The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

A Scentember to Remember

Good morning! This morning's melts are:

MD - Lemon Buttercreme in 2 melters

AMS - Satsuma

Still burning Swan Creek Carmalized Pralines.

Have a good day!!

Ladylc, how do you like the Caramelized Pralines scent? I haven't tried that one yet.

It smells yummy!! I can definitely smell the caramel and pecans. The store I bought it from only carried the 8.5 oz jar so the throw is a little lighter than I want. I am plotting an online order for the 24 oz in this scent & Lemon Icebox Cookies. Have you tried that scent?

This afternoon's melt is Busy Bee's Elf Cookie. I have no clue why, but I'm really liking this one today. My notes tell me it wasn't a fave when I first tried it several weeks ago. FICKLE!!! :P

Gail

Gail, I have Busy Bee's Elf Cookies and love it. Yum.

Right now, I have one little melter going with YC Autumn Fruit. I have to say that I am really loving the fall fragrances from YC....very, very authentic and they just scream fall to me.

Did a bunch of yard/flowerbed cleanup today. Emptied some container plants that have seen better days...lol. I picked up a nice pot of burnt orange mums and they look very pretty on my porch next to my front door! Now, I need a couple of pumpkins, but it's a little too early.

Have a great evening!

Aria; Sounds like you had fun playing outside today. I put my fall wreath up on the front door this week. I always like to decorate outside with the Indian corn, gourds, mums. I haven't been able to do anything this week outside because of the rainy, gloomy weather. This evening I am melting EE-Death. I'm kinda in the mood for something dark. Everyone have a great Friday evening.

Today I melted frosted Lime Cupcakes from Haley's. Nice scent but not strong enough for me. I guess I've been spoiled by AMS and MTT's frosted lime. Now I have on Rosa's cherry taffy. Very good scent!

This afternoon's melt is Busy Bee's Elf Cookie. I have no clue why, but I'm really liking this one today. My notes tell me it wasn't a fave when I first tried it several weeks ago. FICKLE!!! [smilie=th_jaja]

Gail

Gail...that's so funny! I do the same thing and backwards!! Sometimes I put it on and my notes say how great it is and I think "PU". What's with that??? LOL :P

Melting Front Porch from Kountry Lights....nice for this hot evening.

good evening all. melting Nene's Creme Brulee and loving it-makes me crave some kind of creamy sweet thing though.

Denimsway-I've wanted to try GHBT but the store was closed when I went there. thanks for the heads' up. I'm going to check it out.

I'm finishing off the day with -

Melts -

CFTKR Banana Tree Parfait (yum)

Candles -

YC Christmas Cupcake

YC Star Fruit & Orange

Mornin' We finally got a little rain, and it feels a smidge cooler....heading to Charleston in a little bit...

Recent melts:

Country Splendor by unknown vendor...wonderful!

Soy Lovely banana nut muffin...really good!

Just put on:

Can-Do ApplesOh My

The Tart Shack blueberry buckle [smilie=th_e16]

Good morning. Wishing everyone a great Saturday!

I have one candle lit this morning. It's called Back Porch from Yoder Candle Co. I am really liking it so far....nice blend of vanilla and amber. The candle is burning very nicely...steady flame, no flickering, almost a full pool of wax after about an hour. Awesome!

Good morning. Wishing everyone a great Saturday!

I have one candle lit this morning. It's called Back Porch from Yoder Candle Co. I am really liking it so far....nice blend of vanilla and amber. The candle is burning very nicely...steady flame, no flickering, almost a full pool of wax after about an hour. Awesome!

Aria, how strong is it?

Morning melts are:

YC - L:emon Zest (just getting started)

CFTKR - Exotic Amazon Teakwood (nice & strong)

Crosscreek - Coconut Cream Pie (very nice)

Happy Saturday Everyone!!!

Off to do a days worth of running around, but I'm remelting Can Do's Vanilla Apple from last night. Whew, what a beautifully scented tart. I'm loving the mixture of the two, and the throw is amazing, even on the second tealight!

Have a great day everyone!

Good morning everyone!

I'm melting YC Fall Festival. This little tart has a tremendous throw. [smilie=th_e16] It smells good too! I was pleasantly surprised [smilie=th_blij51]

The vanilla and amber and vanilla and apple scents sound really good. I'm remelting EE-Death and CandleDippers-Autumn Wreath. I haven't seen the sun for a week, so I hope it decides to come out for awhile today. I hope everyone has a nice Saturday. It's [smilie=th_316785e4] [smilie=th_blij51] [smilie=th_e16] [smilie=th_coffeespew] and later this evening a nice relaxing [smilie=th_51991986]