The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
denimsway

June's Jubilant Scents

Hi everyone.

This morning's scents are:

CYS - Pink Satsuma in the br

Country Light - CL - Lemongrass Sage

Crissy - votives - Watermelon, Lemon Pucker

AMS - votive - Lemon Pound Cake

WG - Lemon hearth candle

I had CBV - White Pepper on but it didn't play well with others so I shut it down for now.

Good Morning! [smilie=cloud_9]

Melts are

YC Vanilla Cupcake

CFTKR Raspberry Rainbow ..a new favorite

CFTKR Pink sugared Watermelon

Can Do Cucumber and Cream

:P

Good morning! We already have storms this morning. I have lots of apples going today...

EW-Baked Apples

EW-Mac Apple

EW-Drunk Apples

For Every Body candle-Apple Pie and

in bedroom Can-Do-Pretty Woman

Have a good one!

:P and good morning!

Remelting SH.......Cotton Blossom from late last night.

Still going strong!

Barbara

Good Morning all!

I had the most surreal thing happen last night- DH came in to me complaining about my tarts. He said-" Your tart baskets are getting low. Why haven't you ordered? I need more tarts to choose from!!!"

For the first time in a decade I said-" Yes sir! I'll get right on that!" And I did...

Morning melts...

CYS-Poolside Pink

Crosscreek-Marshmallow

LOL-Sugar Bits

Whiff and Sniff-My Apple Pie

Can Do-Chocolate Amber

Good Morning all!

I had the most surreal thing happen last night- DH came in to me complaining about my tarts. He said-" Your tart baskets are getting low. Why haven't you ordered? I need more tarts to choose from!!!"

For the first time in a decade I said-" Yes sir! I'll get right on that!" And I did...

Too cool Cat! [smilie=cloud_9] I'm thinking you've got a keeper there... :P

Good Morning!

Melting SH - Blueberry Flapjacks. In my quest for the perfect blueberry bakery scent, this one is the best I've tried so far. Very authentic. Awesome! Stupendous! Loving it! [smilie=cloud_9]

:P

Cactus and Seasalt from EW had no scent left so I changed to Kickback from GHBT's. This is a new one. I love it. Smells like wildflowers. Very different scent.

Cat, oh my, that is a way cool DH you have there!!! Love the avatar....adorable!

I only have my Crossroads Country Breakfast candle burning this morning....smells so good!

Good Morning all!

That is so great Cat01...just the kind of complaint we would all love to hear! :lol:

This morning I'm melting Cheryl's Mint Spiral that a buddy sent me and it's wonderful! Now I want more to put in several melters! [smilie=cloud_9]

Thank you so much CF buddy! [smilie=th_yay] :P

Maggie, what did you think of Goblin Sin-o-min Sugar Cake? I started to pull that one out, but opted for Cinnamon Banana Fritter (SH) for the last melt tonight.

Hope everyone has a good night.

Finally, a week later I am responding to a previous question....sorry about that Cyn! I have been away.

I love the Goblin Sin-o-min Sugar Cake. It is super strong and yummy. But that Cinnamon Banana Fritter sounds great. What did you think of that?

Cat01- THAT IS AWESOME!!! Wish someone would say that to me, but I suppose I would need to get low first! :)

I am melting EW-Cup of Joe Pumpkin, and have finally found a strong one! It is even seeping downstairs, and overpowering my Living on a Layer LOL jar candle. NOT COMPLAINING!

Melting State of Grace by CYS

Burning Indian Paintbrush by Bridgewater in LR

Apple Cinnamon in DR (Unknown vendor)

Farmhouse by Country Button Candle in FR

Country Breakfast by Croosroads in Kitchen

Smells good in here. :)

Darling~ I LOVE Cup of Joe Pumpkin!!!!

Today is cleaning and laundry day. After working 6 days in a row there is a lot that needs to be done! I decided to go with fresh, clean type scents to help motivate me. White Tea & Cactus from Scentsy and Citrus Linen H20 from EW. Hope everyone is having a good day!

Cat01, Are you sure you didn't dream the whole thing? [smilie=cloud_9]

Darlingj1. You're getting low on tarts. I think you should order more right away. howzat? :P

Welcome back MaggieMae. Were you on a fun vacation somewhere?

I ran errands today. Now that I'm back home, I put that CBV White Pepper back on. It is unusual and complex. Still not sure if I like it, though.

CYS Pink Satsuma is still going gangbusters in the b.r. :) This tart is so ancient. It's the old style white wax. Wow, what a scent.

Hi all!

First scents of the day are:

K - Cajun Crunch Cake - Southern Star - A nice bakery scent but I don't find anything remarkable about it nor do I love it.

LR - Garden Gate - CFTKR - A very nice moderately strong scent

BR - Pineapple Supreme - Southern Star - Awesome strong excellent quality scent - A new favorite!

Bathroom - Breezy Meadows - CD- A favorite!

Also burning my Illuminations Rose jar in the bath.

Cat, that is so cool about your DH! I wish DP would do that... :)

Also a note about EW's Starry Nights - this scent was still going strong enough for me to smell it when I walked into the room after almost 24 hrs straight and I only changed it out because I wanted to try a Southern Stars scent! Pretty cool.

Jules, White Pepper sounds like an interesting scent.

Bigred, you may like this White Pepper. It has orange, tangerine,green ivy, cinnamon bark, clove, jasmine along with birchwood, cedar, musk. It's quite complex. I'm getting a lot of clove and cedar right now.