The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

Yes, I do. I love the color red.

The person below me goes by a nick name rather than their given name.

I don't think I ever stopped. [smilie=th_pardon] I melt pumpkin scents year round and if I'm in the mood for a typically fall scent, I'll just go ahead & melt it.

The person below me used their crockpot last week.

Don't know if it'll be within the next few weeks, but - yep, I've got 3 new vendors on my radar I'd like to try.

The person below me drinks OJ with (or instead of) their breakfast most mornings.

Thanks for the Peace Tea link Maggie - I luv iced tea! Have U tried the cranberry?

Nope, I don't. My neighbor sometimes uses their firepit near my house and it makes me a little nervous that a spark will turn into a blaze. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_fluc

The person below me is experiencing itchy, watery eyes from seasonal allergies right now. :wacko:

Nope...no allergies for me...but I see so many people with them! :(

The person below me is going to place an order with Aunt Nena's.

You are welcome Sweet! Nope..I have not tried that one yet...I've tried the Razzleberry, Caddyshack and Sweet Lemon. Do you know what the Texas Style is like?

Yes...actually I've been through a couple. In 1996 I missed one by minutes. We were the last plane out of Newark after many de-icings...when we got back there was about 4 feet of snow on the ground. Even Florida was chilly...we actually used out winter coats in Disney while we were there! [smilie=th_autumboy]

The person below me has eaten alligator.

I love Pumpkin...but sadly, many of the spices they use with pumpkin scents make me sneeze...so Apple would be my favorite!

The person below me has been "whale watching".

I went "whale watching" in Hawaii and it wasn't a food experience for me. The only thing I watched was the side of the boat. I was so sea sick. Never again.

The person below me gets their haircut regularly.