The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Mega-scenting MAYnia!

Guest Anonymous

Currently burning a Cucumber Melon Bliss candle by Aroma Soy by Grazia....Mighty strong throw on this one!

Not sure what to melt after work yet....I'm too busy ORDERING on all of these Memorial Day sales to decide! :lol:

mom, I've had to close my browsers on those windows. I just can't decide and it was driving me crazy :)

I am melting CHC's Old Fashioned Christmas :lol: It's my husband's birthday and we are all home playing games and making pancakes. It's supposed to be stormy later. I love this melt.

Happy memorial Day to everyone.

I send heartfelt appreciation for all of those from military families and the superb job and dedication of each and every one of you. Being married to veteran, I understand.

In the kitchen i put on another Downy Roses and Violets as DH has taken a liking to that one from Candle Haven. In the living room it is Warm Vanilla Sugar from BusyBee, in the comp room it is Summertime from Bella, and in the bath Verbena Bamboo from TS.

Guest Anonymous

Happy Memorial Day...Hope you all have a safe and fun day!

I would also like to send a special thank you to all the Military Heroes and their families past and present~

Master Bedroom: Sage and Pomegrante from Soy Lovely, This one is fabulous!

Computer Room: Pomegrante from McCarley's

Good Morn, I have melting Key Lime Pie by Country Light Candle Co, it is very strong. The best one of her's yet. Have a good day.

Susan

What a beautiful morning in Las Vegas. Unseasonably cool, but bright and sunny. Melting Coffee Cake from Candle Haven in the kitchen and LR. Hope everyone enjoys their day.

Another big thank you to all the military families/friends.

I have been having fun mixing - I have a bunch of coconut mini hearts that I am tired of, so when a melt starts pooping out I add 1/2 melt and get a new coconut blend.

Also, I have an Endless Love melt going that I added Strawberry oil to - YUM!

Guest Anonymous

Happy Memorial Day!! Hope everyone is enjoying the day off!!

I finally cleaned the burners out. They are just starting to melt right now.

One was unlabeled but smells kind of like midsummer night.

The others are huckleberry, pretty in pink and pixie dust!

I'm staying away from the sales today. I did enough damage on ETSY this weekend. lol

Guest Anonymous
Hello everyone. I'm melting Nene's Sweet Orange & Chili Pepper. When I first read about this scent I though "YUCK". I am pleasantly surprised and will definitely order this one again.

I thought the same thing when I heard the name. I was as surprised as you when I finally melted some. It's a nice sweet smell!

Happy Memorial Day everyone!

I also would like to say thank you to all the Military Heroes and their families. I have 2 brothers in law in the military.

Haven't decided what to melt yet, melters are still simmering with yesterday's scents....although they're pretty light now.

Happy Memorial Day everyone, and thank you to all of the military families out there for your sacrifice!

Today, it's lemon verbena from the mississippi mama in the kitchen, cherry crumb pie from essential pleasures in the living room, and white tea & ginger from momma soy tart mart in my bedroom.

I hope everyone is having a great day! We just finished cooking cheeseburgers and fries, and we're going out in a while to take Otis for a walk at the park. Fun times!

Guest Anonymous

Melting:

CHC's Love Spell upstairs

Front Porch Mango Lime kitchen/living area

Burning:

PI's Pomegranate candle in my office.

Guest Anonymous

Texas Yellow Rose, TS & Plumeria by Lucy's. Both strong & going 7 hrs so far.

lime ginger by maximumscented in the living room and sunflower in the bedroom by maximumscented also

AND THE AIR CONDITONER JUST BROKE AND IT GETTING HOT IN HERE REALLY FAST. IT BROKE AT 7 PM TONIGHT AND THE PERSON TO COME AND FIX IT HAS BEEN PAGED.... I'M LOOKING AT A MISERABLY HOT NIGHT AHEAD. :0

lime ginger by maximumscented in the living room and sunflower in the bedroom by maximumscented also

AND THE AIR CONDITONER JUST BROKE AND IT GETTING HOT IN HERE REALLY FAST. IT BROKE AT 7 PM TONIGHT AND THE PERSON TO COME AND FIX IT HAS BEEN PAGED.... I'M LOOKING AT A MISERABLY HOT NIGHT AHEAD. :0

I totally know what you're going through. Last summer our downstairs A/C broke in July, shortly after my husband had left for Iraq. Anyway, it was horrible because it was about 110 degrees everyday and it took them over a week to get the part to fix it! I hope you get yours fixed soon!

Whew, what a day. We went for a picnic and then hiked 4 miles through some old railroad tunnels near Lake Mead. It was a lot of fun and the weather was just beautiful. I'm too tired to mess with the melters this evening so I'll start fresh tomorrow. Hope everyone enjoyed their day!

Guest tammye

I can relate ours was out for 3 days last week and of course it was the hottest days so far this year. Hope you get it fixed very soon.