The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

August's Molten Melts

Hi! I found a couple of stray Nene tarts. I put in Watermelon Bellini and went out for awhile, came back and found it very perfumey. No thank you... especially when I am suffering from a tad bit of the brown bottle flu. [smilie=th_we0081] Went to the local annual Blues festival last night, and had maybe a bit too much fun! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] Anyway, dumped it and put in CFTKR Pink Sugared Strawberries. Much better! I think I am going to have to get another bag of these.

LOL, condolences, darling!

Today was a cheapie - Home Inspirations: Pomegranate Mango. I think these were about fifty cents at JoAnne's. Shockingly strong and nice smelling!

This afternoon I've been melting:

CFTKR - Fresh Picked Strawberries in the FR

Haley's - Frosted Lime Cupcakes in the LR

Melting Tahitian Vanilla from Candle Haven in the kitchen/DR and MB. These are my very last Candle Haven melts. [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Hi all! Returned home from our weekend getaway. I lit up all four candles I bought in Eureka Springs. All four were locally made there and so far, I really like them. Two are from Spring Street Candle, which was the cutest candle shop you ever saw. I'm burning Apple Fritter and Sandalwood & Ginger from them. The other two is a brand called One Kind Candle, and the scents are Apple Jack N' Peel and Sweet Home Eureka. They all smell yummy! Also melting two YC tarts, Moonlight Harvest and Candied Apple.

I'm melting AMS Fresh Cut Flowers. Wow, it smells like a florist's shop in here!

Hi Puppy! It's funny you say that because I am a florist. People come in all the time and say it smells good, but I can't smell a thing!

Guess I have "flower nose"! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Melting YC Clean Cotton.

Have a great day all!

Feel better soon, Darlingj1. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676] I feel your pain.

Welcome back, Jason. I'm glad you got to candle shop while you were away. Sounds like some good ones too.

This morning:

CBV - Luscious Lime

CBV - Blue Hawaii

CD - Black Currant

Good morning. There is an excessive heat warning here today. This morning's melts are:

Rosa's - Spiced Pink Apples in 2 melters

YC - Vanilla Pumpkin

Burning YC Macintosh Spice candle.

Jason The Sandalwood ginger sounds wonderful. I love local shops like that, always lots of unique offerings. Darling: Fell better soon [smilie=th_prod_107_1676] here's to the blues!! I 'm continuing my Candledipper's freebie-Wrangler. it is a wonderful scent and unique. I smell leather and I love the manly undertone to this scent.

Good morning Everyone,

Jason, welcome back from your trip!

This morning I'm melting SSS Mango Papaya. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Barbara

This morning I've been melting -

CFTKR: Caramel Apple Pie (OMG, sooo good)

CFTKR: Buttery Gingerbread (eh, so-so. Not a great throw).

Good Morning!

It is going to be a hot one here!

Melting Busy Bee Pink Frosting in 2 melters and CCCC Lavender Vanilla.

I don't seem to be getting much of a throw from the Pink Frosting. Nice scent though.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]