The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Melt-A-Liscious May

Just started Sticky Buns from Can-do. Also Tobacco flower from Missy. Everyone have a good day!

Hi there!

I started off the day with GHBT Strawberry Champagne.....a very, very good version of this scent which I adore.

I've also got a White Barn NY 3 wick jar going in Passion Fruit & Guava. Great warm weather fragrance! I've had this jar since last spring and there is only about an inch or so of wax left and it's still as strong as ever.

I did some tart and candle inventory/switching/straightening up this morning which is how I found the WBNY jar. I put some of my heavier bakery scents away for now and pulled out a few summery jars.

sillys and LLVV, all this talk about outlets had me go check our nearest outlet mall online to see if there is a YC store....and guess what? There is!!!! YAY!!!! I've been to this outlet several times and never seen it!!!! *fainting* It's about an hour away and now I feel the need for a jar of YC Honeydew Melon!!! AAACK!!!!

Have a great day!!

Good morning!

Early melts are

Can Do Watermelon

Can Do Citrus zinger

CFTKR's Cinnamon Blueberry

Candle...Gold Canyon Ginger Lime

[smilie=th_shocked_sick_big]

This morning I'm melting CFTKR's Blackberry Jam Butter Cookie and Country Grove.

Last night I melted Peach Sugar from Front Porch. It smelled so good but it is not very strong. It's good for a small room.

Today I'm melting Peppermint Bark from Nene's. This also smells good and has a strong throw. I turned it off while I went to get my car serviced. When I got home I could still smell the peppermint. This one will go on the reorder list.

Good Morning All,

I am melting Busy Bee's Lemon Bundt Cake.

This is the third one of theirs that I have melted, and I am extremely pleased with all of them (the other two were Carrot Cake and Butterscotch Brulee). All three of these will get marked reorder for me!

Hello candle buddies.

CD - Cactus Lime Sugar melt

CBV - Lingering Nights melt relight

Heart of the Prairie - Leather votive

HoP - Prairie Rain votive

FM - Hawaii votive

Illume - Bougainvillea pot

Crosscreek - 7up Poundcake

Hey everyone!

LLVV, I don't know what the sides are numbered lol. Its 2 doors down from Country Clutter, that poor store, I could see the Yankee Candles in there from the YC store. I guess they won't be selling many candles anymore. Anyway, the store opened Friday and had the grand opening on Saturday, so it wasn't opened when you went. As I said, its much more of a JAR store, not too many tarts or votives at all. Still a great trip!!! I'll be back every once in a while for sure.

Jason, just say when!

I got my Front Porch order yesterday, I was a little worried. I was hearing not very good things about the throws and the scents. But OMG, I melted one last night, even though I was gonna let them cure for a bit. It was Cherry Lime Desert, after about 3 minutes I got the scent, it is absolutely positively amazing. Way more Cherry than lime, but it was smelling great for the length of the tealight. I'll light it up tonight and see if it has anything left, but still, for how strong it was I would be happy with 1 tealight. I also melted Can-Do's Godiva Chocolate Tini, it smelled like I was in Hershey Park. Super Chocolate Scent with something else, I can't quite pinpoint. A definite reorder for both of these!

Guest scentedstamper

My sweet lil' doggie was SO excited to come home! She is sleeping peacefully, but I have to make her wear one of those silly looking "cones" because she keeps wanting to lick the stitches! She keeps bumping into people and things, and it's hard not to laugh!

Switched out the Honeydew n' Cream for Can Do Candy Apple. This smells wonderful! Also added melts from Haley's in Coconut Hibiscus and lit a YC jar candle in Juicy Watermelon.

Sheryl

Hi all! Been busy all day and then I came home to find my orders had arrived so I've been busy sniffing for the past hour. LOL

I'm currently melting:

K - White Nectarine and Apple Tea - Spotted Hog - A very nice scent but it's not that strong so far. I just put it on though so we'll see...

LR - You Big Flirt - CFTKR - Another really nice moderately strong scent from Carol - here's the decription - a yummy tropical blend of passionfruit, peaches, strawberries, coconuts, pineapples and orange with slight floral undertones and a smooth musky vanilla base - I'm liking this one

BR - Wild Watermelon - Busy Bee - Awesome strong authentic watermelon scent - I've been on a melon kick lately and this one is sooooooo good!

Bathroom - Forget Me Not - Brown Bag - Like most all the other scents from this vendor it's a really nice scent but very faint [smilie=th_butbutbut]

I may add two chunk votives in the bath in a little while - I have to decide whether they'll be AMS or Haley's! [smilie=th_shocked_sick_big]

Sheryl, I'm so glad your lil' doggie is home and doing well! [smilie=th_butbutbut]

Afternoon melts: Pina Colada from Pine Point, Raw Coconut Milk from Pine Point and Coconut Palm from Scentsy. Ahhh... smells like the tropics. [smilie=th_shocked_sick_big]

Sheryl, I'm so happy to hear your little old lady dog is home and doing well.

I've been melting Nene's Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies all day. It is strong and wonderful and so authentic. [smilie=th_butbutbut] DH says "Eew, that stinks!" I said, "Are you kidding? You don't like blackberry butter cookies, because that's exactly what it smells like!?" What the heck is wrong with the man's nose? [smilie=th_shocked_sick_big]

Gail

Sheryl, glad your doggie is back home....lol about the cone thing.

Right now I have one candle burning ~ Colonial Cucumber Melon.

It's a beautiful afternoon here, but it has gotten so breezy that I've had to close most of the windows! I love the fresh air, but the wind blowing through the house like a gale drives me nuts!

Hello everyone,

today I melted so far....

Lessie's Haunted House from Dan Do...this is a remelt from yesterday....actually this was melting all day yesterday and all night on one of Donna's tart pans she has and this afternoon, I got tired of smelling it so I switched it out to Busy Bee's Boston Cream Pie.

Lana--Busy Bee Lemon Bundt Cake is my absolute FAVORITE! !! ( : Glad you like it!

Sheryl, I am so happy about your doggie!!! My doggie is my daughter and I know we all love our pets! ( :

Gail--YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! LOL My DH said the SAME thing about that SAME tart!! He didn't like NeNe's Blackberry Jam Butter cookies either!!! haha

Sheryl...I bet your little dog was so glad to see you! When I go pick mine up at the vet, they are so excited in the car going home!

Melting Red Velvet Cake from MTT. One of my fave's.

Today was wonderfull summer-ish day.

BG- Summer Loving- Great, great, very strong

TS- Coconut Lime- another extremely stong and great sumer scent

LOL- Keylime Buttercream- very good