The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Ex-Sept-ional scents for September

Good Morning!

It has cooled down significantly here! [smilie=yes]

In honor of the cooler temps, I am melting a new one from my latest order from Carol....Falling Leaves...it's good...sort of green and fresh, but very mellow and fall like. Smells great in here! [smilie=th_cc15] Carol included some outstanding freebies in my order...Pilgrims Pie and Strawberry Suga Cakes are a couple that really smell awesome!

SweetTart, don't you love when BBW has the jar candles for 50% off?!! Oh my! What scents did you get? BTW, I never did make it to the sale at YC yesterday...I really want some $1 tarts & votives! Maybe today... [smilie=th_c61]

Michele, you did your shopping at YC in record time! [smilie=th_e030]

[smilie=th_Hnh5] Have a great day! Happy Melting!

Good Morning Everyone!!

Didn't get a chance to get to YC last night. Wasn't in much of a rush after I called and found out they don't have the Xmas scents out yet. Sooo, I plan to go this weekend while I'm doing last minute school shopping. I'm just gonna get the 50 tarts I usually get, and when the Xmas scents come out, maybe I'll exchange a few from my stash for them.

Aria, I know what you mean about concentrating when your in YC. But I must say, I do enjoy going with my sister or my friend, who are both into tarts. We just stand there sniffin...so funny!

Trep, Wow thats a whole lot of rain!!!

Sweet, nice haul from B&BW. Not really a candle person, but I must admit, I have gotten a few of the Slatkins, and they are quite good in my opinion. I may just have to stop in there, especially with the 50% off.

LLVV, Nope, no Xmas scents out yet. Gonna go this weekend. Wonder how our weather is gonna be. I always love a good storm, but don't like when it gets "crazy" out!

Didn't melt last night, had too much running around to do, hopefully, I'll make up for it tonight.

Have a wonderful day!

Good Morning Everyone!!

Didn't get a chance to get to YC last night. Wasn't in much of a rush after I called and found out they don't have the Xmas scents out yet. Sooo, I plan to go this weekend while I'm doing last minute school shopping. I'm just gonna get the 50 tarts I usually get, and when the Xmas scents come out, maybe I'll exchange a few from my stash for them.

Aria, I know what you mean about concentrating when your in YC. But I must say, I do enjoy going with my sister or my friend, who are both into tarts. We just stand there sniffin...so funny!

Trep, Wow thats a whole lot of rain!!!

Sweet, nice haul from B&BW. Not really a candle person, but I must admit, I have gotten a few of the Slatkins, and they are quite good in my opinion. I may just have to stop in there, especially with the 50% off.

LLVV, Nope, no Xmas scents out yet. Gonna go this weekend. Wonder how our weather is gonna be. I always love a good storm, but don't like when it gets "crazy" out!

Didn't melt last night, had too much running around to do, hopefully, I'll make up for it tonight.

Have a wonderful day!

Does anyone know when the 50% off sale ends for the 3 wicks?

Guest Viennalady

I really envy you guys, that you can stroll around in Yankee Candle stores, make good bargains, sniffin and having a good time. There are no, not one YC Store in Vienna, Austria!

I am melting YC Spice Orange, YC Moonlight Harvest and YC Kiwi Berries.

[smilie=th_cocktail]

So far today it is all candles--Mainstays Cranberry Mandarin large jar--great throw. I use the flat Yankee illuma lids on these candles and they burn perfectly that way. Also have on Yankee candles in Vanilla Cookie and Autumn Fruit. I am praying all of you in Earl's way will be safe and that it will turn and go back out to sea where it can't hurt anyone. We are looking at severe storms as a cold front pushes through this evening. Then we are to have lovely fall weather for the holiday weekend.

Hi everyone!

One of my best friends has been here for a few days. We've been hiking in the mountains and chatting every night until midnight so I'm out of the loop a bit around here.

Fingers crossed for those of you in the path of Earl. Be safe and well!

I'm melting LOL's Vanilla Crack this afternoon.

Gail

Puppy: Old friends are just the best. It's nice you have been able to visit and roam around. I am melting Bella's Monster Mash and Haunted House. Both scents are very good, and with the cooler weather on the way, I'm more than ready for Fall scents.

Good evening all! Hope everyone in the path of Early stays safe!

@Nancy, we have the same forecast. The storms are about to roll through here any minute, and then a lovely cool front behind it will cool things off nicely after that! So looking forward to the cooler weather!

