The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

August's Molten Melts

Welcome back Aria! [smilie=th_Drglar] Sounds like you had a fun family vacation! I love Mackinac island. [smilie=th_c2e41937] Would love to see it at Christmas time in all it's snowy glory. Did you get any fudge? Or should I ask how many kinds of fudge did U get? :lol:

Melting SH's Christmas Cookie. Sooooooo good!

Welcome back Aria!

Jason - My DH and DS#2 made fun of me when I was posting in our hotel room in Vegas. Oh well............. [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Great afternoon melts:

Haley's - Fruit Slices in the FR and LR

Ashman - Strawberry Melon in DS#3's BR

Ashman - Tropical Lime in MBR

My house smells sooo good! [smilie=th_Drglar]

Guest ilovescentedthings

were melting

Scentsy falling leaves, and were thinking about putting on

Scentsy true vanilla,and Scentsy snowberry.

My melts today were S.H. Lilac and Haley's, Peaches N' Cream,

[smilie=th_smilies-2] Barbara

(Welcome back Aria)

Hi Everyone-

It has been busy around here. Next week I have to start getting youngest DD ready to go back to school. [smilie=th_smilies-2] I can't believe how quickly the summer has flown by.

Tonight I am melting CFTKR Strawberry and Buttercream Cupcakes in 3 melters. I am burning some candles I need to finish-YC Very Berry, YC Vanilla Cookie and GC Strawberry Shortcake and also burning CFTKR Strawberry Kiwi votive candle. It smells really good in here!

Welcome back Aria.

Cisley-That sounds great to see a deer up close like that. I wish we saw deer around here. It sounds like some of you live in such great places. I would love to experience something like that. Washington state is so nice. I visited my aunt and cousins there about 5 years ago. They lived in Ellensburg which was about 2 hours from Seattle.

We live off a country road. A development of homes all on 1/2 acre lots so we do see a lot of wildlife here. There is another devleopment way up the country road. They are all on 1 acre lots. Outside of these 2 developments, there is nothing else around but homes on acreage out in the country. VERY peaceful.

Got home from my niece's 40th birthday dinner.

Evening melts:

Front: CFTKR ~ Pumpkin and Pralines ~ wow, smells great

Back: CFTKR ~ Potpourri Spice ~ sample ~ not very strong at all

Cisley

Good to see everyone! Been a really busy summer, so I'm way past due to post scents I'm melting:

BG ~ Lavender Silk and Can-Do's Peppermint Spa

CCCC ~ Paradise and SSS Lemony Fresh from a buddy. Ty! [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

LOL ~ Leftover Christmas Apple (wonderful new scent) and Christmas Kitchen.

Also melting a sample of LOL's new Gingerbread Chai Latte! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

[smilie=th_offtobed]

Lots of deer where I grew up in Ohio. Whenever I go back to visit I see them frequently. While at my dad's house last year, a deer came right up to his sliding glass door in the dining room where I was sitting. It was absolutely amazing. They are such lovely animals.

Tonight I was melting SSS - Bunch O' Berries in 2 melters.

[smilie=th_Drglar]

Ah, we also enjoy the wildlife here in SW iowa. We live on a little over 6 acres about 5 miles from town and is mostly timber. In the winter we feed a herd of about 50 to 60 deer. The harsher the winter, the more deer. Several even eat from our hands. The does are bringing their fawn in now and it is so fun to watch them play. They cannot figure out what our cats are all about. We also have fox, eagles, wild turkeys, wild birds galore and the other typical wildlife. We are bordered on 3 sides by a state park so it is a protected area. Very peaceful.

My melts this evening are:

LR Cheryl's Painted Lady and her chunk candle in Key Lime?Lemon Tart

Comp Room... Cheryl's Pomegranate Sage chunk tarts.

Good Morning! :P

I started out with Carol's Bushels of Fun, but did not care for it at all :shock: ....just not my type of scent. Just switched to The Keeping Room...also from Carol. This is a new one for me and a freebie from a previous order. Cold sniff is cinnamony.

Thank you to all my CF buddies for the nice welcome back. Sweet&spicey, oh yeah, you know we got our fudge! Let's see, Traverse City Cherry, Butterfinger (to die for!), Cookies & Cream, Rocky Road and Mint Chip!!!! Also got a large bag of salt water taffy.....so good! Oh yeah and a bag of the chocolate covered seafoam....which is my personal fave! [smilie=th_31]

Still trying to catch up on the boards and [smilie=th_Drglar] ....oh the thrill.

Have a great day everyone!

Heart.. I keep adding to my LOL list! I had the Gingerbread Latte on there, but not the Leftover Christmas Apple. Would you describe it to me? I like her Green Apple Caramel Crunch, but didn't care for her Apple Dumpling. We are slowly waking up around here, haven't decided what to melt yet. It is going to be a 2 cuppa coffee day! [smilie=th_Drglar]

Ok getting caught up with posting my latest melts...

Yesterday I melted Carol's Blueberry Lemon Verbena and Carol's Blushing Peaches

Today will be starting off with EW Biirthday Cake

Cisley and Slpit....isn't deer watching fun? We live behind an 80 acre park which is protected too and we get soooo many...tooo many actually this year....they came right up to my front porch and ate all my impatients [smilie=th_Drglar] I guess it was like a buffet for them...lol We used to have wild turkeys but the twp. released fox because some residents complained about the poop on the lawn and near the bird feeders...I sure do miss them, they are so wonderful to see!

Guest Anonymous

Good morning!

Melting Crosscreek's Satsuma and Lovespell Noel from FP this morning...lovely scents!

Lots of deer where I grew up in Ohio. Whenever I go back to visit I see them frequently. While at my dad's house last year, a deer came right up to his sliding glass door in the dining room where I was sitting. It was absolutely amazing. They are such lovely animals.

Tonight I was melting SSS - Bunch O' Berries in 2 melters.

[smilie=th_Drglar]

Denny, How nice to have deer right in your dads back yard. We used to have deer, but haven't seen one in quite sometime. We do have coyote, mountain lion sightings, and just a few weeks ago a bear was in the neighborhood swimming in peoples pools. I guess this

is still the wild west.

Melting SSS Bird of Paradise.

Barbara

Good morning!

I'm melting Carol's Sweet Berry Cakes and burning YC's Vanilla Cupcake and Spiced Pumpkin.