The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

I think I ate too much of it when the kids were little...every time they read a book they would get a coupon for a free one. We had coupons coming out of our ears. [smilie=help]

The person below me has a favorite insect.

Well.... I started to say my fave insect is a dead one. [smilie=th_pardon] (sorry insect lovers - I'm NOT one of U) But, thinking about it, lady bugs are cute & don't even freak when one lands on me - so, I 'spose that one's my fave.

The person below me has hair that turns into 'bush woman' :lol: when it's rainy/humid outside.

[smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] No love for butterflies or dragonflies, Sweet? I guess I am a big insect lover...I like the fireflies and beetles too...and ladybugs...and inch worms...and bumble bees. ;)

Well, mine gets a little wild but not too bad.

I person below me has done "string art".

Well, see that....I just didn't think long enuf. :rolleyes: I luv butterflies and fireflies, too! The dragonflies are lovely, but I don't want those whirring wings near me. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_fluc

Nope, I've never done string art & don't know what it is. I'm off to check it out. [smilie=th_snoopy]

The person below me makes fudge at Christmas.

Definitely...I have 3 downstairs warmers and 1 upstairs warmer so I melt 1 in each of those at least!!!

The person below me can sleep with the tv on.

I don't want those whirring wings near me.

[smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] I never thought about the wings like that before.

Definitely! I am still wearing my flip flops!

The person below me eats pasta at least once a week.

[smilie=th_f5a39fcb] No...nothing like Star Wars! LOL It is about these guys(and a gal) who bid on repossessed storage units. The guys are fun to watch and I love to see what they find inside!!

I do have pumpkin in the baking cabinet...but that's just cause I never made the two pies I planned to for Thanksgiving. <_<

The person below me has more than 5 live plants in their home.

I don't have any...zip...zilch....nada plants in the house right now.

The person below me found a quarter under their pillow from the tooth fairy when they were young. (What's the going rate for toofies these days? :D )

Yes, a quarter is usually what I got. We gave our kids $1, but I've heard of other kids getting up to $5. :o

The person below me keeps a journal.

No...no journal for me.

The person below me uses paper plates in the summer.

Yes, a quarter is usually what I got. We gave our kids $1, but I've heard of other kids getting up to $5. :o

I know! We gave our kids 1 buck but they thought our tooth fairy was cheap...some of their friends were getting 20!! [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq]

$20! [smilie=th_thConfus_55] Geesh, we were cheap tooth fairies. lol

I bought a set of melamine plates to use when we eat outside so we don't go through as many papaer plates during the summer as we used too.

The person below me has a favorite brand of jeans.

Nope, not a favorite brand. I've reached the point that I'm more into comfort, so as long as they have an elastic waist, I'm good. [smilie=th_pardon] Don't laugh :lol: ...you'll be here before U know it. [smilie=th_foolish1]

The person below me is thinking of redecorating one of the rooms in their home.

Re-decorate? We haven't even finished our initial decorating from when we first moved in 10 years ago!!! I would like to get rid of the cranberry carpet in the LR/DR and put in wood...any day now!!!! [smilie=th_anyminute]

The person below me used a canopy bed at some point in their life.

Nope, I've never had one. I like the colonial type ones with the tall corner posts (but no canopy), but can't use one cuz my ceiling fan would be in the way.

The person below me has stenciled a pattern on the walls of a room in their home.

Yea...I like those too! My sister has one and it's Beautious!!

Nope...no stenciling...although it is cool.

The person below me enjoys "baking" more than "cooking".

I love to bake! I cook more out of necessity. lol

The person below me has already had to add a blanket to their bed at night due to chilly overnight temps.

Oh so true, part of me wishes my internet would die, the other half of me thinks i would die if it ever happened lol.

The person below me like to burn summer scents in the winter.

I'm a seasonal scent melter to some degree, but, I'll melt a winter scent in the summer or a summer scent in the winter if that's the scent I'd like that day.

The person below me drinks more than 2 cups of coffee a day. [smilie=th_blij51]