The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest ilovescentedthings

Silver Bells, Christmas Smells

MaggieMae - Prayers for comfort for you. [smilie=th_empathy] Sounds like Daisy is helping you smile, she sounds too cute. Maybe U should put an antenna on her head so U can keep track of her in the snow. :lol: Better yet, some reindeer antlers they make for pets. My dog wouldn't keep them on tho...how 'bout Daisy?

Aria - I'm a big fan of Deana's Frosted Sugar Cookie...yum! [smilie=th_c032]

Burning my GC Holiday Wreath candle (great throw!) in the LR and ACG candle in Vanilla Chai in the kitchen. Also melting CrossCreek's Homespun Sugar.

Everyone is the snow's path....stay safe & cozy warm. :?

I hope that everyone who had lots of snow is safe and warm in their homes with plenty of wax to melt. I'm doing some baking today. DH will be off a few days vacation, so I need to keep him busy and out of my hair. DS and GF are suppose to be flying in today from Philly. I haven't heard if flights are going out or not. I am melting Cozy Moments Cozy Melt Cup-Christmas Wish. This smells fantastic and was a gift from a friend. I had not been on the CM site forever. I did not realize they sold wax. This will be new place for me to try in the New Year. Have a wonderful, productive day .

Good Morning!

We have lots of snow here! It will be a good take to catch up on laundry, cleaning and wrapping. I have just put on SSS Candy Cane. It smells so good! I am loving Kim's melts. I have also going LOL Hot Noel, another great scent.

[smilie=th_c2e41937]

Melting Gingerbread Latte from Bella's today. We're getting ready to make a gingerbread house with the kids. Stay safe and warm, everyone.

Lots of sunshine and green grass here...lol...it is brisk though!

We had our big family Christmas today, so that all we do on Christmas Day is relax [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Today's melts:

Southern Star creme brulee...strong and yummy

Haley's Mrs. Claus...strong

YC macintosh....moderate

YC mulling spices...moderate

Heading out to a Candlelight Holiday Stress Relief yoga class in a little while!

Dabba, I really like your idea of a family get-together early. We try to fit a lot into our Christmas day. It's fun but exhausting too.

CP - Drummers Drumming (smells so good! Strawberry me thinks )

CP - Maids a Milking

Busy Bee - Jingleberry Wreath (I think - smells awesome)

assorted candles.

Hi everyone!

For today I'm melting Can-Do's Hollyberry

Candles ...Slatkin Spice and Evergreen and GC Cinnamon Bayberry

Have a great rest of the weekend all!

Hi All!

Lots of wonderful sounding holiday scents happening! Must be smelling so good in all of your homes today. [smilie=yes]

Dabba, that sounds so great to celebrate Christmas early and just relax on the day when most folks have huge agendas. I like it! Too funny about your dogs drinking the Christmas tree water. Did they maybe think it was magic and would make them be able to fly like Santa's reindeer? [smilie=th_LOVE] Silly pups!

Sweet, thanks for the tip on using a knife to cut tarts. Much appreciated! [smilie=th_aa20]

Maggie, my deepest sympathies to you on the loss of your mother's dear friend. Your little dog cavorting and disappearing in the snow must have been adorable! Gotta love 'em.

Jules, I can picture the evil life-sized elf with candy cane sticking on him. He sounds hilarious! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Katz, I hope your DS and GF have safe travels.

All of you with lots of snow, enjoy the wonder and magic!

After a busy morning teaching my last doggie students for the year, I'm settled in and melting BG's Christmas Splendor. Very lovely!

Gail

Good Afternoon!

Whoa!!! A crazy snowy weekend for sure. LLVV, poor DD, it was crazy windy last night. We have drifts on our side of town of at least 3 1/2 feet. I would say we got about 2 feet of actual snow. Our main roads are fine, Starbucks was open, thats a good thing lol! Took a ride to staples, and the supermarket. Hopefully, the roads will be even better tomorrow.

Be safe everyone! Finished up Mountain Pine, and icing my melter now. Gonna heat up the left over chicken soup from yesterday, yummo!!!

