The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

Hmmmm.....it used to be a Strudel & Spice.....lately it's probably a zucchini or sweet lemon blend.

The person below me has a piece of jewelry with their birthstone.

No....being home and laying by the pool will do just fine this year. :)

The person below me has put clothes/costumes on their furry family members.

Yep, the crocus have bloomed and the daffodils and hyacinth's are blooming right now. :wub:

The person below me gives their furkids a treat on their birthday (after U sing to em, of course :D )

Yes...actually the twins made a dog food cake with treats on top last year! [smilie=th_giggle]

The person below me has a creek that overflows near them when it's very rainy.

Public phone are pretty rare these days...which is crazy! I know where one used to be, but don't know if it's still there - I'll have to check.

The person below me has a shrug (short sweater-type clothing...not the IDK/whatev gesture :lol: ).

Nope, but every time I see one demonstrated I think 'I really need one of those!'

The person below me has pretty yellow flowers (dandelions :D ) blooming in their grass.

Indeed....although the old DH just spent the weekend trying to get rid of them.

The person below me has an ottoman in theirs den/living room.

Nope, I don't. I did see some that had storage inside I thought were cool. U know what I thought I could store in em...;)

The person below me has already had a fly in their house. [smilie=th_roll]

I don't think so.... did I get charcoal grey? I have to go outside and look when it stops raining.:D

The person below me can remember their mom (or grandma) wearing a scarf over their hair when it was raining or windy outside. I haven't seen one in years...do they still make em? cloud%209.gif

Yes!! My Mom always put a scarf over her hair when it was raining or windy!! Of course she put a lot more effort into her hair....curlers...old fashioned hair dryer with the plastic hat attached....then into a bun. I'm lucky I dry mine. [smilie=th_FULL_O17] And yep, I think they still make those plastic ones cause I see the ladies at church wearing them.

The person below me likes grass scents in the summer.