The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

You guys must have posted at the same time...so I'll answer BOTH...

Nope, not gonna paint...even though I'd LOVE too...can't get any help around here...too much work for me! [smilie=th_sign0164]

Nope, I don't watch television every night...sometimes I read, other times laptop and mostly I [smilie=th_51991986]

The person below me loves to try new recipes!

I've been in a rut lately, just making all the old tried & true, so have been trying out some new recipes. Haven't found any keepers yet, tho.

The person below me watches their local news on tv most nights.

Nope...I watch the news for about 20 minutes every morning..STRESS...night is for relaxing.

The person below me has lots of photographs around their home.

Nah....I wish I thought of that at the end of the summer! This year I'm making PICKLES! Yum.

The person below me currently lives in the same state they were born in.

Not yet...I am so looking forward to the summer off and sitting in the warmth of the sun that I will be content enough...I do LOVE the snow but love the heat too!

The person below me uses mostly Energy Efficient lightbulbs.

I haven't tried the energy efficient ones yet. I know some states are making that mandatory, so, I 'spose I'll be using them in the near future.

The person below me uses a melter in their bathroom.

Those energy efficient bulbs drive me crazy!!! They take a good 3-4 minutes to actually light your room...I feel like I'm walking around at dusk... [smilie=th_sad-1]

Anyways...Nope...no melter in the bathroom yet! A great place for it but so much movement in there...I figure I'll have a waxtastrophy in no time flat!

The person below me has a birdhouse in their yard.

Nope, no birdhouse, but I have 3 huge oak trees they live in. I do have a birdbath and feeder, tho, that are one of the feral kitties favorite gathering places. :blink:

The person below me carries everything but the kitchen sink in their purse.

Sometimes...I try to clean it out every once in a while. Once I won a game at a baby shower where you had to find odd things in your purse....I can say no more. [smilie=bagover]

The person below me has a library card and uses it quite a bit!

I used to, but haven't had/used a library card in a long time. My sis uses hers all the time, mostly for books on tape, and I've borrowed a

few of those from her.

The person below me has a linen closet they really need to spring clean.

Nope...that stays in pretty good shape since it's so small and I have to fit linens in for 6 people...now, if you were talking about the coat closet... [smilie=th_yellow5]

The person below me has a green thumb.

No, I don't. Sssshhhh....don't tell. [smilie=th_thsecret] I was a lot better about burning a candle in the evening around Christmas, but, I've slacked off since then. Gotta start doing that again.

The person below me likes to make a casserole or soup that makes leftovers to enjoy another day (and not have to cook [smilie=th_c61] ).

[smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack Oh YES I DO!!!!

The person below me wears slippers around the house...Did I already ask this one? I can't keep track anymore... :)

...by the way...I'm guilty of the same thing with my candles :crysmiley1: ...I really should start buring them while it's still chilly...

It sounds kinda familiar, but..what they hey. :lol: Yep, I wear slippers. They look like moccasins, but I don't think I'm foolin anyone. [smilie=th_foolish1]

The person below me is expecting a waxie delivery this week.

I used to have bells on the cats collars, but soon discovered I really didn't want to know where they all were at any given time, so, off they came.

The person below me doesn't buy many clothes that require hand washing.

Yep, I like cereal. It's usually my go-to breakfast.

The person below me has an electric hard surface floor cleaner. (I just bought one yesterday.)