The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

August's Molten Melts

Bless your heart, Darlingj. I still get the blues on the first day of school and mine are well past kindergarten.

I had to pop back in here. I stuck in my thumb and pulled out a plum...melting an old HoT melt called Jelly Beans and Marshmallow Peepers. It still smells good.

Good night.

This evening I'm melting:

CFTKR - Blueberry Vanilla Bomb Pie in the LR (A favorite of mine)

EW - Blueberry Delight in the FR (Nice scent)

My house smells yummy!

Hey there!

Earlier today I melted FP Pink Pumpkin...it was good, just wish it was stronger.

Right now I have Peppermint Twist from Can-Do melting. Love this scent a lot.

Just got home from running errands (and picking up 12 bags of tealights at B&BW ~ along with freebies because I had coupons ~ YES).

Anyway, have not had time to post here for a couple of days.

Front: ~ CFTKR ~ Ultimate Vanilla

Back: ~ CFTKR ~ Caramel Sugar Crunch, i.e., CRACK

Cisley

Oh Darlingj I have been thru kindergarten with 2 of my girls now and only have (I know it may seem like a long time but its not-to me that is) 2 years left then my little one starts. Im going to be a mess I know [smilie=th_bb20] but I seem to get emotional about any milestone the older I get lol. So HUGS to you .

Tonight Im burning

Carols -Bog Cranberries and Sweet Apples and [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] Yum!!

Cisley - 12 bags!? I have tealight envy!

Thanks Jules and Cat for the tart info. (And I see some kiwi sage ginger in my future.)

S&S - about Bad Kitti: A couple of really strong scents, one average so far. I reordered already (research, you know!) and also got votives that time so I will report back soon. The CS is super, the tarts though, are in baggies, (hopefully that will change in time!)

Oh! edited for my scent: Barn Candles - Sweet Basil candle

[smilie=th_bb20]

Morning melt is Harvest Spice and Apples from Sweet S urrender....it's very nice!

Trep...you sound like you are going to have a great day! Enjoy your candle shopping!

[smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Hi All-

Have to bring DH's truck to the mechanic this morning and then more packing for DD. She heads back to college tomorrow. We will be spending the rest of the weekend at DS's apartment in PA. Next week will sure seem quiet here. Older DD moves to Manhattan in 2 weeks.

Melting CFTKR Carmelized Apple Praline. This one is smelling fantastic. I really enjoy most everything from Carol.

[smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Good Morning!

First melt today is General Store from GHBT....too early to tell how it is yet.

trep, I wanna go candle shopping too!.... [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Gonna go through my small stash of leftover tarts from last fall and see what treasures I find.

Darling: Hugs to you. I still have the image of my boys getting on the bus their first day of KG. I bet DD is having a great time at school. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] Trep: I'm glad you are having fun with your friend, and have a great day shopping. Candlelove: My thoughts are with you this weekend. I hope you have a safe trip and the college move goes well. Cat: the kiwi sage scent intrigues me. What company did it come from? i am melting LOL-Rosemary Mint this morning. This is my store and errand day, so more melting later on. I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday.

Attention Yankee Candle Fans: I read on their Facebook page that they have a sale going on. Buy a new fall scent in 22 oz. and get 50% off your favorite scent in a 22 oz. jar. I haven't seen an email from Yankee about this so you may want to call ahead to make sure your local store is doing this sale. If you love their jars, this looks like a nice sale for you. Enjoy!

I just turned off the melters. DD and I are going to see my mom at work for a grandma lunch. When I come back I'll start scenting again.

I am melting Strawberry Shortcake from The Clack House. It smells just like the real thing. I'm melting this scent in a tealight warmer. The melts are shaped like strawberries and they are white and pink in color. Very pretty.

I think with this vendor I have better luck with the electric warmer. The throw seemed to be better with the electric.

Back again! I didn't care for the General Store melt....it had a funky note in it.

Now I am melting...

SS ~ Sweet Dreams ~ mudroom - smells like vanilla.

CFTKR ~ Country Fair Studel ~ kitchen - smells like apple cinnamon.

Both my boys will be in school all day this year....5th grade and 1st grade. At this point, I am so ready for them to go back to school and I think they are too. I've been working daily with the younger one on reading and writing so he will be ready for those FULL days of school. I know for the first few weeks, he is going to come home exhausted!!! Our schools start the day after Labor Day.

darling, I know I am going to get a little choked up sending my little one on the bus that first morning! It's hard letting them go. Such an important step in growing up! They really do enjoy school!

Hello everyone,

My morning melts were SSS Pineapple Supreme, and Ashman Honeydew Melon.

The Honeydew melon is very authentic, one of my favorites. :)

Barbara

Kim-

The Kiwi Sage & Ginger came from Can Do,but I don't see it on the scent list. I would ask her if you decided to order.

Just wanted to brag a little here also-I just scored a bunch of YC tarts at my local Hallmark for 30 cents each!!! Got some great scents too-it wasn't just the less popular scents. Of course, as soon as Steph found out-she was headed up there too! Between the two of us,they will be cleaned out! Most of you know that I am not a huge YC fan,but at that price-are you kidding?

Haven't changed the melters at all -just been really busy all day.

[smilie=th_e16] Everybody !!!

I feel for all of the mothers that are sending their kids off to school. This is the first year that I don't have any going off to school. It feels a little strange not doing all of the running around and school shopping. Time sure does fly by. [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Enjoy the younger years of your kids, they are gone before you know it.

Today I am melting Cinnamon Dolce Latte from Angies Candles. This one is very cinnamony. I am not getting any of the Latte scent, just cinnamon.

:)