The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Melt-A-Liscious May

Unfortunately bigred - that is what these are! [smilie=th_teks0311] I have never had problems before, either, so I am really surprised that these are so useless! They burn long enough to make a little dimple of melted wax around the wick - and Poof! They just go out.

Debra, that is weird, I've been using the BBB tealights for years and never had that problem. I will say that this last bag I had, about 5 or 6 had really short wicks, and 1 or 2 no wick at all. Still they are well worth the money and I can't believe that even if the YC tealights are longer lasting, they are worth that much more money. With the coupon I think its $4 and change for 100. YC $5.99 for 25 that is crazy.

Anyway, just lit up a Can-Do Tart Black Vanilla, I'll let you all know how it smells in the morning. Have a good night all!

I love the BB&B 100 tealight value pack. They are the best value I have found for unscented tealights. I have never had a problem with them.

I love the BB&B 100 tealight value pack. They are the best value I have found for unscented tealights. I have never had a problem with them.

I know!! Me too - I was so spoiled - hopefully the rest of the bag cooperates. [smilie=th_teks0311]

I'm melting LOL - Warm Banana Cake. Nice scent but it is fizzling out on me pretty quickly. Darn! I was hoping it would last for at least 4 hours.

Debra,

I hope you have a better experience with the rest of the bag. Don't give up on them, it is probably just a fluke. This reminds me of "One Bad Apple" sung by the Osmond Brothers in the early 70s. "One bad apple don't spoil the whole bunch, girl. Oh, I don't care what they say. I don't care what you heard now."

[smilie=th_teks0311]

Happy Memorial Day Weekend! Anyone doing anything exciting this weekend? Tomorrow we're having a small family BBQ. There is an air show at one of the beaches on LI so we may head over there if DH finishes putting mulch in the beds and picking out the weeds.

I melted Cherry and Burnt Cream yesterday from Carol. I haven't picked out today's scents yet but the Burnt Cream still has a bit of life to it so I'll be starting with that one today.

Good Morning and Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

I am getting off to an early melting start with Cucumber Melon and Honeydew Melon both from the Angel Made Sale and both were well worth the wait!! Great fruity scents both!

If the rest of the melts are this good I am lining up for when they reopen!

Debbie

Good Morning!

patriot.gif

A myriad of votives and pillars

Busy Bee - Bear Claws earlier but couldn't smell it at all. Switched to:

Busy Bee - Vanilla & Apricot - ahhhhhh yes.

YC Lilac Blossoms in the BR

Good morning all.

When i got up this morning my Spell Weaver from Can-do was still going strong so i am letting it continue for a bit. Unbeievable...1/2 a tart in each of my 2-24 watt burners in the living room....who would have figured all this scent for over 19 hours now. YEA!!!!

I'm melting LOL - Warm Banana Cake. Nice scent but it is fizzling out on me pretty quickly. Darn! I was hoping it would last for at least 4 hours.

I've never had a long lasting banana scent yet.

Denny & bigred, I highly recommend Crosscreeks Banana Smoothie for a long lasting, fabulous banana scent! It's awesome. Hmmmm, now I think I need to go dig one out of my stash to melt!!!

Oh yeah, I remember that song by the Osmonds too....lol

So far, I just have Carol's Amaretto Tiramisu melting....a freebie....nice, strong almond scent!

Good Morning!

I'm welcomed this morning by overcast skies and chilly temps. I know this my sound weird to some of you but I do get tired of constant sunshine and warm weather. I grew up in Ohio and really miss the four seasons. My favorite time of year here is November through April when we have cooler weather. That is also the only time of the year we get rain which we so desperately need. I hope to retire to Northern California or Oregon. My preference would be Oregon.

So while I'm dreaming of retirement, I'm burning my Colonial Candle - Apricot Mango Sorbet in the living room and melting LOL's Vanilla Crack in the living room and family room. Love that Vanilla Crack!

[smilie=th_sHellobar]

Burning my Busy B woodwick candle in Lemon Pound Cake (yum!). First woodwick I've tried and really like it. For a small candle this is putting a a great scent. It's on my LR fireplace mantle and the scent is traveling into the DR and even a little into the kitchen. Yay! [smilie=th_sHellobar] I thought the crackling sound would be intermittent, but it's steady. I wonder if the larger size is downright noisy? [smilie=th_cha40]

Everyone have a fun, safe holiday weekend! [smilie=th_235F35F32]

Sweet

No the larger one is not noisy at all. Just a nice steady crackling sound and also puts off a good scent throw. I love those woodwicks too and so affordable and they last as long as some larger candles. You made a good scent choice there girlie [smilie=th_sHellobar]

Aria,

I'm glad someone else besides me can remember that song.

I'll have to add Banana Smoothie from Crosscreek to my list of scents to order. I've never ordered from Crosscreek so I'll have to check it out.

[smilie=th_sHellobar]

Carol's Caramelized Banana is excllent too!

mamalana,

Thanks! I'll add Caramelized Banana to my Carol list. [smilie=th_sHellobar]

Lemongrass Sage from Haley's in the powder room and Hot Buns from Everyday Whims in the kitchen and living room. Hope everyone has a great day!

Still melting Lessie's Cinnamon Rolls from Can-Do. I just ordered more from Donna! I also got a couple in Sweet Milk, has anyone tried this one before?