The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

Correct. I don't like it at all. I have to re-new in March so I'm hoping for a better photo.

The person below me has plans for Valentine's Day.

I did buy 2 clearance tarts at Bed Bath and Beyond...but no plans to buy anything else. I am plotting online orders :)

The person below me sings in the shower.

We don't have a pet, but my parents have an adorable Miniature Schnauzer and I send her toys and treats on her birthday and holidays.

The person below me has a favorite fast food place.

I don't eat a lot of fast food (cheap...cheap...does anyone hear a bird? :D) , but once in a while I get hungry for a big ol sloppy BK Whopper.

The person below me packs their kids or DH a lunch every day.

Yes, I pack DH a lunch everyday. I used to pack the kids' lunches, too, but now they're too cool to bring a lunch from home. :rolleyes:

The person below me has the color red in their decor in at least one room of their house.

Yup. Most nights I'm in bed by 9:30 or 10 pm. DH gets up at 5 am for work and my alarm follows shortly after. I'm not one who can function on 4 or 5 hours of sleep. I need my sleep!

The person below me goes to sleep with the tv on.

I used to do that....DH complained too much, so I stopped. I sleep better with white noise of some sort.

The person below me does not like spicy food.