The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Melt-A-Liscious May

Good morning! I'm melting Carol's Pumpkin Cheesecake and Spiced Mulberry this morning.

Good Morning.

Melting Farmhouse from Crossroad Candles this morning.

Jules.... do you like Lime Bubbles? Is it a sweet candy like lime?

Cat.... good luck with the house.... sending good thoughts your way.

Michele.... sounds like your vacation was wonderful. I hope your DS has a great year in graduate school.

I hope everyone has a nice and relaxing Sunday. :lol:

Good morning, Fleur.

Lime Bubbles smells more creamy and less like tart candy to me. I like it in wax, but It's an even better body scent.

Lot of great new avatars. I adore all of the little fur friends. [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

I swapped out my overnights. Now I have:

CD Country Candy Store - sophisticated sweetness on the lighter side

Can-do - Cast Iron Cookies

Colonial - more Orangeflower & Musk votives

let's just assume I've got these going all the time. I found those two big boxes on clearance so I'll be burning these votives for a while. They smell good though.

More YC Ocean pillar

Pacifica - Bali Lime Papaya poured votive

HoP - Rain on the Prairie jar

Jules - every time I see HoP I think of House of Pancakes... :lol:

Melting CFTKR's City of Lights. I've been curious about this scent (lavender/cinnamon combo) and she kindly sent me a sample. Fantastic scent! [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

Good Afternoon!

BG ~ Fairys' Garden....love it....reminds me of twigs & berries.

CFTKR ~ Pecan Pie....love it but wish it were just a little stronger.....

fleur, how's that Farmhouse scent from Crossroads?

I went a little nuts and placed a nice sized order with CYS this morning. I love her dry oil sprays and they are on sale this month (June), so I ordered a couple. I also got the June tart sampler, a bunch of single tarts, a couple of kitty shaped soaps, a 3 in 1 shower gel, and a couple of scrubs which were on sale as well!

Have a great Sunday friends!

Aria.... I think the Farmhouse will be a great scent for the fall and winter.... very warm with some spicy notes in it (but not too much spice). [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

I am really liking the scents that I got from Crossroad Candles. The blends are pleasing and easy to live with.

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffee] Good Morning!

Started the day off with CYS Apple Cider Donuts...so yummy!

SH's Spider Cider and Deadly Donuts....it smells like a bakery in here. [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

Hi all! First chance to post today.

This morning's scents were:

K - Tropical Green Apples - CFTKR - Such an awesome strong scent! One of my most favorites from Carol.

LR - Paradise Reef - GHBT - One of my favorites from Grandma Linda.

BR - Lavender - LOL - One of my favorites from Allison although it smelled a bit different to me than the very first time I ever melted it. The lavender tarts I have are from my last order and I hope she didn't change oils or anything.

Bathroom - 2nd tealight on Nene's Lily of the Valley - Good but could be better.

Now I'm melting:

K - Fruit Slices - Mookie Doodle - This one is from a CF friend (thanks friend!) and it's a very nice moderately strong scent

LR - Wedding Day - YC - A very good moderately strong floral blend

BR - Victorian Violet & Rosewater Splash - BG - A very nice moderately strong scent

Bathroom - Island Kiss - Cloud Nine - A very nice moderately strong scent

Also burning a few jars now too:

YC Rose of Morocco - Bath

YC Velvet Petals - LR

YC Spring Bouquet - LR

Trying to finish these jars to make room for the new YC jars I ordered, otherwise I don't know where I'm going to put them all. [smilie=th_1_bigone110] :lol: :lol:

The early afternoon melts are

LR....Sicilian Sizzle from bella's

Comp...Vanilla Oak from Can-do

Bath....the Barnegate Lighthouse candle continues

Slpit, is the Vanilla Oak available now from Can-Do? I love many of Can-Do's scents, and would like to try this one.

AMS ~ Raspberry Lemonade

BG ~ Feelin Beachy

LOL ~ Lemon Lavender

Can - Do ~ Satsuma

CCCC ~ Paradise

[quote name="

Slpit' date=' is the Vanilla Oak available now from Can-Do? I love many of Can-Do's scents, and would like to try this one.

[/quote]

Heart, I don't see it listed. But if you want to order, just hit the add to cart or buy but don't choose a fragrance, just leave the drop down alone and then in the notes to seller or comments tell her the scent you want. That is what she had me do one time. hope this helps. This has been a favorite scent of mine for years, but not easy to find. This is a very good one, with a big throw and it seems to be lasting well.

Bigred, I haven't tried Island Kiss from Cloud Nine yet. How would you describe it?

I've had Cinnamon Roll (CCCC) and Daffodil (GHBT) going. Daffodil is a bit too floral for me. I did like Lilac and Magnolia from Grandma, though.

This afternoon, I started Front Porch....Blueberry Candy Cane...I swear it smells just like that old fashioned penny stick candy in a country store. It started out really strong and now an hour and a half later is kinda fizzling out.

Bigred, I haven't tried Island Kiss from Cloud Nine yet. How would you describe it?

I've had Cinnamon Roll (CCCC) and Daffodil (GHBT) going. Daffodil is a bit too floral for me. I did like Lilac and Magnolia from Grandma, though.

It's a perfume dupe. Here's the description - Island Kiss (type) was inspired by Escada's Island Kiss perfume. It is a fun, fruity blend of orange, banana, peach, and raspberry along with a bouquet of jasmine, gardenia, and musk.

To me it has stronger floral and musk notes rather than fruit notes but they're there. I thought it would be more fruity than it is but it's still nice. If it had been more fruity I would have used it in the kitchen but since it isn't...

It's a perfume dupe. Here's the description - Island Kiss (type) was inspired by Escada's Island Kiss perfume. It is a fun, fruity blend of orange, banana, peach, and raspberry along with a bouquet of jasmine, gardenia, and musk.

To me it has stronger floral and musk notes rather than fruit notes but they're there. I thought it would be more fruity than it is but it's still nice. If it had been more fruity I would have used it in the kitchen but since it isn't...

I think I would have expected more fruity based on that scent description. I have a spray in that scent from Bissy's now that I think about it. I didn't realize it was a perfume dupe. Thanks for the info!

Melted AMS Coconut Craze most of the day and Rosa's Pink Pomegranate. Totally enjoyed both of these scents with Coconut Craze being my fav. out of the 2. I have been using a YC metal tealight with this one and I usually get about 6 hrs. out of those tealights each. The scent is STILL going strong.

Not much melting, my son's allergies are still acting up - he starts sneezing and getting those puppydog eyes, so I go turn the melter off. It is hard to be a good mom!

Today was Tuscadero's Egyptian Cotton, off and on.

Changed out some scents:

K - Pineapple Lime - Front Porch - A nice scent but not very strong so far...

LR - Kauai Ginger Blossom - Cloud Nine - Another nice scent but not very strong either.

Bathroom - Maui Blossom - Beaded Hemp - Yet another nice scent but not very strong at all.

Blue Gecko's Victorian Violet & Rosewater Splash is still going strong in the bedroom - another long lasting strong scent from BG! [smilie=th_thank_you]

Still burning some candles:

YC Rose of Morocco

YC Velvet Petals

YC Spring Bouquet