The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
denimsway

June's Jubilant Scents

Melting Dewberry - SH (this one is better than I expected! usually I don't care for melon scents) and burning my State Fair Lemonade candle.

Just lit my YC Honeydew Melon jar....I've not been too pleased with the throw on this one yet. Anyone else have a jar? Is it strong?

Heidi, what kind of books do you like?

I just got a jar of the Honeydew Melon from the sale too, and no I am not pleased with the throw either. The scent is superb but it's just not nearly strong enough. I have noticed that most of their fruit scents aren't very strong.

I don't think I want to buy anymore Yankee jars unless I know they throw well,, like their Fresh Cut Roses or their Country Heather to name a couple. Mostly I think I'll just stick with the tarts.

Melting Blackberry Spice from Bizzy B....I think that was the name? I think it's nice, my daughter asked if I [smilie=th_avatar_4219] actually liked it...

I just put on some new scents:

K - Sweet Tooth - SH - A very sweet but very nice strong scent

LR - Redwood Forest - Nene's - I am really liking this one and it's strong enough to scent the LR nicely.

BR - Lemon Sugar & Violet Petits Four - Mookie Doodle - This one is from a CF friend (thanks friend!) and it's very nice actually. I don't smell any bakery at all.

Bathroom - Water Garden - YC - A very nice scent but I wish it was stronger.

No candles today.

Hi All!

Late start melting today.

YC Juicy Peach

Can Do Apple Tango Mango

HOT Peachy Apple Cobbler

Burning CHC Americana. The top layer of this candle is red (an apple scent). There was a white scent but the wax seems to have mixed with the red and the last layer which is blue (a blueberry scent).

It is starting to smell great in here!

Jules.....where'd ya go? :lol: Hope you're not still having 'puter problems...

Last melt of the night is Cheryl's Melon Mist. This is a combo of watermelon, cantalope and honeydew melons and the scent is dead on. I really want a bowl of ice cold fruit salad now.... [smilie=th_avatar_4219]

Hope you can get your sense of smell back soon Gail!

Melting Sin City from EW. Wow! This scent is great and last forever!

Right now I have SH's Paradise going in three melters to get rid of the cooking odors in the house and it's working like a charm! Smells good in here now!

Note: This is the very first time I've ever put the same scent in all the melters at the same time.

Sounds good, Heart.

I am melting:

Paradise Reef, Chestnuts & Brown Sugar - both from Tropical Breezes.

Lemonade Twister - WnS. This is good!

Vanilla Sugar - Gramma Fran's

same candles as yesterday.

[smilie=th_aa17] Not really Red! I have the candle going and 2 tarts in other rooms in the same scent. I think I'm having overload...if that is possible. I have to say though, that the candle did pretty well on its own. It pooled fully very fast.

I'm melting HOT ORANGE DANISH from CFTKR.

It's a nice combo. of citrus and bakery. :lol: I will order this one again! :?

Barbara [smilie=th_congratulations]

I was making homemade graham crackers tonight, so I put on GHBT's Graham Cracker. The ones I made were a total disaster (although the dough was absolutely heavenly), but the tart is yummy!

Wow, Christy, you are ambitious! Dough - Mmmm - Sounds like a yummy treat.

Today has been Tarts Galore: Be Delicious and a old YC favorite, Amber Sunset.

Last scents of the night are:

K - Georgia Peach - Busy Bee's - A nice moderately strong peach scent but could be more authentic.

LR - Zombie - EE - A very nice moderately strong earthy scent

BR - Frosty Cranberry Wreath - LOL - One of my most favorite scents from LOL, strong and so good!

Bathroom - White Rose Truffle - Colonial - A really good scent in tart form - smells completely different in candle form and not as good.

No candles. [smilie=th_congratulations]