The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

I saw a nest of baby Blue Jays in the tree outside an upstairs bedroom window a few weeks ago & watched the parents feed them....so cute! This doesn't have a good ending, tho. I was at my kitchen sink w/the window open and heard a scrambling noise in the tree, ran out and a feral cat was climbing the tree. The parents divebombed the cat, but...no more babies. I know they're born to be hunters, but still..... [smilie=th_cry2yw3]

The person below me is going to a barbeque on July 4th.

Oh gosh Sweet...that is so sad. I'm one of those people that thinks nature knows what it's doing but I still can't stand watching it. :(. Last year I found a little baby robin laying on the walking stones in my backyard. It couldn't move but it was alive and breathing. It must have fell out of the tree cause there was a nest in the tree. Well, those stones hadda be hot since it was summer and I couldn't just walk away. I know they say if the momma bird smells humans on the baby she won't go near it but I put on two freshly washed winter gloves and put the baby back in the tree. I saw the momma back in the nest after that and never saw the baby on the ground or anything so I'm hoping it lived.

Not sure yet...I might be having it.

The person below me has eaten pasta this weekend.

You did the right thing putting the baby back in the nest. I checked on snopes.com and it's not true that if a human touches a baby bird the mama will abandon it. They really can't smell that much. You were a hero! (heroine? lol) [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

Nope, not this weekend.

The person below me takes a multivitamin every day.

LOL...not quite but I was happy that it seemed to be the right thing to do...I'm glad you told me that so I know to tell others...the same thing happened to a friend and she didn't know what to do.

I am supposed to but I always forget. My bad. :(

The person below me has ordered something advertised "on TV" late at night.

Not from an infomercial, but I've probably ordered something on QVC late at nite. BTW - late at nite for me is 11:00pm. :lol:

The person below me has a neighbor that plays music outside really loud. [smilie=th_107]

Not usually. Altho fireworks are illegal in my area, there's lots of people around my house putting them off. Don't get me started...:soapbox: :lol:

The person below me ate something with barbecue sauce on it today.

Special powers. :lol: They're building a race track in my area. Not real thrilled with it cuz of the gambling stuff...[smilie=th_roll]

Nope, I've never tried it. I've seen decorating shows where they've done it & they make it look easier than it probably is.

The person below me has had a rainy summer so far.

Nope...it's been very dry...but surprisingly not very hot on the average.

The person below me likes going to Dollar Stores.

I know what you mean....I'm not a gambler at all! We have a big racetrack close by but I forget it's there.

Not really. Unless I'm in a browsing mood....and that rarely happens. When I go shopping... I'm on a mission! [smilie=th_pardon]

The person below me is looking forward to some new autumn scented waxies.

Not really....too much temptation.....I have so many already and I'm having trouble just getting through my summer scents. [smilie=th_paper-bag]

The person below me likes eating berries in the summer.

Hmmm....gotta think about that...I'm not a strawberry or blueberry fan [smilie=th_pardon] ....I like raspberries, but don't eat a lot of em.

The person below me will be attending someone's birthday party soon.