The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
denimsway

June's Jubilant Scents

First scents of the day are:

K - Peanut Butter Cookie - CD - This is a sample and it's not bad - I can smell the peanut butter

LR - Black Rose - Dark Candles - A favorite.

BR - Magnolia & Orange Blossom - LOL - Another awesome scent from Allison

Bathroom - Amber Velvet - Dark Candles - A favorite

Also finishing up my two AMS Waterlily & Jasmine chunky votives in the bath.

YC Silver Bells today. Had to melt this to make sure I didn't need the jar candle during the tail end of the big sale. I'm really liking it but I already have enough xmas candles, so passing this one up.

P.S. Yay! I just hit 1000 posts!!

Melting Cheryl's Creamy Cinnamon Chai. Yummers! [smilie=th_blij40]

I'm on vacaaaaaation this week...yippee! [smilie=HBday] I'll be able to melt more than my customary one in the evening. On the weekends, I usually increase to two. Maybe I'll go hog wild and even melt three a day. :P Yep...that's me...wild & crazy.... [smilie=th_00000020]

sweet&spiceygrl,

I know how you feel. I am a substitute teacher, working for two large school districts, so I am very busy working full-time mid-August to mid-June. I am able to melt and burn more now and just loving it! [smilie=th_c032]

YC Silver Bells today. Had to melt this to make sure I didn't need the jar candle during the tail end of the big sale. I'm really liking it but I already have enough xmas candles, so passing this one up.

P.S. Yay! I just hit 1000 posts!!

cmarie,

[smilie=th_c032] on 1,000 posts! I still have a looong ways to go. :P

Melting Cheryl's Creamy Cinnamon Chai. Yummers! [smilie=th_00000020]

I'm on vacaaaaaation this week...yippee! [smilie=th_bounce] I'll be able to melt more than my customary one in the evening. On the weekends, I usually increase to two. Maybe I'll go hog wild and even melt three a day. [smilie=th_blij40] Yep...that's me...wild & crazy.... [smilie=th_c61]

sweet&spiceygrl,

I know how you feel. I am a substitute teacher, working for two large school districts, so I am very busy working full-time mid-August to mid-June. I am able to melt and burn more now and just loving it! [smilie=HBday]

[smilie=th_aa20] Good for you Denny!

Teachers need a break more then the kids! [smilie=th_yahoo]

Lets hear it for Teachers, :P

I'm melting EW---Hawaiian Breeze. Nice strong throw with a pretty tropical fruit scent. I will order this one again!

[smilie=th_c032] Barbara

We started painting the utility room today and we did not realize how bad the candles had smutted the house up. We painted the ceiling white and the part that wasn't paint compared to the part that was painted looked almost black with soot. NO MORE CANDLES WILL burn in MY HOUSE. It will be strictly tarts from now on. i just can't get over the mess this has caused in our house. I feel like the entire house needs painting now. :P

so I'm melting violet lime from GHBT'S

lime ginger from Country Heart Candles

pool party from GHBT'S

Barbita,

Is the EW Hawaiian Breeze primarily fruity or fruity with some floral?

We started painting the utility room today and we did not realize how bad the candles had smutted the house up. We painted the ceiling white and the part that wasn't paint compared to the part that was painted looked almost black with soot. NO MORE CANDLES WILL burn in MY HOUSE. It will be strictly tarts from now on. i just can't get over the mess this has caused in our house. I feel like the entire house needs painting now. :P

pool party from GHBT'S

denimsway,

Soy candles should help alleviate the soot problem and you could still burn. [smilie=th_c032]

Barbita,

Hi Denny,

I am really smelling the fruity side, not much floral.

If you like fruity more the floral, then I would suggest this one. :P

Barbara

This is the first chance I've had to get on today... I'm melting CYS-Hartford Hideaway. Earlier I melted Dream a Little Dream. I am really enjoying my tarts from here so far.

Barbita,

Hi Denny,

I am really smelling the fruity side, not much floral.

If you like fruity more the floral, then I would suggest this one. :P

Barbara

Barbita,

[smilie=th_c032] I'll add it to my list for my next order.

Southern Star - Cowgirls & Pearls (Vanilla / Leather)

CBV - Tuberose

Juletones

Vanilla/leather sounds very interesting. [smilie=th_c032] Please let us know how you like it.

