The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
denimsway

June's Jubilant Scents

Last scents of the night are:

K - The Can-Do Fresh Peach is still going strong after 10 hours, so I left it.

LR - Egyptian Splendor - A very nice moderately strong amber scent.

BR - Lily of the Valley - Can-Do - Another really good strong floral scent from Can-Do.

Bathroom - Harbor Mist - Colonial - I like this scent but it's even better in candle form.

Goodnight all!

LOL! Last one to post last night and first this morning. [smilie=th_a043]

First scents of the day are:

K - Georgia Peach - Busy Bee's - A very nice scent but not as authentic as it could be.

LR - Wrought Iron - CCCC - A nice unique scent but I'm still not sure if I really like it.

BR - MoonShadow - Cloud Nine - A very nice moderately strong scent

Bathroom - Island Kiss - Cloud Nine - A very nice moderately strong scent

I might add some candles or fragrance oils later.

Good morning all my candlefind friends! It was a crazy night last night, my husband's truck got broken into, they stole his cell phone, his blackberry for work, and his sunglasses!! I feel so bad for him....Anyways, so far I just have pink frosting-Busy Bees melting in the kitchen. I'll get my others going soon and will post. I'm gonna check out the YC sale today...I'll report what I find!

[smilie=th_a043]

Melting Crossroad's Orange Clove and Banana Nut Bread..... yum.... it smells great!

It has been raining FOREVER it seems like. Very dreary weather we have had here lately. I have been melting comfort scents mostly! I am looking forward to a sunny day. [smilie=th_a043]

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! [smilie=th_hello]

Floridamom, that is awful!!! I'm so sorry that happened to your DH.

This morning started a bunch of things before work:

Uncle John's Classic Grass - Pine Point

Cinnamon Coconut, Pineapple Frosting, Creme Brulee, and Green Apple Slices - Pure Indulgent

Ruby Red - Kreations by Kathie. This has already started throwing and is good.

Wild Watermelon - Gramma Fran's

and I started a new candle - Pomelo (Bluewick).

Hope everyone has a good Friday.

Thanks cyn. I just added Busy Bees Vanilla Buttercream Crunch and I put Can-do Morning Glory Honeysuckle in the bedroom. It's already super hot and sticky out today...at least it's not raining anymore though! Happy Friday!

Good morning candle friends. [smilie=th_hello] Been really busy with out of town company and it's a such a pleasure that they enjoy different scents! One is a college student quite interested in how all this wax works. so I think you all understand how I'm just eating this up. [smilie=th_e16]

He just picked out his favorite for the morning:

AMS ~ Cabernet

I'm thrilled it's a strong one that I like too!

[smilie=th_a043]

Good morning!

Floridamom, that is HORRID about your DH's truck. I hope things settle down for you guys.

Heart, it sounds like you're enjoying your house guests. Who wouldn't, if they're into the smellies, eh? Have fun!

I'm melting Carol's Pink Sugared Watermelon this morning. Just got it started but the cold sniff is really good.

[smilie=th_a043] everyone.

Gail

Good Morning!

The weather here has been horrible! Rain, rain and more rain! On this dreary day I am melting GHBT Brown Sugar Pound Cake in 2 melters.

Floridamom-So sorry to hear about DH's truck.

I hope everyone enjoys their day!

[smilie=th_a043]

Good morning all my candlefind friends! It was a crazy night last night, my husband's truck got broken into, they stole his cell phone, his blackberry for work, and his sunglasses!! I feel so bad for him....Anyways, so far I just have pink frosting-Busy Bees melting in the kitchen. I'll get my others going soon and will post. I'm gonna check out the YC sale today...I'll report what I find!

[smilie=th_a043]

I am so sorry that your morning started out like this. Your DH has my sympathies! I would be lost without those three items! Hopefully, you'll get them replaced fairly quickly. I'd call your hubbies cell and give the jerk who stole it a piece of your mind! I would bet the little punk answers!

I am starting my morning out with two WONDERFUL scents-

Pink Sugared Petit Fours-LOL

Sea Glass-CYS

They are incredible! Either that-or just what I am craving this morning.

I hope everyone has a great Friday and a nice weekend!

[smilie=th_a043]

Morning melts are

YC Juicy Watermelon

Can-Do Honeydew Melon

Rosa's Cherry Cotton Candy

YC Vanilla Lime

Floridamom....so sorry to hear about your incident,I hope they find the em!

Floridamom....I hope they catch this guy! I would do what Cat said and give him a call and a peice of my mind!! [smilie=th_a043]

Floridamom - I'm sorry that this happened to your DH. I hope the police catch the crooks that did this.

floridamom, that's terrible what happened to your DH! I hope they catch the creep.

I was in the mood for lemon this morning so I dug out my last two Lemon Biscotti from Everyday Whims. Hope everyone has a great Friday!

Floridamom, I am so sorry to hear about that! I hope they catch who did this! :P :lol: Been there in that situation more than once and it is not fun!

Kitchen: Cast Iron cookies from Can-Do

Living Room: Snickerdoodle from Haley's Heavely Scents, Amish Spice from Can-Do

Bath: Haley's Heavenly Scents Juniper Breeze

Bedroom: YC Vanilla Lime

Bedroom: Pink Sugar Cookies from Can-Do

Added to the melters for the afternoon-

Chocolate Raspberry Moelleux-Blue Gecko

Cucumber Lime-Sentsy

Winter Forest-LOL

Lavendar Vanilla-Bissy's

White Ginger and Amber-Candledippers

Cat, I love Cucumber Lime from Scentsy! :lol:

I added Raw Coconut Milk from Pine Point to the powder room and Strawberry Kiwi from Blue Gecko in DD's room. Last night she asked me if I could change out the scent in her melter. She said she wanted a scent " I can smell as soon as I walk into my room". I knew Blue Gecko wouldn't disappoint and I was right; she loves it!