The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Melt-A-Liscious May

Good morning and Happy Memorial Day!

Today I'm finishing off Apple Zucchini Bread and Bazooka Bubble Gum.

Happy Memorial Day!

Melts are

SH Morning Blurberry Muffins

CFTKR's Strawberry Crunch

Can do Lemon Magnolia

GHBT's Island Kiwi

[smilie=th_ecd36868]

Heart2heart, I behaved myself last night and didn't order anything...I think. [smilie=th_ecd36868]

Mamalana, that's a great healthy drink. For medicinal purposes.

patriot.gif

Can-Do - Secret Recipe

CH - Zucchini Bread

Assorted votives & pillars

[smilie=th_ecd36868] A heartfelt thank you to all those who have sacrificed for our country.

Lana - Dental pain is the pits. Hope your tooth is better soon! So....whats in the blender for today? :shock:

Melting LOL's Da Bomb Poppz - there's no scent description, but I'm getting some cherry and blueberry (?) and it's colored red, white & blue - very patriotic!

Happy Memorial Day!

Candles - Fresh Linen (Pure Integrity) and Lemon Bundt Cake (Texas Scented). The lemon candle has now moved to a warmer.

Votives - Satsuma/Cake Batter (Pine Point)

Melts - Black Cherry (unknown)

Alaskan Wilderness (Cheryl's)

Pink Lemonade, Witches Brew, Vanilla Hazelnut Mocha, Sugar Cane Vanilla (Angie's)

Sugar Cane & Vanilla (Nene's)

Lana - Dental pain is the pits. Hope your tooth is better soon! So....whats in the blender for today? [smilie=th_ecd36868]

Sweet&Spicey,

Well, I still have some Southern Comfort left! *LOL*

And I still have the Chocolate Godiva Tini melting. It is not just a great scent, but it lasts long!

Guest scentedstamper

Happy Memorial Day! May we all be grateful to those who have fought for our freedom.

First day of the long weekend that the weather is "normal" for here! (80's and sunny) We'll be "chillin'" by the pool and DH will be grillin' the shrimp I'll be preparing later!

I have a lovely floral theme going today! Melting: Can Do - Hyacinth, and Dogwood, EW - Rose, YC - Cherry Blossom, and GHBT and Haley's- Tulip. Also have candles going- YC Blue Hydrangea and GC Jasmine and also Orange Blossom. Beautiful!

Have a fantastic day!

Sheryl

Happy Memorial Day Everyone !!!

A great BIG Thank You to all the men and women who have fought for our freedom.

Today I am melting Sugar Cookie, Cinnamon Donuts - Both from CBV and Iced Oatmeal Cookies from AMS.

I am also burning Sugar Cookie from Goose Creek

[smilie=th_ecd36868]

Happy Memorial Day!!!

I'm melting AMS - Country Clothesline

GHBT's - Laundramat

Island Fresh Gain - AMS

Dandelion Pear - GHBT's

Hope everyone has a nice relaxing day!

Happy Memorial Day everyone!

First scents of the day are:

K - Kiwi - Rosa's - A very nice moderately strong scent

LR - Evergreen Rain - Bridgewater - A very nice moderately strong scent

BR -- Cranberry Craze - EW - Awesome moderately strong scent - this was a gift from a CF friend - Thanks friend!

Bathroom - New England Mist - GHBT - Just put this one on so we'll see how it goes

I'm also burning a few candles as well:

K - YC Kiwi Berries jar

LR - Colonial Seagrass jar

Bathroom - GC Casablanca Lily jar

ETA: The GHBT New England Mist is a good one! Nice fresh ocean type scent w/ citrus, floral and mint notes.

Happy Memorial Day!

I'm melting Cucumber Lime from Scentsy and Strawberries & Champagne from Everyday Whims.

I put on Can-Do Orange Blossom Magnolia. It smells just like Colonial's discontinued Clear Skies.

I can't believe I found a dupe of Clear Skies. My lucky stars!

I must have more! This requires an immediate reorder at Can-Do. I never want to be without this scent.

Also melting Can-Do Blue Clear Sky in another room. It's good too but oddly, not the same as Colonial's Clear Skies. Hey, what if they got mixed up? I may need to get both scents again just in case. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_flucht] Running to check Can-do's scent list.

I put on Can-Do Orange Blossom Magnolia. It smells just like Colonial's discontinued Clear Skies.

I can't believe I found a dupe of Clear Skies. My lucky stars!

I must have more! This requires an immediate reorder at Can-Do. I never want to be without this scent.

Also melting Can-Do Blue Clear Sky in another room. It's good too but oddly, not the same as Colonial's Clear Skies. Hey, what if they got mixed up? I may need to get both scents again just in case. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_flucht] Running to check Can-do's scent list.

I've tried both scents and the Orange Blossom Magnolia smells just as it's described. Maybe Donna put the tart in the wrong bag?

Happy Memorial Day. I appreciate all who have and are serving in our Armed Forces. It's been a lazy, rainy day here. I'm melting Bellissima Bella -Blue Gecko this afternoon. I hope everyone is having a nice holiday weekend.

Happy Memorial Day, and another thank you to all who have served our country along with blessings to their families!

Lana, hope you are feeling no pain today.

Melting LOL~ Citrus Lemon Squares (nice cold scent, but not throwing well)

BG ~ Country Cottage(not my taste but DH likes it)

CCCC ~ Fruit Loops (has a bakery scent to it and smells great)

I need to find a stronger melt today since my cooking is drowning out the scents in my house. That's common sense isn't it? :lol:

Happy Memorial Day, everyone! It's nice to take one day out of our busy lives and remember those who served, thank the ones who are serving our country now, and to remember our loved ones.

Finally I have a day at home! I am going to be on a melting frenzy today! It's not often I get to change out scents 4-5 times a day! ( : Whoo hoo!

Small Bath: Can-Do Country Store

Computer Room: Trick or Treat AMS

Master: Candy Cane Busy Bees, Candy Cane Haley's, and SH Mrs. Claus Candy Cane Cookies

LR: Can-Do Twinkies/Haley's Snickerdoodle

Kitchen: Can-Do Cast Iron Cookies

This afternoon I've switched over to Vanilla Cake and Blueberry Pie from CFTKR.

Guest Anonymous
Hey Maxine, :P Good to see you posting here! :lol:

Gail

Thanks Gail, I am getting the hang of it! :lol:

I'm melting LOL Hot Noel and Nene's Pink Limeade today. Great scents!

Happy Memorial Day!!

Melting Frosted Lime Cupcakes from Christy today. Very good and strong. Have it going in 2 melters. Also Angie's Oak Moss, another good strong one!

Happy Memorial Day!

It is so important for us to honor all those service men and women who paid the ultimate price while serving our country. Let' keep those currently serving in our prayers.

I'm melting:

LOL - Cinnamon Apple Delight

LOL - Vanilla Crack