The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

July's Star Spangled Scents

Ending this evening with SSS - Key Lime Pie.

Yes, all you SSS fans - it is strong and it is good! :P [smilie=th_00000020]

Tonight's melt is Ibiza Hippie (or something like that) from Rosa's. This was given to me by a CF friend and while I sincerely appreciate it, this scent probably isn't for me. Doesn't smell so much like hippies as it does an old perfume my mom wore when I was a kid. I've melted a few tarts that reminded me of my mom's perfume and uniformly disliked every one of them. I guess the moral of the story is, I love my mom, just don't want to smell her in my house! [smilie=th_00000020]

Guest scentedstamper
Tonight's melt is Ibiza Hippie (or something like that) from Rosa's. This was given to me by a CF friend and while I sincerely appreciate it, this scent probably isn't for me. Doesn't smell so much like hippies as it does an old perfume my mom wore when I was a kid. I've melted a few tarts that reminded me of my mom's perfume and uniformly disliked every one of them. I guess the moral of the story is, I love my mom, just don't want to smell her in my house! :P

That's funny Jason! (about "smelling your mom") On the other hand, I'd like to "smell my mom in my house" as she always wore Chanel no 5, which, I think smells pretty nice!!! Sadly, she passed away 20 years ago at only 60 years old. But I still got a chuckle out of your post!!!! [smilie=th_00000020]

Early morning melting: CFTKR Plum Rhubarb and Orange Chiffon Thumb Prints and CCCC Strawberry Noel Cookies. Will get more going once we get home from church.

Have a wonderful Sunday friends!!!!

Sheryl

Good morning!

Morning melts are:

BG - Bellissima Bella

Can-Do - Dad's Cucumbers 'n Cream in 2 melters

Burning - Bendel's Coconut Leaves

Guest ilovescentedthings
Cat: That is so precious what your daughter is doing! You are a fabulous mommy too!

Hope you have fun at the movies.

ILove: Good luck with the garage sale today!

The melts I had going when I left for work are:

CFTKR Flapjacks

CFTKR Lemon Ice Grapefruit

Haley's Lemon Chiffon

Busy Bees Pink Frosting

Happy Friday, everyone!

thank you brooke,I am so excited the garage sale is over. And I am proud to say that I survived it in this heat...

Guest ilovescentedthings
Finally got the house aired out from the stinky YC tart earlier!

Now I have Carol's Pink Sugared Lemons melting all over the house! I had four tarts left in the bag and decided to use them all at the same time. It smells wonderful in here!

Cat, you guys are awesome!!!!

ilove, good luck with the garage sale. The last time I had one, I made over $400 just selling used baby stuff and a bunch of other "junk". I need to have another one for tart spending money! LOL!

Off to the grocery store....gonna make some strawberry pretzel jello! I've had a hankerin for it!

We need to buy much needed tires for my car. I've been driving on tires praying that nothing would happen to the car. They were really bald. Good thing its not winter and we don't get snow,otherwise I would be in trouble. So today I get to call around and try to find the best price for tires.. not wax. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676] We did sell some stuff,so we'll see if I get to buy 2 tires or 4... keeping my fingers crossed.

Happy Sunday Everyone!

Last nights melt was BG Bellissima Bella. I think I put that lovely scented tart on about 8 pm and its now 9:15 am and it still smelling good. Whoa!

Good Morning!

I need to get the smell of scorched oven out of here!

It has left a very horrible after smell from burning after cleaning the oven.

Melting SH Carrot Cake and Haley's Carrot Cake.

I am melting CFTKR Pink Sugared Lemons in the bedroom.

It is starting to smell good in here!

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

I missed a lot on here over the last day or two, but today is all mine. It's raining and dark outside and I've got my coffee in hand. Ah, what could be better?

Jason, that's funny about the Ibiza scent. I can relate.

Have a beautiful day everyone.

Melting:

CD - Coffee House

HoT - Summer on the Terrace

Burning:

BG - Spiced Caramel Latte jar

FM - Chocolate pillar

This morning I am melting Raspberry/Guava from Southernstarscents and Green Tea from CFTKR and burning my Chai Tea candle from CBV.

Geez her candles last forever. One little mason jar is lasting a long while. Love them.

Raspberry Guava is a huge FAV. of mine from SSS, along with quite a few others.

The Green Tea from Carol was a freebie and I'm not sure how I'm gonna like it. Its on an electric plate so will take a bit before I know.

Have a great day everyone.

Well, it is going to be a HOT week here. Started yesterday and going thru the week. VERY unusual for Western Washington and very dangerous as well.

Morning melts:

Front ~ Crosscreek Chestnuts and Brown Sugar ~ wonderful

Back ~ CYS Yuzu Coconut ~ very nice fragrance, never tried the Yuzu before

Cisley

Hi everyone! [smilie=th_e16]

Today I'm melting

CFTKR Flip flops

CFTKR Watermelon Cotton Candy and Stawberry Whirl

Cheryl's Fruit Salad

[smilie=th_giggle]

[smilie=th_e16] CF buddies,

I'm melting White Nectarine & Pink Coral from Carol. Ha, had to double check that I didn't type Pink Carol from Coral. [smilie=th_giggle]

Have a great day everyone!

Gail, easily amused

Finishing up Southernstarscents Raspberry/Guava in the kitchen, Haley's Freesia in the bathroom, Cottage Hill Creations Pink Lime in the livingroom and SSS Powdered Sugar in my bedroom.

I may just hit up SSS again before her sale is over. I can't take it, I love everything from her.