The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
denimsway

June's Jubilant Scents

Me too, me too! I also want to wish the little waxsters a Happy Birthday! [smilie=th_235F35F32]

Today is Rosa's Blueberry Drizzle Cake - usually my nose gets a plastic smell from blueberry, but this one has been good so far!

Thanks for all the birthday well wishes! My son wants to have a birthday/swim party over the July 4th weekend. So yesterday we took him to see the movie The Transformers. I made cupcakes today so we can sing "Happy Birthday" to him and he can blow out at least one candle.

LOL - Sugared Blueberry Pancakes is still going strong in the LR and FR.

Happy Birthday to the kids!!! My youngest turns 5 on July 4th, I can't believe it. I am melting

CFTKR-Blackberry Jam Butter Cookie (this one is really good!)

CFTKR-Raspberry Zinger (pretty light)

EW-Fairy Forest-pretty

Have a good afternoon!

Melting EW.......Monkey Farts. Nice tropical scent, but not much of a throw yet [smilie=th_ecd36868]

OHH, as I type its getting stronger [smilie=th_235F35F32]

Barbara

Happy Birthday to your son Denny and also your DD ilovescented. [smilie=th_235F35F32]

Melting oatmeal raisin cookie from Nene's. This is the best scent!!! [smilie=th_ecd36868]

Melting and dumping way to many scents today trying to get something i can smell. Finally settled on

LR...Sweet Lemon Confection/7 Up Pound Cake

Comp...Hello Sugar

Finally something that worked!!!!!

Happy Birthday to the kiddos...gosh i miss those parties. Always had such fun planning my daughter's.

Nothing melting YET, but later it will be something GRAND from my Southernstarscents order that came in today. Man, those babies (2oz.) cups are jammed packed with scent and product. Love them all, Raspberry Guava, Birthday Cake, Maries Pink Cookies, Mango Papaya to name a few. This is my second order and I am glad I got in on the sale before it ends tomorrow. A must try new company for sure. I believe she has another sale coming up starting on July 1st, but this one was too good to pass up.

DP and I have been babysitting his nephew all day so this is my first chance to melt anything:

K - Tropical Infusion - CFTKR - Awesome strong tropical fruit blend - A new favorite!

LR - Cinderella - LOL - A very nice scent but could be stronger

BR - Starry Nights - EW - Awesome scent and very strong too - Another new favorite!

Bathroom - Lilac - GHBT - A very nice moderately strong scent

Guest ilovescentedthings

thank you so much ladies for the birthday wishes. I just had Emaleigh sit with me and look at all the posts. She loved seeing that you all were talking about her.lol we had a birthday melt down today. No were not talking melts here either. My husband has been out of work and found a few people that needed work done in their yards digging and what not. And saved up enough to buy her a new bike,well lets just say it wasn't the right one in colors. :P She wanted the bike like her sister got 2 years ago for her 8th bday.. Oh well she either rides this one or doesn't have one. needless to say when we got back home from having lunch out,I got to pick the smells out for the afternoon.

thank you all again for the birthday wishes.

Guest beachgirl

ahh yes...I remember my son having a meltdown at Christmas one year. Part of you wants to stay strong and teach them to be happy with what they are given...on the other hand, you hate to see them cry and carry on. It's hard not to give in, isn't it??!!

Burning Village candle Cinnamon Stick. Have a good evening everyone.

This evening I'm melting SH....Cotton Blossom.

Awsome [smilie=snoopy]

I dumped the EW.....Monkey Fart. [smilie=th_stink] This was not a good scent for me.

:P Barbara

Just a little note for Heart.

I noticed you mentioned that you melted SH's Hawaiian Breeze and that you loved it and would like to reorder it. Well, I may have found you a solution of sorts - CFTKR's Tropical Infusion is a dead on copy of it - I put it on today and left the room and when I came back in I noticed immediately that it smells just like it. Just thought I'd let you know. :P

Oh gosh, ilove - I remember those days, too. Seems like no matter what it is hard to get it "right" - esp. since they change their minds daily!

Tonight is:

Makinperfectscents: Velvety Vanilla

Cranberry Barn: Bittersweet Citrus

I'm sorry about the melt-down, ilove. I LOVE the spelling of your DD's name. Very beautiful.

Watermelon Taffy - Candle Confections

Gooey Caramel & Buttered Popcorn - Bizzy B

Downy Lavender & Vanilla - Serene Dream

Juniper & Aloe - Soy Lovely

Orange Chiffon Cake - Rosa's

Ice Capades - AMS

Same Bizzy candle. I finished off Sage & Citrus and started another half-melted candle: Pineapple Paradise - Cathy's Candles 4 Kids.

This evening I've been melting SH - Hawaiian Breeze and Pure Integrity - Papaya Passion. Good summer scents.

:P

Last melt of the day is AMS Island Fresh Gain! Very clean scent and boy is it strong! Has anyone heard from mamalana? She's been MIA quite sometime now. We miss your post Lana.

Again, thanks for all the great birthday wishes! My son, Dennis, looked at all the birthday posts and he was smiling the whole time. He thinks the forum is "cool".

:P

Happy B'day to all the kiddies! Don't miss the "melt-downs" cause now I have the "attitude", she's 14 now!

Last nights melt was Rosa's Sweet Tart, umm a little lime, and that about covered it. One of the lightest scents I've gotten from Rosa's, and boy do I have alot! With the free shipping from the Bargain Basement, I just can't control myself.

Have a great day everyone!

Oh, I forgot to mention, I stopped at the mall last night and got all the new Fall scents in tarts. I was a little mad because, I didn't have a good coupon to use, and the girl was really snotty, I had the coupon code from online for a good one, but she was just no help at all. Anyway, now I have to go back with the coupon, return them and do the whole thing again. I like to get 2 of each new scent, 1 for me one for my sister, with the coupon and my gift card I have, I will only pay around $8 for 14 tarts. Gotta love it!

Melting Mookie Doodle's Lavender this morning.

Wow.... a lot of birthdays in the past few days...... Happy Birthday to all! :P

We have had a few sunny warm days here..... maybe summer has finally arrived!

Have a great week everyone! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3]