Well, I did my little damage at YC yesterday. Got 60 tarts, two large jars of Autumn Leaves and Autumn Wreath, and also exchanged a tunneling candle for a Harvest tumbler. Used my 15 off 45 coupon and got out of there just under $90 dollars poorer. Not too shabby! Also splurged and got a Slatkin Leaves candle at B&BW.

Tonight I'm melting a mix called Poisoned Apple (Macintosh and Midsummer's Night) in two melters. Great mix! Also burning Autumn Leaves and Harvest.

Was shopping at BBW the other day and caught their sale of 50% off 3 wick candles they had!! It was a nice surprise so of course i have to take advantage of that and bought some, also using my receipt coupon thing. Good deal i have to say!!! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

SweetTart - that's a great sale! [smilie=th_dancing_smile] What scents did U get? Do U know if this sale includes their fall scents? Have a nice mini vacay!

One of my best friends has been here for a few days. We've been hiking in the mountains and chatting every night until midnight so I'm out of the loop a bit around here.

I'm melting LOL's Vanilla Crack this afternoon.

Gail

Puppy - I see U broke out the good stuff for your company. [smilie=snoopy] [smilie=th_LOVE]

I'm doing a remelt of CrossCreek's Paradise from last evening since there's still plenty 'o smell left in it.

I'm praying Earl runs stays out to sea or runs outta steam & just rains a little on the east coast. Everyone.... be safe. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

It was hot and cloudy today, so I didn't know what I wanted to melt. I ended up with Oxford from Scentsy - this is the best, best, best "flavor"!

Stay safe, East coasters!

Sweet, nuthin' but the best for my dear, dear friend! [smilie=th_thumbs20up] She went home this afternoon. Now I'm melting LOL's Tropical Pear. See the previous emotie. [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Gail

"You have enough candles to light the neighborhood" This was my DH's response to me worrying about losing the electricity. Hardy har har har.

Today I melted -

CFTKR's Gingerbread Village (awesome!)

Log Cabin (wonderful fall/winter scent)

LLVV-The DH's are big comedians...I know...I have one of them myself!!!

Melting today:

Earlier:

Blackberry Sugar Cookies from LOL...EXCELLENT

Blackbery Amber from Busy Bee.

Now:

Green Apple Pucker from BG..very strong but just not me.

Sweet Caramel Apple Dumpling from CYS...ditto....maybe it's just my fussy beak tonight.

Was in the mood for patchouli tonight...melting Witches Brew from Almost Country and it is excellent! A sweeter patchouli with a spicy kick! Perfect. I highly recommend Almost Country...her tarts and packaging are very similar to CFTKR. Linda carries some different scents too. Great selection of melters too. [smilie=th_00000020]

Have a great night!

Viennalady said:

I really envy you guys, that you can stroll around in Yankee Candle stores, make good bargains, sniffin and having a good time. There are no, not one YC Store in Vienna, Austria!

I guess some of us in YC locations are pretty darn spoiled! But you got me wondering about candle stores in Europe. Do you have any specialty candle stores near you that are sort of like Yankee?

And wow, Jason, what a great haul at YC and BBW! I don't know what all you already had on hand, but with 60 new tarts you can totally do all sorts of "mixology" experiments.

LLVV, we hardly ever lose electricity here because all our electric lines are buried underground, but I have to admit that it would never be a concern regarding lighting anyway. I'm not sure I would even notice the power is off with all the candlelight around here! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

This morning so far, I am finishing a YC Midsummer's Night tart. Not sure what I will throw into the melter later. You guys often influence my next melt or burn. Monkey see, monkey do!

Viennalady said:

I'm not sure I would even notice the power is off with all the candlelight around here!

Good one, Viennalady![smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

I'm melting LOL's Cafe Vienna this morning. Been working on using up some old clams.

Gail

Jason--are you enjoying this cool down as much as I am? It seems like forever since we had some decent weather. Wow--you did VERY well at Yankee--I am heading there in the morning with coupons in hand to see what damage I can do. When they let you use the coupons with the sale prices you can really clean up as I guess you know.

Today I have on candles- Mainstays Cranberry Mandarin and finishing up two Yankee ones--Vanilla Cookie and Autumn Fruit--I think they will last out the day and then it will be on to something new tomorrow. I bought an Autumn Wreath candle at Hallmark today as it is the scent of the month for them so may start that on Sunday. It is one fall candle that I really like.

Everyone in Earl's way--stay safe and everyone have a great holiday weekend!!