Good afternoon.

Melting-

White Christmas-Candledippers

Granny's Blueberry Apple Pie-CFTKR

Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday evening.

Hello All!

Today we spent the day baking cookies and watching The Wizzard of Oz. I got through lots and lots of melts -

Full Moon

Cedar Chest

Raisin Bread with Buttercream Frosting (yum yum yummy)

and for tonight it will most likely be Luscious Vanilla or Almond Pastry.

As for candles -

Mountain Pine (just finished it up)

Christmas Eve

Mistletoe

Christmas Cupcake

hi all. haven't had time to catch up on all your weekend activities. will have fun perusing tomorrow morning.

recent weekend melts that I can remember:

CFTKR Midnight Embers

Cheryl's vanilla buttercream

CFTKR Peppermint bark

sugared spruce

YC Lilac Blossom

Can-do sweet potato pie

Cheryl's by the fire

Hi all! Back melting on a regular basis finally!

Earlier today:

K - Mulling Spices - YC - Awesome, strong (for YC) scent - I really enjoyed this one and will have to get more since this was the first time I tried it.

LR - Red Berry & Cedar - YC - A very nice moderately strong scent

BR - Red Apple Wreath - YC - A very nice scent but I wish the apple note was clearer - smelled a little muddled to me

Bathroom - Spice of the Forest - Haley's - A very nice moderately strong scent

Currently melting:

K - Frosty the Pervert - Grumpy Girl - Very nice vanilla/peppermint blend and this one is super strong!

LR - Mistletoe - YC - A very nice moderately strong scent

BR - Mountain Pine - YC - Awesome strong true pine scent - love this one!

Bathroom - Lakeside Birch - YC - A very nice moderately strong scent

Bigred - so glad to C U back posting! [smilie=yes] I'm a fan of YC's Mulling Spices, too. I like it so much, I chose that one to melt on Christmas day last year. [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Last melt for the day is Deana's Cinnamon Bread Pudding. Soooo good! [smilie=th_aa20]

Nice to see you posting again Big Red!

Melting Nene's This Old House. It smells like apple peels, spice and a little pine.arbolito_de_navidad_by_dianita89.gif It's still going strong after 3 hours and has a great throw. A reorder for sure!Happy_Dance_by_Momma__G.gif

Bigred, that's wonderful news! [smilie=th_aa20] I hope your mom is doing well.

I just started one little clamshell cube of SH's Mrs. Claus Candy Cane Cookies and it's already throwing great. And smelling great too! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Gail

Guest ilovescentedthings

last melt of the day for us is santas cookies by yc simply home.

And were burning a yc jack frost candle.

Tomorrow I am going to break the hoarding thing and start to use my christmas tarts I bought for this year. By the time I get to using them all up, well,it will be my bday in Jan and not so christmas anymore.

I just have this thing that if I start to use them upl,I fear what if I can't by anymore..

ETA we had to throw out that yc simply home santas cookies. yuck, just plain disguisting. Changed it out to ghbt pineapple upside down cake. much better.

You've been missed, Bigred!

My favorites for today:

Banshee Bread Pudding - SH

Wash Day - Can Do. This one filled up my laundry room and I could smell it all in the main part of the house. Wonderful!

Pineapple - CCCC. Really good, straight pineapple scent.

Granny's Green Apple - CHC (she has renamed this now to Charlene's Green Apple)

Fruit Loop Cookies - LOL

Vanilla Apple - Can Do

Honeydew & Cream - LOL

Lemon Pound Cake - Sugar & Spice

Chocolate Chip Cookies & Milk - Sugar & Spice

I hope everyone has a good night!

Welcome home, BR!

I have a lot of reading to catch up on - we adopted a Momma kitty yesterday that had been dumped with her litter. Of course the ktties were snapped right up, but Momma sat in her cage, depressed, breaking my heart when I saw her. Now the tough introduction period as the cranky cat that lives here sets the "rules".

Tonight is Winterberry Wreath, Cottage Hill. Possibly last year's, but still smells good.