The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Mega-scenting MAYnia!

Hi everyone,

It's a Yankee Candle morning here.

Lemon Lavender and Sage Citrus side by side. great together

Also beach walk at my desk.

Me again,

I just put on a couple of cubes of Pure Intergrity Lime Spritzer and it completely took over the whole house. In a good way. :)

I hope everyone's having a good day today.

This morning I am melting Rhubarb Plum from Bella's. I didn't think the family would like this one so I'm melting it when they're all at work/school.

Guest Anonymous

I have BUSYBEE Banana Ivy in the kitchen& DR

BUSY BEE Strawberry Noel (I love this one) in my FR & foyer & LR I chopped up a huge tart.

Candle haven paradise upstairs STRONG :)

Earlier I had YC lilac blossoms going...smelled great, but very little throw. Now it's Warm and cozy from Grandma's Homebrewed Tarts along with a Gold Canyon clean sheets candle.

Guest Anonymous

I hope everyone had a nice Memorial week-end. We went camping, and had a blast. It sure was hard for me with all that yummy food I couldn't eat though.

I'm so sun burned that it is driving me nuts. My friend sells this balm that you put on your sunburn, and it makes it not hurt or peel, and it makes you go from red to brown. So far it is working very well.

I have on Pumpkin pie today with the rainey dark weather. It feels like fall instead of summer. ( Any excuse to get to burn pumpkin!)

:lol:

karla

Hi everyone--I am home from my trip and of course had to get busy melting. I have on a Lilac Blooms and Honeysuckle from Bizzy B's and will add a lilac candle here in a bit. I had a big Crosscreek order waiting plus some from Yankee and three new electric burners so it was fun to have packages after being gone for a week. Hope everyone's day is going well. :lol:

Welcome Home Nancy!

I am burning various candles all around the house today. Moroccan Rose,Black Cherry, Rainforest,Spring Fling. We have been having power outtages since last night-intermittent-and driving me crazy! The city said that their main transformer blew so the off and on could continue through out the afternoon. You never realize exactly how small and rural of a town you live in until there aren't any lights on-so dark it was like a cave inside the house.Outside was pitch black as well.