The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

[smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] I don't know...I've never eaten Indian food...I thought the Moroccan food I ate was sweet and very different...it had a lot of raisins in it...it was surely delicious!

Yes! I am expecting at least one order of waxies this week! YAHOO!

The person below me enjoyed slumber parties when they were younger.

I didn't go to too many. I remember the first sleepover I went to, I cried and wanted to go home. :blush: Sheesh. Sure hope I wasn't, like, 16 years old when that happened [smilie=th_cha60] . Nah... [smilie=th_bb24] ...it got better, but I've always been happiest at home.

The person below me has filed a PayPal dispute at some time.

[smilie=th_LA839B1117] Oh my gosh...me too! I was at my friend Betsy's house for the first time without my older sister...I wanted to go home too!

Yes, unfortunately I have a few times. But I always got my money back.

The person below me has been to see a singer/band "live" within the last 10 years.

Usually...mine was so ruined by the weather that I had to take it down to get a new one.

The person below me is battling allergies this spring.

I think the keyword here is "needs"...I get about 4 but I probably need 8 or 9. [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

The person below me owns "stemless" wine glasses.

Nope, I don't think I do. Unless they're in that really high cupboard that I store stuff I don't use much. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] I usually just use any container handy...juice glass...mug....paper cup. Yup...high class all the way here. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

[smilie=th_coffeespew] HEHEHE.....Hey, whatever works! [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

How about, the person below me has a high cabinet that they store things in that they don't use much....I think I know your answer.... [smilie=th_gekkebek]

pssst...I have a cabinet like that too!

Nah...but only because it's on so early...I can't get the tv until everyone's in bed. [smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

The person below me prefers hamburgers over hotdogs.

I don't eat either. I've been a vegetarian for 25 years.

The person below me has (or wants to get) one of those newfangled touchless kitchen trash cans.

Don't know if I want one cuz I haven't seen em. Touchless? D'ya mean the ones that open with the foot pedal? Probably not cuz those aren't newfangled. [smilie=th_cha69] I'm off to google it....

The person below me owns red shoes.

Sweet, those trash cans are battery operated. You don't even have to touch 'em. They have a sensor and open and close automatically for you. I *NEED* one because for some reason, DH doesn't seem to be able to close the kitchen can lid. [smilie=th_gif]

Nope, I don't own red shoes.

The person below me has a front loading washing machine.

Nope, even thou those are fancy and I love them, we couldn't fit one in our laundry room if we tried.

The person below me has a "bay window" in their home.

It's been so rainy here, I haven't even gone to get my flowers yet. But, no, I don't put any pots on the porch, but I do put some in the landscaping in the back yard.

The person below me has more than $5.00 worth of change in their purse.

Nope, never any change. It's all tossed in a bucket for animal rescue donations.

The person below me has a favorite shade of lip color.

Nope, never wear lipstick...stopped wearing it when the kids were little so I could kiss then all day...and never got back into it.

The person below me has bought something from an infomercial.

No, not directly from the infomercial, but I've bought lots of 'as seen on TV' products in the stores.

The person below me uses coasters in their house.

Yep, I do! [smilie=yes] Wally World isn't my fave store to visit....parking and store are too crowded. But, eventually my curiosity will persuade me to check those waxies out.

The person below me makes homemade treats for their pets instead of buying them in the store.

But of course! [smilie=yes] Actually, I do both. My boy is one extremely indulged punky monkey! [smilie=th_huganimal]

The person below me tried a brand new to them wax vendor this month.