOD!!!

Good evening!

DD loved her first day! Yippie! We celebrated with Chinese takeout.

Tonight I'm melting Pippin & Sugar Pie Crust. I love it!

LLVV, so glad your DD had a good first day. [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

Thanks again everyone for the birthday wishes for DD.

I'm happiest melting when the house is nice and clean, too. Must be the OCD in me. Sometimes I won't even turn the melters on until after I've cleaned and tidied up.

I've been fighting a migraine all day. My plan is to relax for the rest of the evening with Vanilla Suede from Scentsy. I could smell this everyday and it doesn't exacerbate my headache.

Good Morning! melting Kim's Strawberry White Cake and Can-Do's Spicy Apples & Peaches. thankfully they are not in the same room, I don't think the mix would work out well at all.

Have a great day!

Crazy4scents, I Love the Candleberry Candles. All of the ones I have burned had 2 wicks and melt great, very little soot and no tunnelling. The throw is fabulous probably a 2 or 3 room thrower. I have also tried their melts. They come in a small cake and you seperate a chuck to melt. The ones I have tried are Clementine tea,Violet Mimosa, Ocean,Hot Maple Toddy,Roasted Chestnuts. All are great.

Before I moved from Florida, I would go to a local shop to get them. I have never ordered them online. I think you would like them.

Good morning! I'm melting Carol's Sweet Potato Cornbread and Cinnabons. I have YC's Chardonnay and Fresh Mint burning.

LLVV, how great that you DD enjoyed her first day!

Mpfand, I hope your migraine is but a memory today.

I'm melting Can-Do's Mimi's House. It's a genuine treasure, nothing less. 'Nuff said. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Gail

mpfand--hope you are feeling good today. I hate those headache days.

Aria--loved your apple emotie

All candles again today--Raspberry Cream, Orchard Pear and Christmas Cookie plus votives in Orchard Pear and Macintosh. Have a great day everyone. We are awaiting the remnants of the hurricane to flood us with more rain. I hope it doesn't as lots of damage was done here last week with all the rain. We'll see, I guess.

Hello. I'm back from errands. It's a rough, tough world out there today. Sheesh. I'm happy to be back in the cocoon of happy scents again.

YC melt - Beware

YC jar - Witches Brew

Crosscreek melt Patchouli Honey

It smells like Halloween.

The shower is clean and the floors are mopped. Time to take an hour chill.

Guest Viennalady

Today its cold and rainy here in Vienna, a November feeling. Wonderful time to light the beautiful candles.[smilie=th_foolish1]

YC Jar Berry Tangerine

YC Sampler Cinnamon&Sugar

YC melt Spiced Orange

Bridgewater Sampler Butterscotch

[smilie=th_blij51]

That it is Jules: In a mile radius this morning, I could have gotten hit by a semi that ran a red. (I had the green turn arrow..good thing I looked again). Then some old lady in a motorized wheel chair was going the wrong way and coming at me in my lane. Maybe it's a full moon?? I was quite relieved to arrive safe and sound for my massage. [smilie=th_a136] I am now melting Bella's Baton Rouge and burning a jar candle from AMS-Head Shop. A lovely day to all.....

Crazy4scents, I Love the Candleberry Candles. All of the ones I have burned had 2 wicks and melt great, very little soot and no tunnelling. The throw is fabulous probably a 2 or 3 room thrower. I have also tried their melts. They come in a small cake and you seperate a chuck to melt. The ones I have tried are Clementine tea,Violet Mimosa, Ocean,Hot Maple Toddy,Roasted Chestnuts. All are great.

Before I moved from Florida, I would go to a local shop to get them. I have never ordered them online. I think you would like them.

Thank you twinsmom for your input. It says on their site you have to buy the tarts in quanities of 2 at a time. $14.00 is alot just to try out a scent. kwim? As for the candles what sizes have you gotten? Have you ever tried gold canyon? I was wondering if I would like these alot more.

Hello. I'm back from errands. It's a rough, tough world out there today. Sheesh. I'm happy to be back in the cocoon of happy scents again.

YC melt - Beware

YC jar - Witches Brew

Crosscreek melt Patchouli Honey

It smells like Halloween.

The shower is clean and the floors are mopped. Time to take an hour chill.

Jules I dont know much about YC witches brew. But I picked up a medium jar of it at a thrift store. The scent though in my jar is midsummers night. do you know if they did it just for one year? To me its not like any of the witches brews they have had out in the past few years. Mine has to kitties on it.

Late afternoon melts

Nene's ~ Jonathan Apple

Can-Do ~ Gingersnap Cookies

CFTKR ~ Falling Leaves

In from work and I have Twilight on from Haley's....[smilie=th_smilies-2]

It is so funny...I really dislike Blue Sugar alone, but I seem to be ADDICTED to it when it's combined with other scents!! I LOVE IT!!! This one and Americana are my big favs from Haley's...I am going to have to order these in BULK!!!

Jules & Kim...Be careful out there!!

ViennaLady...How do you like Bridgewater? I really love a lot of their older candle scents! I love Indian Paintbrush!!!

Trep...Maybe you won't get all the flooding you anticipate...here's hoping!!!

Mpfand...Hope your headache is gone today!

Have a good one everyone!