The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

Yep, I sometimes do...the real smell of a freshly mowed lawn smells so good coming in the open windows!

The person below me is having temps in the 80's for the next few days.

Nope...I used to drive an hour to an old barn/craft store that sold lots of McCalls and other stuff but it's just too far. :(

The person below me watches Dancing With The Stars.

Omg....I have battled that for the last year or two and it was driving me nuts, so I started taking Biotin and it seems to be helping.

The person below me has seen the movie Shrek.

I started taking Biotin and it seems to be helping.

[smilie=th_yeahthat] Thanks for the tip!

Yep, I've seen a couple of em.

The person below me uses more than 4 hair products (including shampoo) on their hair.

Hmmmm.....mostly I use the usual three: shampoo, conditioner and hairspray but sometimes I'll use Bio silk as well.

The person below me owns more than three pairs of sunglasses.

I love roosters...not real ones...they're too loud...too early. I know....we used to have one that lived at the farm behind our development.....argh.

Yes....a couple. A few of my crew have allergies...if they start to sneeze....the windows get closed.

The person below me has a window fan!

Well, I usually keep a flag outside year round but mine ripped...I need to get a new one tomorrow! Thanks for the reminder. :)

The person below me has ridden on an elephant.

Not right now....every spring our lawn looks beautiful and lush....in another month they'll be big bald patches all over. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

The person below me is currently reading a really good book.