The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

Just a little of it...not a lot. Sometimes I'm pleasantly surprised to find I like a scent that has some P in it.

The person below me has a family photograph displayed in their home.

...Yea...the tiny bird made a nest in my flower pot on the deck right next to the table...she works her little tail feathers off flying back and forth all day feeding the 3 chicks... [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Definitely love the grilled chicken!!!

The person below me owns a rocking chair.

yes I do laundry everyday, with two teenage daughters they try everything on and nothing makes it back to the closet.

The person below me washes their vehicle once a week.

Nope, I don't. I do keep some in boxes and cupboards, but mostly for 'clutter control'. Yeah...that's the reason...sure.... :D

The person below me has seen lots of fireflies (lightning bugs) this summer.

No...not lots...actually, I was just telling my kids that there used to be a lot more in the woods behind out house in years gone by.

The person below me likes camping.

I don't know, I've never been really camping. Just the day stuff at Girl Scout camp as a kid. Luv the smell of a campfire! :wub:

The person below me has a pet that sleeps on the bed with them.

I like em both, but I've been on an iced tea kick this summer. Raspberry iced tea.....yum! [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

The person below me gets together with friends for a GNO (girls nite out) once a month.

No GNO, but we do have a G/P/T every week that's been going on for years. G/P/T = Gab, Play, Train (dogs).

The person below me reads O magazine.

I never use the oven in the summer. We have gas and it vents right back into the house. :o I use the toaster oven during the hot months and we grill alot, too.

The person below me has a favorite restaurant they like to go to.

:mellow: Not sure...I don't know if I've ever had it...I make potatoes, carrots & onion in the oven...does that count? YUM!

The person below does consider themself "lucky". [smilie=Pattys_day]