The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

August's Molten Melts

What a night! DD brought home a few friends from school and announced that they were having a sleepover. So we all did pedicures and watched movies,ate pizza,popcorn with a few peanut m&m's thrown in, and fell asleep. I am more than ready for them to head out the door this morning-they are all getting restless and ornery!!

At any rate- melts-

Wylde Ivy-Ice Princess

CYS-Pink Lemonade Smoothie

YC-Mountain Lake

CFTKR-Pink Sugar Noel

CFTKR-Pink Sugared Cotton Candy(again!!)

Have a great day!

Melting EW Cactus & Sea Salt

It's supposed to rain here today in sunny Calif., and I'm looking forward to it! [smilie=th_biggestgrin] [smilie=th_90edab00]

Good Morning!

It's cool here today and I too feel like fall scents!

Starting out with Yc Candied Apple and Autumn Fruit.

Aria and Jules ,love your avatars! Makes me want to go to a cider mill,thats my favorite fall adventure! We have several wonderful cider mills here in Michigan,can't wait to go!

Recent melts...Granma Fran's red velvet cake (next to nothing on this one) and Rosa's maple walnut pralines(just smells like wax). Think I'm getting ready to dump them both! [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Cat01 - sounds like you had a fun, busy night. [smilie=party] Hope U can fit a nap in today.

It's cooler here today, too. [smilie=th_yay] Hope it reaches all those still having hot weather, soon. [smilie=th_dd5]

Traveling mercies and good wishes for all those going back to school this fall... [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Melting a YC recipe this morning...Apple Walnut Pancakes (Macintosh Spice + Fall Festival). These recipes are so much fun - TY Jason! [smilie=th_90edab00]

Happy Saturday, everyone. It's raining here in the desert and as much as I hate rain, I just got back from a three mile walk in it. Now I'm melting BG's Chocolate Raspberry Moelleux. I've recently discovered that I'm not a big fan of chocolate scents but I'm making an exception for this one. [smilie=th_90edab00] It's just grand and yummo!

Good luck to all the returning students heading back to college!

Hmm, restless and ornery, Cat? Time to send those kids packin' for home! [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Gail

Melting SSS Lemonheads. I love this scent! It smell just like fresh cut lemons.

A truly mouthwatering juicy scent. [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Thank you, Skylar. My Dad took us to a cider mill when I was a child in Michigan. Apple cider is so yummy.

Dabbadooey, I haven't heard from Bigred in a while. Last I heard he was working towards getting a new computer, still melting, and burning candles. He is sure missed.

This morning I put on Country Meadow from McCalls. It's still going. It's probably time to switch it out, but I'm feeling too lazy this afternoon. The heat just zaps all of the energy out of me.

Guess I am the boring one here today since all of you have been melting lots...

My one lonely melt for the day In CFTKR's Lemon Lime..This baby is over a year old and still smells wonderful!

I will pick something else out after dinner.

OOOO Olive, let me know what you think. The cupcake tarts I'm waiting on are that scent. Chastity emailed me this afternoon, apologizing for the wait, my package went out today.

I am doing relights today, getting ready to clean out several melters. The IoE Iced Tea is still going strong.

Still too early for fall for me - our summers do not really start until July - June is usually rain, rain, rain. So, I need to eek out a little more before the rain starts again!