The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

July's Star Spangled Scents

Hi! This morning I'm melting Carol's Blueberry Vanilla Bomb and Halloween Spice.

Hi smellies.

WG - Lemon heart candle - this candle is lasting for-ev-er.

FM - Chocolate

YC - Pacific Coast jar

CP - Cake on Mondays melt

LOL - Pink Sugar Mon Sheri

my scents are all over the place today. I didn't coordinate them very well, but they all smell good.

Morning, everyone!

Where is Bigred, anyway? Did I miss something saying he was going on vacation or something??

The last melts I put on were:

Haley's Honey Graham Cracker --YUMMY and strong!

Haley's Juniper Breeze--love this one for the bathroom!

Busy Bees: Pumpkin Crunch

GHBT: Amish Quilt

Can-Do: Pink Sugar Cookies

Ladies & Gents, I am REALLY starting to panic here about my loss of smell...It's been going on 6 days now that I have not been able to smell anything. I am going to LOSE it if it doesn't come back... [smilie=th_cray] Does anyone know if this is normal???

[smilie=th_cray] Good Afternoon waxy buddies!

This is my first chance to post today....had to run some early errands. Then we came home and I spruced up the house a bit. Tiger is happily lying down on a throw blanket.....quite content indeed. [smilie=th_cray] I think he likes it here. hehe

Melting Carol's White Cake right now and it's extraordinary! I highly recommend this scent to bakery lovers. [smilie=th_bb41]

Good Morning all!!!

This morning I'm remelting Farmers Market from YC. I'm melting in a tealight burner, and its a very nice scent. A little bit of Autumn Leaves I think I smell, with the some apple notes. I would definitely get this one again.

Have a great day!

Farmer's Market is good stuff!

Today it's Juniper Breeze from HL and doing tealight two for Midsummer's Night. Also have various candles burning.

Guest scentedstamper
Morning, everyone!

Where is Bigred, anyway? Did I miss something saying he was going on vacation or something??

Ladies & Gents, I am REALLY starting to panic here about my loss of smell...It's been going on 6 days now that I have not been able to smell anything. I am going to LOSE it if it doesn't come back... [smilie=th_cray] Does anyone know if this is normal???

Glad to see you berriechan! Do you normally have allergies? When you are at work are you away from "smellies"? Maybe your sniffer needs a break? Or maybe you need an allergy med like benadryl? Any other symptoms?

See "Announcements" threads for info on bigred.

Added a YC candle in Juicy Watermelon

Sheryl

Good afternoon: I am melting TD-Bergamot Spice and TD-Redwood and Cedar. I'm so glad to have these scents back in my home. It's gloomy and cool in Indy today. I hope everyone is having a good day.

Guest ilovescentedthings
Morning, everyone!

hey girl,

I am on day 5 of no smelling. It just came back this morning for a little bit and is now gone again. ughhh.. [smilie=th_cray]

get well soon Brooke [smilie=th_bb41]

I hope all of your noses get well soon.

I've switched out a couple melts this afternoon:

CD - Southern Memories

EW - Honeysuckle Jasmine

Ilove and Berrie, I hope your noses normalize real soon. Not being able to smell your waxies is a minor tragedy. [smilie=th_90edab00]

I'm melting Blue Gecko's Green Apple Pucker, one that many of you here have recommended. Add me to the fan base because [smilie=th_90edab00] it's phenomenal!

Gail

Today I am melting FP Vanilla Butter Toffee...started out nice and then this wierd burnt smell. time to change out....Got my Grumpy Girl order this afternoon so I am thinking I will put something on from her.

Berrie, were you sick? Back in late March, I couldn't smell for almost 2 weeks! Yes, I was worried too but no fear it returned....

Back in the middle of the day which is unusual for me. But when your on vacation, and its one of those relaxing days, you get to melt more so......

Right now, I'm melting Blue Gecko's Strawberry Kiwi, yummy, fruity, delightful fragrance with a killer throw. This is a great scent!!!

I was on the couch and was telling my hubby, that I love when you can actually see the scent burning off the tart. It seems to usually be when the tart is the strongest and i just find that so relaxing. Is that weird????

Big Red, we're gonna miss you, come back soon!!!!

Hello! I have been on a HUGE pink sugar kick lately, I can't get enough! Even tarts that before were too strong for me, are now absolutley perfect! I have had a giant Busy Bee Pink Sugar Baby tart going for the past two days, and I love it! I also had a EW Sugar lips last night, and it was ok, but didn't last long. I sure wish Busy Bee would have another sale, I am ready! [smilie=th_90edab00]

Melting EW Honeysuckle Jasmine. To me this is a very light floral sent, very lovely. I'll order this again. [smilie=th_90edab00]

Barbara

The Missy's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is just about done. It went for 10+hours. I noticed the Party Hardy never completely melted in my YC melter. The others were in a 24 watt combo.

Right now I am burning-

YC Vanilla Cookie

Goose Creek Spice Cake

Goose Creek Maple Cream

Hi All! The lineup for tonight:

Melting:

CFTKR Pumpkin Patchouli

Burning:

YC Fresh Cut Herbs, Tropical Fruit

Berrie, hope you can smell soon!

LOL, Silly. That's not weird at all! [smilie=th_bb20]

Lots of stuff going earlier, but ending with French Crumb Cake from Abby Road. I like this one.

Oh Dear! I hope you guys will start smelling soon!!! That is horrible.

Lemongrass and Tangerine from Cheryl's...a freebie. Very strong and nice. This one could probably go for days!