The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

There are a few foods I really don't like (coconut, mushrooms) but, as much as I gag [smilie=th_puke] and roll my eyes [smilie=th_roll] if I get any meals with them in it, I don't have any real allergies.

The person below me has a fridge with an ice maker/ice water feature.

I'm probably one of the few that won't be watching, tho I sometimes try to watch a little of it & catch the half time show. I'm going to try to remember to watch the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet instead - it's just adorable! :wub:

The person below me likes tuna salad sandwiches.

I used to like it, but, it's been a while since I've played cards. The dog would rather play fetch w/the cards and the kitties don't know their numbers, so... [smilie=th_pardon]

The person below me has more silver than gold jewelry.

Nope, I don't. I've been scoping out the Pilates, tho.

The person below me would rather have garlic mashed potatoes rather than a baked potato with sour cream & butter. (yep...I need a Pilates :lol: )

Gimme a B = BAKED

Gimme a B = BUTTER

Gimme a SC = SOUR CREAM

What does it spell - Pilates?

hehe

Loaded baked potato for me, please, hold the pilates

The person below me has turned someone on to tarts (someone who had never used them before).