The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

July's Star Spangled Scents

I agree Gail....I talked to Christy a few weeks back and she said everything was as planned still on the re-opening. I have used all my creme brulee and Cozy Christmas. I hope everything is ok with her pregnancy.

Melting Sin City from EW. I smell it everywhere!! [smilie=th_happy096]

Melting Haley's,--Fruit Slices. Very strong and authentic juicy fruity scent. [smilie=th_happy096]

Barbara

I am right in there with keeping my fingers crossed with AMS. I still have votives, but my tarts are dangerously low! I started some Bananas Foster from Spotted Hog...mmm that's good stuff!!

Guest ilovescentedthings

we have going on here

newborn nursery from scentsy

sugar from scentsy

sage & sweetgrass also from scentsy

have a nice night everyone [smilie=th_blij51]

Last melts of the night...

CL - Cashmere Woods

from a friend - Honey Do Fig , DH likes this figgy fruity one a lot.

Good Night.

I have two interesting scents going tonight.

Upstairs, it's BG Peace, Love & Lullabies....not sure why I ordered this one as I am not a huge fan of neither lavender nor lilac. This one has lots of lilac to me and it's just too sweet.

Downstairs, it's CYS, Las Vegas....I like this one....sort of coconut-y and summery.

Have a great night everyone!

It actually happened! It was too hot to want to melt today - still is 93 degrees at 9 pm...blech. I don't know how you Nevada buddies survive! We still have 2-3 more days ahead of over 100 degree heat, no a/c - so I see little melting on the horizon. [smilie=th_blij51]

Thanks Jason...we usually don't have this heat this long...I am losing my patience! (And so is everyone else in town. Just one big cranky metro area!)

I sure feel for ya Debra. We have been having 100 degree weather here too, but finally got some rain today. I've gone through several soy scents today that haven't done very well because of the heat.

Ending my late night with very soothing scents that are throwing quite nicely:

CFTKR ~ Herbal Mint

Can-Do ~ Eucalyptus Ice

[smilie=th_blij51]

Melting Crosscreek's Frosted Cherry Cupcake. :P

I hope everyone stays cool! [smilie=th_blij51]

It has been a weird summer for weather here. Lots of rain, cooler than usual. We finally got some hot sticky weather the last couple of days. I am not crazy about the humidity.... but I love the sun and warm.

Have a great day everyone! :lol:

debra, hope it cools down a little for ya. We don't have ac either, but it hasn't been very hot here at all.

fleur, we are having the same weather you are having....I am wishing for a little more summer heat myself. It still feels like spring to me.

I just started melting Carol's Cake Bake....a fave of mine.

Good Morning!

It has definitely been a cooler summer here than usual. We have yet to have a 90 degree day. Lots of rain too!

This morning I am melting CFTKR Kiwi Strawberry in 3 melters.

I am burning-

YC Very Berry

GC Strawberry Shortcake

YC Vanilla Cookie

[smilie=th_blij51]

Happy Tuesday, friends! [smilie=th_blij51]

I'm melting Sour Watermelon Candy from Carol. It's just starting but it's deelish!

Gail

Good morning!

I have CFTKR's English Lemon Curd melting downstairs. I'll get Cocomilk melting after I come back from dropping her off at her preschool summer camp.

Front Porch's Sweet Lavender Melon..................OMG YUM! I still cannot believe what they did with their company. That wasn't very nice to us.

Also melting a gel tart from Rosa's and its called Sun Tan. Its very nice and strong too!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Good morning-getting ready to go visit my Mom in Southern Indiana for a few days tomorrow. I'm melting Ten-Digits Bergamot Spice. This is a great scent and one of my favs.

I pulled a melt out of the basket and put it on early this morning. It was still dark and I didn't even look at the label.

Started smelling a eucalyptus, piney smell. Turns out I was melting LOL - Cold Winter Night.

[smilie=th_blij40] It was decent but I had to pour it back into it's cup until Winter..

After all, it's a Hot Summer Day here...not a Cold Winter Night. It was totally messing with my outlook on the day.

Now I've got FP Watermelon Noel

CD - Margaritaville

That's more like Summer.

[smilie=th_8d1933ff]