:P Barbara

This evening I'm melting CFTKR - Fresh Picked Strawberries. A very nice authentic scent. :P

I found a little gift set at Cost Plus awhile back that had a little ceramic melter, 2 tealights and 6 bars (similar to clamshells, but no clam.)

I finally decide today is the day - and broke out the melter and got the Hyacinth cube going in 2 melters. Not bad for a $10 gift set!

Hi, I hope everyone is having a nice day. I've been gone all day so I'm just now getting some melters going....

YC-Sweet Strawberry

YC-Cottage Breeze in bedroom

YC-Sweet Strawberry and Berry Tangerine votives

Have a good one!

Evening melts are

GHBT Doodle Bug

Just Right Love Spell...this is very nice.

Hope everyone has a good night!

We started painting the utility room today and we did not realize how bad the candles had smutted the house up. We painted the ceiling white and the part that wasn't paint compared to the part that was painted looked almost black with soot. NO MORE CANDLES WILL burn in MY HOUSE. It will be strictly tarts from now on. i just can't get over the mess this has caused in our house. I feel like the entire house needs painting now. [smilie=th_1286B215]

pool party from GHBT'S

denimsway,

Soy candles should help alleviate the soot problem and you could still burn. [smilie=th_cc8]

your right, i guess i could do that. i sure do love my yankee candles. that is mainly what I burn. Guess I'll be digging them out for tarts. [smilie=cloud_9] thanks for the sugggestion.

Barbita,

Are you sure it's Everyday Whims Hawaiian Breeze? I just looked and she doesn't have that scent. Perhaps you meant Spotted Hog's Hawaiian Breeze? - which is awesome.

We started painting the utility room today and we did not realize how bad the candles had smutted the house up. We painted the ceiling white and the part that wasn't paint compared to the part that was painted looked almost black with soot. NO MORE CANDLES WILL burn in MY HOUSE. It will be strictly tarts from now on. i just can't get over the mess this has caused in our house. I feel like the entire house needs painting now. [smilie=th_1286B215]

pool party from GHBT'S

denimsway,

Soy candles should help alleviate the soot problem and you could still burn. [smilie=th_cc8]

your right, i guess i could do that. i sure do love my yankee candles. that is mainly what I burn. Guess I'll be digging them out for tarts. [smilie=cloud_9] thanks for the sugggestion.

You could switch to YC votives. They look just as beautiful burning as a Housewarmer does. You wont get as much scent but if you're into tarts, then you don't really need the added Housewarmer scent. Remember, all of that stuff on your walls also goes into your lungs. Yuck! I doubt that the votives give off nearly as much soot as the Housewarmers do.

I'm actually burning a YC Housewarmer tonight...Root Beer. I have a topper on it so hopefully the soot I just mentioned is non-existent. DD made me get this candle for her and since it was on clearance I said yes. I had it burning all afternoon with the Illuma-Lid and the darn thing is still tunneling.

Barbita,

Are you sure it's Everyday Whims Hawaiian Breeze? I just looked and she doesn't have that scent. Perhaps you meant Spotted Hog's Hawaiian Breeze? - which is awesome.

HI Bigred,

No, It was a sample from EW that I received Fri. I thought that I was loosing my mind, so I dug through the trash and pulled out the wrapper. The tart was heart shaped and light blue in color. [smilie=th_1286B215]

Barbara

Barbita,

HI Bigred,

No, It was a sample from EW that I received Fri. I thought that I was loosing my mind, so I dug through the trash and pulled out the wrapper. The tart was heart shaped and light blue in color. [smilie=th_1286B215]

Barbara

Maybe it's a scent she's testing. I hope she adds it to the lineup cause I love SH's. Thanks for checking!

Last scents of the night are:

K - Lemonade & Berries - CFTKR - A very nice moderately strong scent - needs a bit more berry though.

LR - Vanilla of Pearl - CFTKR - This is a sample and it's nice although it's kind of a perfumy type vanilla if that makes any sense.

BR - Melon Mist - CFTKR - A favorite.

Bathroom - Awapuhi Seaberry - CFTKR - A very nice moderately strong scent.

Barbita,

HI Bigred,

No, It was a sample from EW that I received Fri. I thought that I was loosing my mind, so I dug through the trash and pulled out the wrapper. The tart was heart shaped and light blue in color. [smilie=th_cc8]

Barbara

Maybe it's a scent she's testing. I hope she adds it to the lineup cause I love SH's.[/quote

I hope so also. It really is awsome!! [smilie=th_1286B215]

Barbara