The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
denimsway

June's Jubilant Scents

Morning all!

Melts are

Rosa's Spring Clean

Can Do Fresh Linen...this is one of my favorite clean scents

Almost country's Fresh laundry and Citrus splash

[smilie=th_bounce]

Happy Monday Everyone!

This morning's melt is CFTKR Lime a Bean Pie in 3 melters.

Hopefully today will be a relaxing day. Yesterday I had my DS's graduation party. Today I have a bit more cleaning up to do.

I had my GC Strawberry Shortcake candle and my new YC Very Berry candle going yesterday. When I was trimming the wicks on my Gold Canyon candle today I noticed that the wicks were slightly off center from the long burn yesterday. I hope that on the next burn I can center the wicks again.

[smilie=th_bounce]

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Last nights melt was Watermelon Taffy from Rosa's, yummo!!!!

Hi everyone, I hope y'all are having a good day. This is my first scent of the day post in about 6 months [smilie=th_bounce] Feels good to be back, though. Just put on

CFTKR Maple Walnut Sticky Buns and Caramel Apple Cashew

I think this will be it for the night:

Black Cherry - Rosa's. Nice.

Rice Flower & Shea - Gramma Fran's. Just started.

Waffle Cone - SH. Delicious - definite reorder.

Fudged Up Yellow Cake - LOL. An old favorite.

Burning one candle - my triple layered one from LOL. It's still on the Hello Sugar layer.

Sorry if I missed this in another thread, Cyn, but what are/were the other layers in your LOL candle? Mine has a Hello Sugar layer too, and I'm just getting to it now. Yum!

Sorry to hear that the Waffle Cone is so great, because I remember having it in my cart for a while, and then taking it out because I saw that the scent only had three stars for strength in the scent list. I'll have to try it next time!

Remelting LOL's Citrus Lemon Squares this AM. Last night I had my new YC Willow Breeze jar going.

Hiya, Cmarie. The next layer in my candle is Sweet Sugar Cake and the bottom is Pink Sugar Mon' Sherry. I can't wait to see how those smell! What other scents do you have?

The Waffle Cone scent was simply delicious. I guess I could see the 3 stars rating - it was not super strong. But I had it in one of the smaller rooms in my house and it scented that room well. I would like to try it in clam form next time and melt it in my living area.

Right now burning the same candle and melting:

Iced Oatmeal Cookies, AMS. Good.

Lemon Pound Cake, WnS. Just starting to melt, starting off good.

Frosted Orange Cupcake, SH. Another delicious one.

First chance to melt today.

K - Jamaican Fruit - Rosa's - A really good moderately strong fruit blend.

LR - Pomegranate Fruit - YC - A nice scent but not strong enough as with most of YC's fruit scents.

BR - Perfect Pineapple - Can-Do - Another great fruit scent from Donna. Love it!

Bathroom - Sultry Oriental Nights - Cloud Nine - A very nice moderately strong scent - reminds me a bit of CBV's Echoes of the Orient, which is a favorite.

Good afternoon candle buddies!

Just lit my new YC Honeydew Melon jar from the sale....it's such a pretty shade of green. [smilie=th_a194]

I am also melting Crosscreek's Buttercream Frosting and it is so yummy smelling! [smilie=th_a056]

We got some rain this morning and I am glad because it really perked up my annuals that I have planted and my hanging baskets too! Nothing like rainwater for plants!!! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3]

Gail, feel better....colds are no fun. [smilie=th_bb41]

floridamom...good to see ya...where've you been? [smilie=th_we0081]

Gotta go brew some [smilie=th_12E9EC16] ....I just bought some flavored creamer at the store this morning....English Amond Toffee.....can't wait to try it!

Anyone else addicted to these flavored creamers? [smilie=th_thsignA]

Burning one candle - my triple layered one from LOL. It's still on the Hello Sugar layer.

Sorry if I missed this in another thread, Cyn, but what are/were the other layers in your LOL candle? Mine has a Hello Sugar layer too, and I'm just getting to it now. Yum!

Remelting LOL's Citrus Lemon Squares this AM. Last night I had my new YC Willow Breeze jar going.

Hiya, Cmarie. The next layer in my candle is Sweet Sugar Cake and the bottom is Pink Sugar Mon' Sherry. I can't wait to see how those smell! What other scents do you have?

The layer I just finished was Pineapple Orange Buttercream, and my bottom layer is Key Lime Pie. Yours sounds great!

Today I'm melting GHBT Torrential Rain and burning YC Willow Breeze again to go with my housecleaning. DH and I have noticed ants in increasing numbers in certain areas of our home, and we're trying to clean well enough that they're not attracted any more.

Aria, I love those flavored creamers. [smilie=th_12E9EC16] I don't do Starbucks, but I do treat myself to flavored creamers. My current favorites are Vanilla Nut and Coconut. That English Almond Toffee sounds fabulous!

I've been cleaning all morning and melting Citrus Linen H2O from Everyday Whims. Hope everyone is having a great day!

Can-Do's Perfect Pineapple started off good but faded to nothing very quickly and the YC Pomegranate Fruit has always faded fast so I changed them to Busy Bee's Blueberry and Mookie Doodle's Tropical Daydreams (from a CF friend, Thanks friend!) and they are both very nice.

Today I"m melting YC Dune Grass. It has a nice earthy aroma and is very strong. I'm liking this a lot! [smilie=th_a194] I also received a big box from Carol from the keeping room. Can't wait to dig into that! [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Cheers everyone [smilie=th_a056]

Barbara

Rock Candy-CFTKR

Girly Girl-Grumpy Girl

Satin Sheets-CFTKR

These were going when I got home from work today.

Hope you all had a great Monday.

Tonights melts are Lessie's Coco-Mint Frost from Can-Do, great scent, one of my favorites, and Rosas Lemon Lime Buttercream, I can definitely smell the Lemon and Lime, but a little to sweet for me. I tend to like more fruity. Not a reorder, but not bad at all.

Have a good night everyone!

Melting Cottagehillcreations Raspberry Sorbet.....................OMG LOVE LOVE IT! Awesome new scent from Donna.

Also melting Raspberry Guava from Southernstarscents.com. A fairly new company from an old friend. Its a nice tropical raspberry scent. Used only 1/2 of the 2oz. tart and its good for a smaller room. The whole tart would have worked for a larger room.

Whole house smells like a big raspberry.

Oh yea, also melting a Margarita candle from Grazia's old collection. UGH, I wish she had her old scents still.

Today it's cinnamon sticks from EW. A good straight cinnamon, no bakery notes in this one. Also Be delish from EP. Very strong!

Sweet, I love Sugar Bits from LOL.

Melting:

Cinnabon - Gramma Fran's

Jumping Lemon Beans - WnS

Belgium Waffle - SH

Apple Grove - CFTKR

all just started.

I also have my LOL candle still going and added Tayberries & Teakwood (Crazy for Candles).

Good evening. Tonight I'm melting Carol's Cranberry Bundt Cake and have 2 YC candles burning - Vanilla Pumpkin and Spa Fresh.

Hope you're feeling better Puppylove! :P Part of the line-up of scents today...

CCCC ~ Wrought Iron (strong one, but not for me) :lol:

AMS ~ Orange Sherbert (sure smells like the real deal) :lol:]

LOL ~ Apple Custard (smells like a good high caloric dessert)

Can-Do ~ Debbie's Twisted Peppermint

EW ~ Candy Cane

Going to add LOL's L'Amour de Mamie and BG's Forever Alice and some other bakery scents for the rest of the evening. :P