The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

I haven't tried the 'official' Woodwick brand, but got a woodwick candle from Busy Bee. Luv the sound it makes!

The person below me has decorated with some pumpkins or scarecrows inside their house.

Nope...not yet....I'm a last minute type of gal when it comes to decorating... :tongue:

The person below me has at least one candle in their home that they will never burn.

I have a few I haven't burned yet, but it's just a matter of time. Or, do you mean one of sentimental value, so, won't burn it? Nope, to both.

The person below me has tried Wen's shampoo/conditioner on their hair.

Yes, I do! We just watched Scream 4 last night. It was pretty good.

The person below me loves to eat Cheetos.

The person below me is a quilter.

Uh, yeah. Sort of. [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

I'm a quilt quitter. I find patterns, dream up projects, buy fabric. I cut strips. And then, I pack things up into nice little plastic bins, and say "I'm going to get that machine out on our next nice rainy day!"

A few weeks ago, I came across a baby quilt with about a third of the sewing done. The "baby" that I made it for is now in first grade!

The person below me likes bacon.

I used to do that for years, but, since moving here, have stopped. I miss taking walks with my pup. [smilie=th_806e4b7f]

The person below me gives out homemade treats instead of candy for the trick-or-treaters.

Nah...I give out the King sized goodies...don't know about this year...each year the kids get fresher and fresher and I'm thinking of stopping. [smilie=th_sad-1]

The person below me likes decorating with stripes and florals together.