The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

A Scentember to Remember

It's starting to finally feel like fall here in Northern CA. Can't believe I am actually seeing storm looking clouds roll east towards Reno.

Were melting:

Scentsy's Honey Pear Cider

Haley's sweet cinnamon pumpkin

Can-do's warm vanilla sugar

and last but not least

a vanilla custard palm wax candle

They should be more like wind clouds this crap has ripped my lattice right out of the frame on my deck I am so mad all pretty vines are being ruined [smilie=th_316785e4] This is one of the worst winds Ive seen here in Reno in a looong time kinda scary!!

National Coffee Day you say! Yummy! Anyone know if Starbucks has any special offers today?

Not sure about specials, but I could sure go for one of their Pumpkin Spice coffee thingys!!!!

Cooler weather is finally on its way to Las Vegas! I'm melting Mochadoodle from Scentsy in honor of National Coffee Day! [smilie=th_316785e4]

National Coffee Day you say! Yummy! Anyone know if Starbucks has any special offers today?

Not sure about specials, but I could sure go for one of their Pumpkin Spice coffee thingys!!!!

DITTO! [smilie=th_316785e4]

Guest ilovescentedthings
It's starting to finally feel like fall here in Northern CA. Can't believe I am actually seeing storm looking clouds roll east towards Reno.

Were melting:

Scentsy's Honey Pear Cider

Haley's sweet cinnamon pumpkin

Can-do's warm vanilla sugar

and last but not least

a vanilla custard palm wax candle

They should be more like wind clouds this crap has ripped my lattice right out of the frame on my deck I am so mad all pretty vines are being ruined [smilie=th_316785e4] This is one of the worst winds Ive seen here in Reno in a looong time kinda scary!!

Hello somewhat close neighbor! Sorry to hear about your vines.I saw all the clouds rolling your way and thought ugh ohh someone's going to get some stormy weather. I have family in Carson City and being here in Auburn. I can always tell what kind of weather they are going to get,as it goes right past me.

Do you have any good candle/tarts places by you,that I might just need to check out?

Thats funny anytime we head out that way we stop at the In n Out (we have one now in Reno but its just not the same lol). Not far from each other at all really. As for any special companies none that I know of except Yankee candle store and Shorties Candles. I wish there was more believe me. My gma lives in Carson along with an Aunt and Uncle I rarely talk to lol. Nice to meet ya!!

Tiffany

In honor of Coffee day I'm melting BG- Spiced Caramel Latte!

I'm also drinking a cup of Green Mountain Pumpkin Spice [smilie=th_316785e4] [smilie=th_snoopy] [smilie=th_c032]

Good morning, and HAPPY NATIONAL COFFEE DAY! [smilie=th_316785e4] I just told DH that his pot of coffee was good this morning. He said, "It's smooth, isn't it? It's called Black Silk." Almost sounds like a Halloween candle, doesn't it? [smilie=th_c032]

Olive, I love your avatar!

Barbara, it is a beautiful fall morning here in the desert too. I've spent the last hour playing fetch with my dog. He loves this cooler weather. [smilie=th_snoopy]

Ttmontes, that is awful about your lattice and vines! What kind of vines are they? We get a lot of wind here too. Most everybody hates "our" wind. I'm sorry it's being destructive up your way.

I'm melting Angie's Pumpkin Vanilla Cream. So gooooood!

Gail

Guest ilovescentedthings
Thats funny anytime we head out that way we stop at the In n Out (we have one now in Reno but its just not the same lol). Not far from each other at all really. As for any special companies none that I know of except Yankee candle store and Shorties Candles. I wish there was more believe me. My gma lives in Carson along with an Aunt and Uncle I rarely talk to lol. Nice to meet ya!!

Tiffany

Hey Tiffany,it is nice to meet you. I know how it is with in n out. When I was younger my dad would bring some home for us in the ice chest on his way back from LA. Now that we have one here,its not the same. I got used to eating them cold,and don't care for them warm anymore. lol

When we go to Carson City we usually make a dutch bros trip. But we have one here in Auburn now,and I won't go in there. As it will spoil it for Carson City.

I didn't realize shorties was in Reno. hmm I havent tried them before.

Just got some new coffee flavors in from SBS Teas and this morning I'm having Coconut Creme. It's yummy delicious. [smilie=th_316785e4] I'm melting EE-Nightmare votive and CHC-Peppercorn. I hope y'all have a good afternoon.

Katzincandles ohhh I love sbs teas was wondering about there coffees good huh? Maybe Ill have to get some!!

Puppylove- Im bumming the one thats just demolished has a Mandevilla vine on it and its beautiful the ones that are haninging in there are the trumpet and morning glorys. Were having a bday party for my daughter too this sat. and its supposed to be outside ugh hubbys going to try to help me fix all this.... [smilie=th_316785e4]

Ilovescented things- Yep when you enjoy something you only get every blue moon its so much fun and a memory thing when you have one close by it takes the fun out of it. Shorties is in a tiny wharehouse building center and they are really nice will let you go in and sniff but not sure Id make a special trip for it if you know what I mean but if you happen to be in Reno.....

Hmmm... I was unaware it ws National Coffee Day! I'd better up my intake!! [smilie=th_316785e4]

This morning it is Pumpkin Nog... an old sample from LOL that is deeelicious! I think Allison brews up a mean pumpkin blend!

Wow! National Coffee Day! I had no idea. I melted GHBT's Fresh Brewed Coffee and I didn't even know what day it was!

I also melted from GHBT's, Blueberry Muffin and from Grumpy Girl Let Them Eat Cake.

Tiffany~

Sorry to hear about your lattice and vines. I hope you can repair them before your party!

In honor of NCD I am going to brew a fresh pot...now which flavor should I pick? Hmmmm...

Started up a Sandalwood melts for Candles, Melts and More...a winner.

Edit:

Choose Pumpkin Spice...and to match the coffee I switched the melts to Pumpkin Spice Latte in K (Crosscreek) and Cafe Latte in LR (SSS).

Happy Coffee Day! [smilie=th_316785e4]

Scents so far-

Lessie's Haunted House-Can Do(out now, must get more!!!)

Garden Patchouli-CFTKR(this is so good-not at all what I expected)

Hope you all have a great day!

Angie's Pumpkin Vanilla Cream was yummy but now I'm melting Creme Brulee from AMS. [smilie=th_200912104451] It's spectacular! I need to mop the floor because I'm doing this all over the place ------>> :P It's easily one of my all time faves! Are all Creme Brulees this good or is it just AMS?

Gail, who wants to go shop for dessert!

For the first time I'm melting Lessie's Blueberries & Cream from Can-Do.

It barely started to melt and It already smells wonderful!! :P

Guest ilovescentedthings
Melting Vanilla Champagne from Nene.

This is another sample, and it is really good too.

your little pumpkin in your avatar makes me smile. Love it!