The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest ilovescentedthings

Silver Bells, Christmas Smells

Good evening all! Been busy lately! Tonight I'm melting YC Holiday Bayberry, and burning YC Red Apple Wreath, Nutcracker, and my new treasure I found at Ross, a 22 oz. Colonial Candle in Apple Orchard. Picked that up for $11.99! Yay. Hope everyone has a great night!

[smilie=th_LA839B1117] You're always such a kick in the pants, Sweet! The duck was pretty quiet because, well, his goose was already cooked! [smilie=th_offtobed] I think the duck was almost too heavy for the bobcat to carry all that way. That's gonna be one fat cat! It's the first time I've ever seen a bobcat there. No, they're not known to be at all dangerous unless they're cornered or defending young. We'll keep our distance! Thanks for caring, dear girl.

Yes, it was really exciting, Jules. I don't mind the bobcats. I have a friend who owns two dogs. She has two permanent bobcat residents in her back yard. Yup, no kidding! There has never been a confrontation. It's coyotes that freak me out because they kill so many dogs and cats around here. And I don't ever want to see a cougar in the wild either. No way. It'd be a thrill, but not in a good way! :shock:

Gail

Gail ~[smilie=th_offtobed] WOW...A bobcat in real life???? I would panic like a maniac. [smilie=th_LA839B1117]

The only wildlife around here are deers and fox. It must have been interesting to watch though...as long as you are calm....unlike me.

Aria and tunisianswife~ Thanks for your concern...I appreaciate it.

Debra~ Congrats on the newest addition to your family! I hope she settles in soon.

Melted Little Red Riding Hood -GG and Colorado Holiday - LOL earlier and had to toss them...not bad scents...just too strong and not to my liking on this hectic night.

The Mrs. Claus Candy Cane Cookies turned out to be wonderful. It was pretty strong once it was melting for a bit.

wow Gail, I'm with Jules-interesting to watch with remote in hand. I agree about the coyotes, Gail. they scare me so, have had some kill small dogs here. some have been spotted a few years ago in the park I frequent with the dogs and walk the wooded trails. I don't walk as much on the trails as I used to.

Maggie, I agree that GG little red riding hood is not a good scent to have on a hectic night; if any night as a matter of fact. It blows your facial features off and leaves you practically unrecognizable. lol I've still got half of one left and am afraid of it.

burning Slatkin fresh balsam 3 wick and love it

melting CFTKR spirit of Avalon which pairs nicely with the candle

melting Can-do blue spruce in the bedroom.

have a good night, all

Maggie, I agree that GG little red riding hood is not a good scent to have on a hectic night; if any night as a matter of fact. It blows your facial features off and leaves you practically unrecognizable. lol I've still got half of one left and am afraid of it.

[smilie=th_LA839B1117] Too funny...I wish I paid better attention...I thought I was putting on Winter Candy Apples...same color. Yes....be very afraid.

Nighty Night All... [smilie=th_offtobed]

good morning, all.

starting out the day with

CFTKR caramel apple=LR

Angie's-Relaxation=BR

SSS-Clean Kiddos=bath

have a good day, all. I'm sure alot of you are getting all your last minute lists checked today. remember to take some time and relax with a smellie or two...or three [smilie=th_fe5b5651]

Morning all! Just a quick hi and hello. santa3.gif

Melting CCCC Pearamel all over the house today. Mmm...

Working has just been kicking my behind. I don't ever remember a season so busy. I'm on standby today, but am going to go get cleaned up and ready just in case.

I work Wednesday and then off for 6 days! Woohoo!jumping0045.gif

Oh...it's just waaaay too early to be jumping around like that. laughing.gif

12.gifY'all have a great day.

Funny, Maggiemae. Winter Candy Apple gets my nose all out of whack. I keep trying to like it but still - not happening.

This morning:

YC - Holiday Sage melt and jar

Crosscreek - Sleigh Ride melt

YC - Mountain Pine jar

No break from the holiday scents for me. I'm determined to use all up before New Year's Eve. (The melts at least)

Leaving in a couple of minutes to run some errands...Mrs. Claus' Cookies from Almost Country is in the melter.

Guest ilovescentedthings

I have that on my list to try as I have never ordered from them before. Is this something I should ask around here if someone has a small amount I could buy before buying a clamshell?

Were melting bg forever alice(last of my stash) and burning yc jack frost and illuminations candy cane.

Morning melts from Pure Scents...love the scents, but they're not real strong (for me anyway)

falling leaves

Christmas fig

Christmas spirit

YC Simply Home (Kohls) Christmas treats...moderate

Crosscreek berry balsam...really strong and longlasting

[smilie=th_fe5b5651] Susan...I'm so glad I wasn't drinking coffee cuz your post make me burst out laughing! [smilie=th_8d1933ff] [smilie=th_ef3416a0] I had to check it out to read the description. Kinda like 'sticking a Christmas tree branch up your nose' strong...? [smilie=th_1819]

Melting Can-Do's Eggnog. Soooo good! [smilie=th_5337c1ad]

Hello!

I've been cleaning all morning but I do have some great scents to keep me motivated.

Melts -

CFTKR's Peppermint Bark, Sea Salt Caramels, and Chocolate Solstice (in honor of winter's arrival).

Candles -

YC's Christmas Cupcake and Mistletoe.

got some candles going.

Slatkin fresh balsam, Winter, Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin

CBV All is Calm, and All is Bright

melters the same as this morning.

laundry almost done, then going to do a bit of baking. Not like I usually do. some years I'm 'in the mood' and others I'm not. this year I'm just not into it. lol

yes Maggie, it's almost nauseating it is so strong. (shudders)

[smilie=th_5337c1ad] friends,

Tunisian and Maggie, you and Little Red Riding Hood make me do this: [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

Sharonana, your post made me giggle too! I always enjoy what you write, and hope you enjoy your days off!

I'm a good girl, I pay attention to what people post here and I'm glad I do. I'm melting LOL's Rocky Mountain Christmas. One-fourth of a tart. I'm getting a headache, it's so strong. I'll have to dump it and when I try again, it'll be an eighth of a tart. Little Red must live in the Rocky Mountains. All's I got to say. [smilie=th_fe5b5651]

Gail

Happy birthday Katz! [smilie=th_ef3416a0] (thread started)

Puppy - it gave me a little headache, too. I'll try an eighth of the tart next melt, too. [smilie=th_fe5b5651]

Have changed to a smaller sample from BG, Christmas Splendor. Vedy nice!

Happy birthday, Katz!

Most memorable ones lately:

Toasted Marshmallow - Cozy Cottage. I lurve this one!

White Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding - LOL

Kool Punch - LOL. Just like the red Koolaid!

Baklava - Nene's

Banana Walnut Cake/Berry Dew Drops - Cheryl's.

Tres Leches Cake/Whipped Cream - CYS. One of the blends I ordered. I really liked it and may order more.

7Up Pound Cake - CYS

Hope everyone is safe and happy!