The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

A Scentember to Remember

This afternoon I'm melting

CFTKR Pink Licorice

Crosscreek Country Home.....love this !

Candles

GC Macintosh Apple

Village Crisp Apple

Trying out YC Almond Cookie...yum...smells so good, I think I see a jar of this in my future. Have a buy 2, get 1 free coupon for any size jars.....hmmmm.....

Kim, love Drunk Uncle Bob....great scent! I am guessing the flowers in your avatar are either zinnias or possibly rose of sharon? Am I right?

I am getting ready to make an apple crisp....off to peel and slice the apples!

slpit - is the kaffir leaf and jasmine a current scent? How is it, blended or lots of jasmine?

This is a current one and I just received in my order this week.

It is a blend and the first note a detected was the Jasmine, then an almost lime type note appeared and lastly and effervescent quality. I am liking this one. It is very strong and has been going several hours. If you like Patchouli her new Tuscan Patchouli is really good with a tad of sweetness but not as sweet as Honey Patchouli. It had great longevity of 30 hours in my 24 electric melter.

Hi all, currently melting:

K - Laura Ingalls' Stocking - CYS - Awesome very strong scent - one of the strongest I've ever tried but I wish it had more orange in it than it does.

LR - Pink Hissy Fit - GG - A very nice moderately strong scent

BR - Raspberry Lilac - BG - A favorite

Bathroom - Water Garden - YC - A very nice scent that would be so much better if it was stronger

Hi everyone,

Yesterday evening and this morning I melted AMS's Mango Papaya. Oh my, it's fantastic, strong, and long lasting. :lol: Now I'm working on AMS's Tahitian Waterfall. It's an okay scent, but not all that strong.

I only have about six of the 2 oz. cups left from AMS. I bought them during the Superbowl Sunday sale. That was when? February? I'm not sure. They're just dandy, but I'm noticing some of the oil (at least that's my guess) is settling to the bottom and deteriorating the plastic of the cups a little. The bottoms have gotten soft and have even melted when I pour the hot wax back in. No biggie, really, but I'm curious if anyone else has noticed this.

Hope everyone's doing great!

Gail

Earlier I had on Bissy's Pumpkin Cheesecake. It was certainly strong enuf, but had a note of maple to it (as some pumpkin scents do :lol: ), and I'm not a maple fan. So, off it went and I replaced it with YC's MacIntosh Spice.

Earlier I had on Bissy's Pumpkin Cheesecake. It was certainly strong enuf, but had a note of maple to it (as some pumpkin scents do :P ), and I'm not a maple fan. So, off it went and I replaced it with YC's MacIntosh Spice.

I don't envy your maple aversion. Maple is everywhere this time of year, so I'm glad I like it. Here comes the cinnamon too. :lol: I like it too but not for weeks on end.

This rainy evening's scents are:

WG - White Cherry Cheesecake hearth candle

SA - Halloween layer jar still

BG - Caramel Corn Crunch

Summary of today's melting:

YC vineyard...no scent...dumped right away..probably very old tart

YC mountain lake (strong)

Rosa's bayberry...just started it...jury's out

EW Egyptian Moon (strong and fantastic!)

:lol:

Hi everyone!!!

Todays melts was CFTKR's Sizzle, great scent, very strong as well, and I just started BG Passionate Kisses. Delicious and fruity, and strong as usual!

Have a good night all!

Good Morning!

Melting the last of CFTKR Orange Chiffon Thumb Prints in 2 melters.

GHBT - Breakfast with Grandma.

Ladycl3 - luv those Orange Chiffon Thumb Prints! :lol: What a coincedence :P ... I was just looking at GHBT. :P What do U think of the Breakfast w/Grandma?

Sweet - Sorry to take so long to respond. I was out watching my Eagles lose. :cry: I thought Breakfast with Grandma was a nice scent but not strong enough for me, although I could smell the orange juice when it first started. Also did not last long IMO.

Still burning the PI Almond Vanilla.

Melting:

CFTKR Sweet Pumpkin Bars & Creme Brulee

WnS - Going Amish

To end the weekend I'm melting CFTKR's Apples & Red Oak. I'm burning YC's Napa Valley Harvest and Cinnamon & Sugar.

Still have on Peppermint Bark from Can-Do! I could order 7 or 8 bags of this one! I think I will on my next order!! :lol:

Great pictures Lana! I wish I lived by you...lucky! How does the Breakfast in Vermont smell? The name grabbed my attention.

MaggieMae,

The Breakfast in Vermont is very nice. It has been melting for a long time, a really long time, and still throwing. It is hard to describe, but I really like it.

Lana~ Would you describe it as a bakery scent?

Melted:

Cowgirls & Pearls in K....too much for me...switched to Banana Puddin from SSS

Vanilla Bean Noel Cookies from S & S

Great pictures Lana! I wish I lived by you...lucky! How does the Breakfast in Vermont smell? The name grabbed my attention.

MaggieMae,

The Breakfast in Vermont is very nice. It has been melting for a long time, a really long time, and still throwing. It is hard to describe, but I really like it.

Lana~ Would you describe it as a bakery scent?

MaggieMae, Yes, I would call it bakery. It is sweet, but not overpoweringly so.

Good morning....it is raining and very blech here today...lol.

Melting Can-Do ~ Debbie's Peppermint Twist ~ so good.

Off to get the boys ready for school!

[smilie=th_biggestgrin]