The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

July's Star Spangled Scents

Good Morning !

I am really glad it is Friday!

I am melting-

MD Sweet Orange and Chili Pepper

MD Orange Juice Creme Cake

CYS Los Angeles

[smilie=th_WE1summer013]

I'm melting CFTKR's Fir & Balsam and Pumpkin Patchouli. I can't believe how much I love Pumpkin Patchouli. Wow...great scent!

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffee] Hello.....need....more...coffee.....

Melting This Old House from Dew Drop Scents....so good....it's exactly like Mimi's House from Can-Do.

Hey, I'm melting SSS-Red Hot Cowboy this morning. I have lots of errands this morning :? [smilie=th_ecd36868] and some of this [smilie=th_WE1summer013] and [smilie=th_bb20] to get ready to my DS to Pennsylvania tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be able to do some of this tonight. [smilie=thzzz003] I'll be back next Tuesday. [smilie=th_aa18]

Guest ilovescentedthings
I'm melting CFTKR's Fir & Balsam and Pumpkin Patchouli. I can't believe how much I love Pumpkin Patchouli. Wow...great scent!

on pumpkin patchouli can you smell more pumpkin in it? If I remember correctly is patchouli the scent from yc that smells kind of musty?

Good Morning everyone!

Last night I melted GG's Seaside...really nice

This morning I am going to be melting Friendship Tea from GHBT's

Good Morning All! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffee]

SH's Honey Graham Cracker Supreme going this morning and it's YUMMY! [smilie=th_bb20]

This will be my last post for a week or so...packing up and leaving for Florida in the morning. Dropping "Daisy" (my yorkie) off at my sisters today. I won't be melting and I don't know if I will be able to tolerate the lack of scent.... :?

Happy Melting, Burning and Sniffing Everyone! I will miss it..... [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Hope everyone going out of town stays safe!

I'm melting Wasabi Ginger from Scentsy. I like this better than I thought I would. I need to finish packing for my DS today. He is leaving tomorrow morning for a two week stay with my parents in ID. It'll be his first time flying by himself. I know it'll be a great adventure for him, but as his mom, I'm nervous and a bit scared.

Kim, I have Red Hot Cowboy coming in this next order. Is it good?

MaggieMae, Have fun in Florida. If you're here tomorrow evening, watch for the space shuttle launch at 7:39p.m. Even if you're not close to it, you may still be able to see it in the sky.

This morning my home smells so beautiful...if I do say so myself. [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

CD - Southern Memories

HL - Wisteria

YC - Pacific Coast jar

Colonial - Orange Flower & Musk votives (2)

I'm doing chores today too.

on pumpkin patchouli can you smell more pumpkin in it? If I remember correctly is patchouli the scent from yc that smells kind of musty?

Hmmm...well, I know what you mean. I'd say that the pumpkin mellows out the patchouli quite a bit. It's sort of like a pumpkin pie sitting outdoors on a crisp fall afternoon. It's a nice combo...sort of like an earthy bakery scent.

I didn't know the space shuttle was lifting off today...woohoo! I love it!

Hope everyone going out of town stays safe!

I'm melting Wasabi Ginger from Scentsy. I like this better than I thought I would. I need to finish packing for my DS today. He is leaving tomorrow morning for a two week stay with my parents in ID. It'll be his first time flying by himself. I know it'll be a great adventure for him, but as his mom, I'm nervous and a bit scared.

Big hugs mpfand! I can relate-my DD went to OH to visit the grandparents for the first time and I was a nervous wreck too. It doesn't help that I am terrified of flying. That was the hardest thing I had to do as a mom. But, she had a great time and came back loving every minute of her adventures. He will have a wonderful time.

Morning melts-

Scentsy-Spiced Orange Harvest

AMS-Pure Seduction

Can Do-Peppermint Twist

Candledippers-Rosemary Mint

Melting C.F.T.K.R. Beach Bum. A nice tropical fruit scent. This has a good throw in my 24W melter. I can smell it upstairs. [smilie=th_bb20] This was a sample from Carol. [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Barbara

I decided that I do not like "Beach Bum" :? Soooo, I dumped it and started melting YC "Sparkling Lemon" So far It's very nice. [smilie=th_WE1summer013] Barbara

[smilie=th_bb20]

Siren from Everyday Whims has no scent at all.

Oh no!

Maybe you should email her. Maybe it was a bad batch :shock:

Barbara